Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nerd's Dethy Mafia Game ~ Town Win

1434445464749...Next

Comments

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I feel a bit bad for the Mafia because on day 1, there were a couple of accidental town confirmations, which made it a bit easier to make deductions.

They should have killed Song first instead of Keyen.

As for me, that's part of the game for a retired townie to be confirmed and it just so happened that a lot of people investigated me. Perks of being popular when I'm town. XD

Since Keyen was insane, it's possible he could've gotten a town result on the Mafia and everyone would've known what was up. Plus he's a pretty experienced player.

Was he planning to investigate Plumbob? I forgot. I think him and Sphia teamed up to investigate Plumbob, right? LOL.

I kinda just skimmed thru that part cuz I was asleep when you all did the planning. And I was like, "I'm probably sane/naive". Then I was actually gonna investigate Song just to confirm but then I was like, "No, that's dumb cuz then I will still get them as town either way if I'm actually sane/naive. I should just investigate someone who I think is mafia." XD So I went with Plumbob.

Plumbob be a sketchy boi

You thought he was being hel
    I feel a bit bad for the Mafia because on day 1, there were a couple of accidental town confirmations, which made it a bit easier to make deductions.

As for me, that's part of the game for a retired townie to be confirmed and it just so happened that a lot of people investigated me. Perks of being popular when I'm town. XD

Since Keyen was insane, it's possible he could've gotten a town result on the Mafia and everyone would've known what was up. Plus he's a pretty experienced player.

Was he planning to investigate Plumbob? I forgot. I think him and Sphia teamed up to investigate Plumbob, right? LOL.

I kinda just skimmed thru that part cuz I was asleep when you all did the planning. And I was like, "I'm probably sane/naive". Then I was actually gonna investigate Song just to confirm but then I was like, "No, that's dumb cuz then I will still get them as town either way if I'm actually sane/naive. I should just investigate someone who I think is mafia." XD So I went with Plumbob.

Plumbob be a sketchy boi

You thought he was being helpful. :D Or was it Keyen?

I don't understand why he didn't save Luna tho.

Because at that point most people (except you) thought I was town, I couldn’t really see anyway I could defend Luna without seeming sketchy myself, so we thought it’d be better to just sacrifice one of us rather than making you all suspicious on both of us in a game where we were already in a disadvantaged position from all the confirmed townies :)

Is the game over? Why are u saying this chiled

It's not, but it's not as if this affects anything in the game now though does it..? Luna and I are both dead..?
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member

Plumbob be a sketchy boi

Plumbob be a sketchy boi

Because at that point most people (except you) thought I was town, I couldn’t really see anyway I could defend Luna without seeming sketchy myself, so we thought it’d be better to just sacrifice one of us rather than making you all suspicious on both of us in a game where we were already in a disadvantaged position from all the confirmed townies :)

It's not, but it's not as if this affects anything in the game now though does it..? Luna and I are both dead..?

I mean u explained something and that influences the game. If u're dead, stay dead chile
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Lol, there is no game left to influence. We all know it's City
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Should I vote myself 🤔 for the lolz
    I'm not creative enough to troll unfortunately

Practice on your defending skills. XD

I can't seem to figure out how 😣
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

Plumbob be a sketchy boi

Plumbob be a sketchy boi

I mean u explained something and that influences the game. If u're dead, stay dead chile

I don't get why you're getting so pressed about this :joy: how does it influence the current game in any way, unless it's news to people that Luna was mafia, I haven't given any new information to the game have I..? I simply explained something that happened on Day 1 between two people who've since died... :joy:
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Lol, there is no game left to influence. We all know it's City

Yep. XD
    Should I vote myself 🤔 for the lolz
    I'm not creative enough to troll unfortunately

Practice on your defending skills. XD

I can't seem to figure out how 😣

Just throw suspicion on another person.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Can we end day early? @nerdfasion
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Vote: Nerd

I didn't know I was playing. Or that you were alive... We sure this isn't a glitch in the Matrix?
    funny-gifs20.gif

Can we end day early? @nerdfasion

Hmm... maybe...
    funny-gifs20.gif

Day 3 has ended.

Vote History:
    Rose votes City
    Song votes City
    Mouse votes City
    Icy votes City
    DeKay votes City

Vote Count:
    (5) City ~ Rose, Song, Mouse, Icy

City has been lynched. They were a Mafia Goon.

Town wins!
    funny-gifs20.gif

Sanities:
    Rose & Broncos were sane.
    Song & Keyen were insane.
    Mouse & Icy were naive.
    Sophia & Nush were paranoid.
    DeKay was retired and became sane after Broncos died.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    good job town XD
    i hate being mafia so much it's not even funny
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    I feel like we already had a disadvantage from the start because of all the accidental town confirmations. But either way town played very well XD

also my game i'm hosting isn't starting yet bc i'm in zinnia's game so there might be a little gap now (sorry about that lol)
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Good job town!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    What a surprise.

And yeah, Mafia was definitely at a disadvantage with all the confirmed towns.
    they/he
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Good job town! And good try mafia
    City, Sophia and I were supposed to be mafia in the first roll by the way, which is why I find it hard to believe she would be the mafia again. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    City, Sophia and I were supposed to be mafia in the first roll by the way, which is why I find it hard to believe she would be the mafia again. XD

City was mafia last roll too :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

You have about a 1/4 chance of being Mafia in each roll, and they're independent events, so I can totally believe it.

It would be weirder if the Mafia team remained exactly the same both times :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

You have about a 1/4 chance of being Mafia in each roll, and they're independent events, so I can totally believe it.

That's understandable but it still is crazy. 😂 I think City's name is a mafia magnet.
    832XG3D.gif

That's understandable but it still is crazy. 😂 I think City's name is a mafia magnet.

Oh yeah, come to think of it City's been a mafia magnet :joy:

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    This game was a wild ride chile
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

On Day 2 I was actually planning to say I got a mafia result for Rose so you guys would think that I was sane and lynch her, especially since she was quiet day 1, but she got on before I did and was being really helpful and I didn't expect anyone to take my word over hers. I didn't really know what to do with all conftowns and the setup talk was confusing me (even if I were town idk if I could have contributed much tbh). I kinda checked out after you all realized that plumbob was mafia tbh. I'm really bad at defending myself as mafia and I didn't think I could throw suspicion onto anyone while being believable
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

On Day 2 I was actually planning to say I got a mafia result for Rose so you guys would think that I was sane and lynch her, especially since she was quiet day 1, but she got on before I did and was being really helpful and I didn't expect anyone to take my word over hers. I didn't really know what to do with all conftowns and the setup talk was confusing me (even if I were town idk if I could have contributed much tbh). I kinda checked out after you all realized that plumbob was mafia tbh. I'm really bad at defending myself as mafia and I didn't think I could throw suspicion onto anyone while being believable

Well, you tried.

Also, if we lynched Rose and she turned out to be town, we would've realized you were lying so it seems like a lose-lose situation for you :grimace:

Well, you tried.

Also, if we lynched Rose and she turned out to be town, we would've realized you were lying so it seems like a lose-lose situation for you :grimace:

Tbh I don't really feel like I tried as hard as I could've. But you're right about that second part
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg