Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stocking the Ground Floor Entrepreneur Table

How do I do this? It seems like I cant click and drag anything in there. Am I not allowed to sell fresh baked pies?? So frustrating
Go Raps!
canada-flag-tiny.gif

Comments

• aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,089 Member
    DeadFishy wrote: »
    How do I do this? It seems like I cant click and drag anything in there. Am I not allowed to sell fresh baked pies?? So frustrating

I have not been able to click and drag either. I think you have to tell sim to "stock table"
  • DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,757 Member
    When I tell them to stock the table a little window opens up for you to be able to add things from your inventory but it won't let me place anything in there. I can't figure it out!
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • AliSim19AliSim19 Posts: 443 Member
    My candles and fizz both just click and drag - my first thought was that maybe you can only stock it with with the new craftables but the NPCs sims seems to get seeds packets etc on there just fine 🤔
  • DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,757 Member
    I wanted to sell cakes and I cant seem to drag them over. Going to try again shortly
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Simmer_JessiSimmer_Jessi Posts: 1 New Member
    I’m wondering this same thing. Can’t seem to be able to stock the table with anything. Is this a big?
  • CharleyNoel9CharleyNoel9 Posts: 38 Member
    Yes, I was trying to find out which items are accepted on the tables also... I haven't been able to figure out which things work or find a list of things that do/don't.
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    I've used it for fruits, veggies, woodworking items and candles. I don't know about food items.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    I can confirm that it's possible to sell white cake and fizzy drinks from the tables. :)