Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You should be able to make custom N.A.Ps

I seen that you arent able to make custom NAPs but you can have up to 4 active at once.

What options would you want for custom NAPs?
The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.

Comments

• Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    IMHO too complex to implement it in a satisfying way. It would need too many strings of arguments, or be as limited as the holidays, with premade options - which is what EL already brings.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    IMHO too complex to implement it in a satisfying way. It would need too many strings of arguments, or be as limited as the holidays, with premade options - which is what EL already brings.

To me they seem more like clubs behaviours, but applied to the whole neighbourhood. Don't think it would be too difficult to implement, seeing as many of them consist of a single behaviour. Instead of fighting, sims could give flowers to each other, or instead of stealing, they could bring you gifts. They could call you and ask if you want to take their old table and chairs or they could bring you some dish they cooked, or give you some seeds for your garden.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I want custom ones also but I'm not sure exactly what I would want. I've been waiting for the mods to roll out. Then I'll stumble across something cool and try it out.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(