Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Aliens Won’t Disguise Themselves

Since installing the Eco Lifestyle pack and latest patch updates, I have noticed (when playing a brand new household in a brand new save file I created after installing Eco Lifestyle) random townies who are aliens walk around neighborhood lots in all worlds undisguised. I thought the whole point of alien Sims infiltrating Sim society was to remain undetected?

It seems counterproductive for them to wear their alien forms by default and interact with other non-occult townie Sims in this form as if nothing is amiss (at bars, gyms, spas, restaurants, etc.). It also takes some of the fun out of things for me as I immediately know which Sims in my game are aliens. They also appear in the Manage Household screens this way, dressed as their alien forms by default. If I peek at these alien Sims in CAS via Manage Households, I can see they have linked assigned disguises, so why aren’t they wearing them?

Again, these are not Sims I have created - they are game-generated townie Sims which the game has just decided will be aliens. There are four different aliens in my current save and each of them behave this way on any community lot.

Is there simething I’m missing? I’ve never played a Sim I’ve made as an alien before, so I admit I might not fully understand how this works, but this hasn’t happened in any of my other saves before this pack and the latest two patches. Is there any way to make the townie alien Sims wear their disguises by default without playing their households?

I play on a console, a PS4 Pro, and have all the EPs, SPs, and GPs installed as well as the Grim’s Ghoulish Guitar and Free Holiday Items. I do not use any cheats aside from bb.moveobjects on/off, and have no CC installed.

Comments

• love7680love7680 Posts: 123 Member
    I have this going on in my game too, but it started before EL! Don't know why though.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I wish we had a toggle for this, because I hate when they walk around in their disguises. I love seeing them in their true forms.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: