Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of animals would you love to see added to game?

Comments

• SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Tortoises, birds, some lizards. Really hate the C&Ds only came with C&Ds. Been a parakeet/cockatiel/finch owner for more than half my life, I wish I could’ve given my sim one of those. TS2 cockatiel were soo cute even though they didn’t really do much, they had a cute cage too.
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    I need wildlife animals living in the wild parts of the game and being able to see them and adopt them and then release them or keep them that's why we would need a park ranger career. I would also like to see farm animals as they are so realistic and we could have a sustainable option to food.
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    We also need water animals and water life
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I just used the backyard bird feeder for the first time. It was really fun seeing all the birds!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Flexono1 wrote: »
    Birds/Snakes/Lizards

And improve the fish/frogs we have now. Actually make them alive, need feeding/cleaning, let them breed, grow old and die etc.

They actually do breed now as is. They have to be in your sim's inventory though and you need 2 and you can click "breed with" :)

Origin ID: Peapod79
  • thecatsredthecatsred Posts: 327 Member
    I don't really get the appeal of horses IRL but I'd LOVE to get them back in the sims. I adored the horses and horse gameplay in sims 3, and as a player who does historical builds/legacies, I'd love for horses to make a return for that reason as well.

We have bikes.... we can have horses, right? :D
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    edited June 2020
    Cant believe everyones forgotten the OG
    Sims 1 butler was an ape that had his own tree house and came down to cook and clean

latest?cb=20140725062802
    Post edited by StrawberryYogurt on
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    _000key wrote: »
    We also need water animals and water life
    It would be a dream to create your own aquarium venue. Choose which underwater creatures you want, get the right tanks and habitats for them, have people walk around and view the fish.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    farm animals.. in a farming pack with a rural farming world where i can farm :D
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • lindaatjuhlindaatjuh Posts: 52 Member
    Bunny's, turtes, snakes, tarantula's and farmanimals
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Snakes, turtles, and birds.
  • ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    Hmm I’m kinda spektical about a farming pack ngl, are we gonna be butchering our own animals..? Like the meat and dairy industry are pretty horrific, and people are already “disgusted” at the concept of a fictional meat wall in Eco lol..?

I would loveeeee to see exotic pets though! I want tigers to accompagné my obnoxious celebrity mansions (Or lions, monkeys, a sloth? Alligators? Sharks + an overhaul on fish tanks please...). I wouldnt mind farm animals if we could rescue them, and have them join the family like cats and dogs. House pig or pet cow, omg the dream *_*

I’d also like it if things like frogs could be overhauled and looked after by kids or whomever, instead of collectible objects..? Wasn’t this a thing in sims 3? You could go out and adopt a squirrel etc?
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    I would like to see horses, dragons and unicorns.
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    More free roaming animals such as squirrels, chipmunks, deer, bunnies and racoons. Birds like finches, parakeets and cockatiels we can buy cages for and keep as pets. Farm animals like chickens we can harvest eggs from and use in recipes. That is one of my pet peeves, by the way. We have all these meals that use eggs but we don't have eggs listed as a required ingredient. And who bakes without needing an egg or two? With the Nifty Knitting pack coming up we need sheep for wool that can be acquired by brushing or shearing the sheep. Pot bellied pigs as pets we can dress up like we do our cats and dogs. And they could have the ability to root for collectibles on their own if given the Independent trait. Horses, and ponies for the kids, only if they are confined to their home lot, but can be ridden off-lot. Kids should be given the ability to care for these new pets, too. One of my chores as a child was taking care of our pets. Feeding, grooming, taking the doggos for walks, etc. Cleaning cages and fish tanks. These tasks could be part of their scout activities and count toward new badges.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    If I had to pick one, Llamas! Totally Llamas! Clasic "Sim" animal. From when I started Sim City 2000. Always the jokes in the newspaper about Llamas. Wild or as a pet. Preferably as a pet like cats & dogs. That would be so awesome! :smiley:

If a minor farming pack was added, I suppose they could provide wool too to craft clothing, stuffed toys, maybe curtains tapestries, etc?

But just having Llamas would be fun anyways. ;)

safe_image.php?d=AQDg3N-BxbRuyE_p&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FmCVVYMYZwPDNx5wOPz%2Fgiphy.gif&ext=gif&_nc_hash=AQB6Tzk0gPjYi4Mz
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I totally forgot about llamas! How could I forget the most iconic animal in the entire Sims franchise? I would love having them in the game, too. And as an actual animal rather than a mascot would be awesome.
  • punkbeespunkbees Posts: 27 Member
    I would love to have more detailed fish stuff. I hate to use the fish bowl in game since I would never put a real fish in one. It would be cool to replicate my real fish tank in game!
    gallery id: punkbees || black lives matter
  • HappyssummerHappyssummer Posts: 37 Member
    Bunnies pigs sheep cows horses goats all animals
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    None. Cats and dogs were bad and all the other animals are just objects. If they add horses I really don't see them being anything other than an object with the bike system recycled so you can ride on them or recycled cats and dogs, so no thanks.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I most want birds in and out of cages. Like little birds in cages and a parrot on a perch that can be interacted with.. I don't care if you learn from them. Then I want some basic farm animals either attached to an object or not, chickens, cows and pigs especially.
    I've never played with horse in the sims since I didn't play sims 3 that long but horses would be nice. I'm hoping they do an equine GP specifically.
    Other than that some turtles, lizards, snakes and maybe spiders for "pets" would be nice.
    egTcBMc.png
  • TPreece123TPreece123 Posts: 1 New Member
    Horses, miss them from the sims 3. They definitely should have been added in the cats and dogs pack but uno they just like to money grab
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I want horses, unicorns, dragons, wolves, foxes, eagles & panthers.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    hen, sheep or goats, turtles
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • WatermelonBombWatermelonBomb Posts: 21 Member
    bring back horses and dragons
    I'm a Veteran player but starting to finally use mods and cheats outside of very basic 3 cheats, be gentle with me.

IMO nothing beats Sims 1 Making Magic