Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Granite Falls Rents Increased After Upgrading All 5 Lots - Why?

troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
Hi all I posted this on the EA Ans HQ and no one responded so I am posting it here:

In one of my saves I replaced two cabins in granite falls and enhanced the other two cabins as well as the campground. Afterwards all of the weekly rental prices have increased:

Campground from 111 to 341
Riverside from 281 to 578
Green from 396 to 523
Forest from 634 to 748
Lakeside from 889 to 1,168

original?v=1.0&px=-1

The game threw several lastException errors - with mods and without mods. I do not have many mods - just 3 script mods (church lot, mc_cmd_center (main module), roommates - the rest are CC/Buy items.

Why did the rents increased?
Why are there Last Exception errors?
wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I can't say what caused the Last Exception errors, but the reason the rent increased for those lots is because you upgraded them. Rental prices are based upon the value of the lot, they are not fixed rates.
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    @Karababy52 ahh thanks. I wasn't aware of that.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    You're welcome! I hope you get the Last Exception errors sorted out. Good luck! :)
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    I can't say what caused the Last Exception errors, but the reason the rent increased for those lots is because you upgraded them. Rental prices are based upon the value of the lot, they are not fixed rates.

Right. I deliberately added some luxury lots to Granite Falls because I wanted higher prices.

OP, as for the LEs, MCC discord has volunteers that can help interpret them. https://discord.com/channels/285367261374447616/486830041548849163
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    That's just how bills/rent works in the game, more expensive house = more expensive bills