Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Do You Find The Discussions You Were On?

I recently closed my computer, and for some reason it closed all my chrome tabs. Usually it's on open them back up when you log back in, but it just closed them all. I didn't have any bookmarked by accident, and I've lost a very interesting one I was looking forward to the other chapters. I don't remember the title or the author, all I remember is the story line and chapter 4's name. It's not on my history, and I couldn't find it in the ideas part. Does anyone know how to find an article?
My gallery ID is BrynnasaurousRex, as is my YouTube channel

Comments

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • SimmerOfAgesSimmerOfAges Posts: 97 Member
    Nevermind, I ran deeeeep into my history and found it. But still, how do you find it?
    My gallery ID is BrynnasaurousRex, as is my YouTube channel
  • hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 243 Member
    edited June 2020
    @SimmerOfAges
    Well, if you have PC, you could just open recently closed on your history tab where the three dots are (unless you used incognito mode).

Edit: Oop! I misread :s Or, did I?.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    For the future, if you star discussions you want to follow (click the little yellow star at the top) it'll then be in your favourites on the forum (and you can set it to get notifications whenever there is a new post in those discussions)
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited June 2020
    Click on your name/avatar to go to your profile. Below your avatar pic on the profile page you can click on either DISCUSSIONS: ### or COMMENTS: ### to go to threads you started or commented on respectively. This only works if you started/commented on the thread though.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited June 2020
    Glad to hear you could find it @SimmerOfAges !

If we are talking about discussions you have posted in, this link can come handy: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussions/participated
    It's similar to the 'Recent Discussions' page, but this page will only show you discussions you have commented in ;)