Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• Not_A_Human_707Not_A_Human_707 Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="miarose0110;c-17457212"]> @Kamio said:
    > I love this concept! I was really hanging out for a 'little mermaid' generation :(
    >
    > She is my favourite princess...but I seriously love how well thought out it is. I really hope someone decides to do this. I would read it :)[/quote]

It is in the optional princesses
  • Lydia_simmerLydia_simmer Posts: 1 New Member
    @MissPlaying Can you add something to do with Eco Living for Pocahontas?
  • MagicalSimmer110MagicalSimmer110 Posts: 20 Member
    I'm on Snow White's generation and I have 1 teen, 1 kid, 3 toddlers, and Snow is pregnant.
    Just had two more girls, Ella and Helen.
    I added another generation:

Generation Vanellope von Schweetz “Everyone here says I’m a mistake and I wasn’t supposed to exist. What do you expect?”
    You were always odd and alone. You never really had a true home. The only friend you could make was a lot older than you as no one else liked you because you were different. When Vanellope becomes a teenager, this story begins.
    -Your parents died when you were a teen so you moved onto and empty lot
    -No having a job, no one wants you
    -Must have ‘Loner’ trait
    -Your best friend is a young adult or adult
    -Must now put lifespan on long
    -When you become a young adult you move into a castle (Sugar rush remembering vanellope was a princess)
    > @"Lé_Narraratora111" said:
    > I know Melody (Ariel's daughter) isn't an OFFICIAL princess but can you add her for optional?

I am making my own generations and posting them here. I can try Melody.
  • Silvia24QueenSilvia24Queen Posts: 4 New Member
    I acually started the challenge differently from what the rules are, I started with snow whites parent making a story of how she ended up with the evil Queen
  • Hailey_E_BurnsHailey_E_Burns Posts: 2 New Member
    Decided to give this challenge a try, but wanted to make it a bit more different so I'll be genderbending all the princesses and other characters! Here's my version of the genderbended Snow White that I will be starting the challenge with! :)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/urnAW7h.png[/img]
  • Lé_Narraratora111Lé_Narraratora111 Posts: 11 New Member
    @AmeRose I dont have specific links since I'm on a phone rn but I have good creators. Go to TSR (The sims resource) and type "Trillyke" she has a lot of clothes for teen/ya for hair type "Anto" hope this helps!
  • AriissAriiss Posts: 176 Member
    I've just re-re-restart my challenge! (3rd times the charm now I have my new laptop! Snow has just had her first baby so the chaos will be starting soon)
    I was previously putting up my journey on Tumblr, but the 10 image limits and formatting was driving me crazy. How is everyone else tracking there stories? Any suggestions?
  • AnnacottoncandyAnnacottoncandy Posts: 1 New Member
    What kind of mini challenges could I do throughout the generations ? Any suggestions? :)
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Ariiss wrote: »
    I've just re-re-restart my challenge! (3rd times the charm now I have my new laptop! Snow has just had her first baby so the chaos will be starting soon)
    I was previously putting up my journey on Tumblr, but the 10 image limits and formatting was driving me crazy. How is everyone else tracking there stories? Any suggestions?

I use WordPress and upload the images to imgur and then just put the code into the WordPress so that it doesn't take up space on free WordPress.
  • MelinoeMelinoe Posts: 64 Member
    So I don't mean this as trying to be mean or rude or anything, but I have done a rewritten version of this with more princesses and challenges. I just wanted to let people know in case you want something like that, or to use my optionals or add some of my rules to this one. :)

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/971674/disney-princess-challenge-revised/p1?new=1
  • AriissAriiss Posts: 176 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Ariiss wrote: »

I use WordPress and upload the images to imgur and then just put the code into the WordPress so that it doesn't take up space on free WordPress.

Oh thank you for the tip!
    You're welcome! ^^ hope it helps. It took me a day to figure out the site but it's very straightforward once you get past the initial confusion.
    Finished Mulan and im on lil Jazzy (Jasmine- I just like calling her that...dont ask) for me Mulan is extremely buff since I decided to make her max her fitness. XD
  • TilsybearTilsybear Posts: 1 New Member
    Love this idea. I was getting bored of my sims families and had no new ideas. Hopefully this will keep me busy for a while! :)
    Finished Belle quite a while ago but I wanted to share a challenge I added for her. You can go by these rules or add them to the ones the challenge provided

[b]Beauty & The Beast[/b]

-Mother must die in your childhood

-Beast must take you from your family once your a YA

-You cannot speak to your father until you and beast have a good relationship

-Must become enemies with "the beast" before they become lovers

-Beast must be have the unflirty trait (or non committal if u dont have city living)

-Must win over Beast despite being enemies

-Have one kid (mulan if your going in order)
  • AlfalfaAlfalfa Posts: 1 New Member
    You forgot other characters Alice from Alice in Wonderland,Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame,Megara from Hercules,Tinkerbell from Peter Pan,Elena from Elena of Avalor,Kidagakash from Atlantis: The Lost Empire,Vanellope Von Schweetz from Wreck-It Ralph hope this helps! (Please add some lol!)
    Well I mean this is the royal court members except Anna and Moana who are just insanely popular they out grossed the others. But if we add the other lovely ladies I'd love to see one for Eilonwy from black cauldron :3
  • succoriagamingsuccoriagaming Posts: 1 New Member
    I love to play this challenge!
    I added another generation.
    I know she isn't really a princess, but I just re-watched the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

Generation: Elizabeth Swann 🏴‍☠️ [i]"I think it would be rather exciting to meet a pirate."[/i]
    You were always fascinated with pirates and longed for adventures yourself. You come from a very wealthy family.
    When Elizabeth becomes a YA, this story begins.
    - Must have the Self-Assured trait.
    - Your Father wants you to marry a man, you don't love.
    - You run away from home and end up in a pirates village
    - You fall in love with a Criminal.
    - You must also be in the Criminal Career and achive level 10. (since Elizabeth becomes pirate king)
    - marry and have one kid
  • Liv_SimsLiv_Sims Posts: 1 New Member
    how come Ariel is an optional generation? She's one of the OG princesses tho.
    Planning on adding this one to my game

Generation: Alice in Wonderland

You never had any friends your whole childhood. Life was boring and your were alone with your old timey parents. One day you decide to run away and live your life...full of wonder.
    When Alice is a teenager the story begins

-Must have Erratic trait

-For one point in your life you must live in every world that you own in game (Like anywhere on Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, Newcrest, etc)

-In each world you must gain a friend before moving, bring 4 of those friends with you (Mad Hatter, White Rabbit, Cheshire Cat, Queen of Hearts)

-Along the way, you must become enemies with 1 of your friends (Queen of Hearts)

-Your enemy will lock you in a room for one day with no food (to represent the queen trying to kill Alice)

-You escape with your 3 friends and leave the enemy behind, then settle down in Newcrest

-You turn Newcrest into your personal playground

-ONLY IF THIS ISN'T THE LAST GEN: Fall in love

-Have children

-Suddenly run away from your Wonderland (Newcrest)

-You die while running away (to show that Alice woke up)

(Make sure there is someone to take care of the kids, or wait until they are teens)
    Generation: Tinkerbell (LONG GENERATION 😶)

As a child you were separated from your twin sister before you could talk. You didn't have any friends until you met this one, special boy. But that all changed when he found someone else..
    When Tinkerbell is a child, the story begins

(This generation contains contents from the Tinkerbell movies, not just Peter Pan)

-Must have the jealous trait (since Tink was jelly of Wendy)

-Must have self assured trait

-Your mom must have twins or two children ((girls are preferred)) if you didn't know, Tink was a twin)

-You and your twin grow up apart, different households

-In your childhood you become best friends with a boy you meet (When he ages he must have the childish trait)

-Gain romance with boy when you become teens DO NOT become his girlfriend

-The boy befriends another girl and later dates her

-You must catch the boy (Peter) flirting with the other girl (You may control Peter)

-You become so mad you run away and even find your sister

-You try to live with her but you somehow can't

-You become best friends but live in seperate places.

-If you visit your sister you must have your cold weather outfit on (even if you don't have seasons)

-Some time in your life you must meet a "Different" Sim (a girl)

-Do a Friendly introduction then beyond that you may only text her (to symbolize that Tink couldn't talk to the human)

-Text until you are good friends ... Then never see her again

-Have an affair with Peter

-End up having kids

(Yes IK that Peter and Tink aren't in love and probably never were- atleast on his end. Butttt it's good sims drama! ((Also if your wondering the twin's name it's Periwinkle you can find her on google))

Got the idea of writing a Tink story from @Alfalfa
    (Love the username btw) Happy simming!!
  • LittleOldPotatoLittleOldPotato Posts: 24 Member
    After wanting to do this challenge for ages, yesterday I finally started! I made Snow White and she met Don Lothario (I know) and things really got going (although she was a bit forward at times but then he got into it). We have 2 kids now. The first one is Cinderella (I want her to help with all of the kids and do all the housework and everything. I'm making sure all the births are close to each other so she isn't too old by the end of it) and the second one is a little boy called Flin (as in Flin Rider). They are both babies at the moment. Snow works as a Freelance writer so she's flexible with time and can be at home but she still earns a decent amount of money (the last few jobs have given her about 1000 simeloneons) so now we can afford a good sized extension. She lives in that small house in Britechester. I'm working on the exterior of it (so it doesn't look dumb) and then I'll make the bedroom for the kids and any other thing I can add.Cinderella should be aging up to a toddler soon. Flin was just born before I started the extension. I should probably get Snow pregnant after the extension. I might wait though. I don't know. Whenever she gets her gig she does it all immediately (she might look after her needs a bit in between. And the babies needs too) so she can do heaps and get money fast. We had a fire. I don't think we actually have a smoke alarm so we called the fire service twice but they never showed up even though they said they would. She put it out herself. The insurance money and the existing funds managed to pay for the recovery of the stove and a counter. She had to do a gig before she could replace the outside bin. Which was through the wall. This is a massive comment. That's pretty much all that happened though. I can't wait to play again!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top