Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is that cheat called

What is the other cheat to show the rest of the hidden objects I know about bb.showhiddenobjects but I know recently we had a new one and I cant remember what it's called I need it for my build Haha help please

Comments

• animevampanimevamp Posts: 136 Member
    Bb.showliveeditobjects it doesn't really work on console though. I've only gotten it to work a couple times to build 1 house.
  • UndeadFoxUndeadFox Posts: 119 Member
    I have never been able to get that to work either @animevamp
    My builds in The Gallery are under the username DeOnlyUndeadFox

forum-banner.png

My Speedbuilds:Click Here
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    Does it have to have testing cheats on or is it meant to work without it I know I dont see why they didnt just add the rest of the stuff to show hidden objects nightmare but thank you
  • iamoz96iamoz96 Posts: 263 Member
    Bb.showliveeditobjects works definitely on consoles. I always enter bb.showhiddenobjects first into the bar then enter bb.showliveeditobjects. Go to the search bar and search it empty. Select the packs of world objects you wish to use from and start from the bottom. You will see them all there. You’ll know when the world objects are done when the actual BB show up.
    Origin ID: iamoz96
    Enjoy my creations! :)
    @iamoz96 I do the same thing. It still doesn't work for me. Unless they fixed it with the patch on June 10? I'll have to check.
  • iamoz96iamoz96 Posts: 263 Member
    @animevamp I have several builds using objects from the cheat before the patch. Haven’t checked to see if it still works after the patch. It’s a bit of a pain tho.
    Origin ID: iamoz96
    Enjoy my creations! :)
    @iamoz96 just checked it. It still doesn't work for me. All my game is showing is the normal debug objects.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    it works for me (on Xb1), don't filter though, just do an empty search, the objects will be at the bottom.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    You can try testingcheats on ( even if it's already on ). don't close the cheat window. Then put in bb.showhiddenobjects ,still leaving the cheat window open. Finally type in bb.showliveeditobjects. This was in original instructions. Hope it works, good luck.
    Okay, finally got it to work!