Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favourite Expansion Pack?

13...Next

Comments

• KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    edited June 2020
    City Living
    I always end up living in San Myshuno and attending the festivals.

I think apartments should be upgraded but I do love this expansion because of the city life and the issues with having a neighbor :D (to an extent )
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • birdonawirebirdonawire Posts: 399 Member
    Seasons
    Whew, almost impossible to choose! But Seasons adds so much to the whole game, and I use the calendar constantly. My top 3 (5? :D) would look something like this:

1. Seasons
    2. Island Living/Discover University
    3. Cats & Dogs/City Living

I've only played with the features from Eco Lifestyle a tiny bit, but I have a feeling it's gonna be one of my favorites, too. :)
  • BethSims4BethSims4 Posts: 112 Member
    Island Living
    I still hope there will be more packs involving werewolves and fairies.
  • TheSpotted_CTheSpotted_C Posts: 293 Member
    I just viewed the results because I couldn't choose!
  • Dakota1377Dakota1377 Posts: 29 Member
    Discover University
    University. It'll always be my favourite. I will never get sick of that one. I love doing the rags to riches challenge, now we do the rags to education version. It's challenging and way different each time I do the challenge. We do buy each pack it comes out. I have played each Sims since it began in the beginning back in 2000. I way old for this game, still love it.
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Seasons
    Eco Living might just be my new number one once I get my hands on it. The new community voting I feel is going to be a game changer for me.
  • simesmerizedsimesmerized Posts: 202 Member
    City Living
    City Living. I had the most fun and it hooked me for longer. I still find myself drifting back to apartments to start sims off. And I like a lot of the build/buy and CAS. Festivals are fun too.
  • WatermelonBombWatermelonBomb Posts: 21 Member
    Cats and Dogs
    Cats and dogs for sure first, usually is the one I look forward to every game
    Seasons second
    Get To Work third
    I'm a Veteran player but starting to finally use mods and cheats outside of very basic 3 cheats, be gentle with me.

IMO nothing beats Sims 1 Making Magic
  • rosekaparosekapa Posts: 107 Member
    Seasons
    I just viewed the results because I couldn't choose!

At first, I didn't know what to choose but then I decided Seasons because before this pack always was Spring and it was boring!
  • SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    edited June 2020
    Discover University
    Discover University, then Seasons. No questions asked.

I'm not sure about the order of the rest; Get To Work has some great all-round features but is basically a mislabelled GP, Island Living is amazing in terms of world and bb, but Get Famous has a lot of my fav cas aesthetics. And cats and dogs adds... cats and dogs, which is really good in iteslf. I don't own the rest yet.
    banner.png
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Seasons
    City living comes second though
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    Island Living
    I think Seasons is the best, but my favorite is Island Living because I play with Island Living the most. I love Sunali.
  • idkidkidkidk Posts: 75 Member
    edited June 2020
    Seasons
    I had such a hard time ranking the EPs, but in the end i settled on Seasons for my favorite. It's the only pack that it's always there,regardless of the world i'm playing in or the storyline i'm going for. It's the only truly vital expansion for me.
  • evalove12evalove12 Posts: 37 Member
    Seasons
    SEASONS!
  • evalove12evalove12 Posts: 37 Member
    Seasons
    DDDDDA
  • malinbolimalinboli Posts: 16 Member
    City Living
    City Living! I use the cas and build items A LOT! Also I love San Myshuno. Other than that I really like Get Together, Seasons, and Cats and Dogs.