Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New types of lots

What if we could have lot modifications and new lot types

New types of lots 75 votes

Hotel (able to visit or run your own hotel lot or hotel branch)
45%
crocobauraGoldmoldaralexspoom13IceyJCamkataaronrulzjimbbqJestTruLaniNeptunegoodcakebaker62smurf45blueTeeSeatroshalomChampandGirlieGirklFelicity1169annaliese39CandacisBreazonaRedShoe7 34 votes
Townhouses ( have up to 4 families or more living in the same lot but with townhouses)
17%
AlrynnmcruddIsb917jcs7219KennziKaigedetermiggifford01bixterstexxx78CharleyNoel9DominicLaurenceSimAlexandriaAliSim19 13 votes
Camping life (be able to live permanently or temporarily in a campground)
5%
MonaveilSERVERFRARouensimsWatermelonBomb 4 votes
Manufactured home lots ( up to 10 or less manufactured homes in one lot)
0%
Trailer park (one lot could have up to 10 spaces for you to dock your trailer or your mobile tiny house giving the possibility to have different neighbors and a variety of neighborhood rotation options)
12%
catmom1987asimbsimncisGibbs02luthienrisingmlmeadowsEnkiSchmidtTodiloo_000keykazthe92 9 votes
Underground living or cave living
1%
Moon_Willow 1 vote
Underwater living
8%
alan650111rudolphaEvaliynlola777SquirrelTail15Cassieb95 6 votes
Boat living ( a lot reserved for you and your boat)
10%
CharlieOllie1108Mariefoxprice83sekojranaMDianaSimsStina1701AAmapola76popstarsleyKimmer 8 votes

Comments

• Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    Hotel/Bed&Breakfast/Rentals lots is probably top 5 sims 4 wants right now. I would also love townhouses.
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,096 Member
    building, running and owning your own hotel sounds like a lot of fun if it's made right.
  • Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,183 Member
    Houseboats would be lovely and townhouses (especially if it was like with apartments) where more than one family could live in a row of townhouses.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    edited June 2020
    Townhouses ( have up to 4 families or more living in the same lot but with townhouses)
    I voted townhouses because I want to see something similar to Sims 2 Apartment townhouses, with no loading screens between different households :)
    I think since they got over the challenge of having NPC roommates in University, they should be able to program more complex housing without loading screens. Fingers crossed!
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    This was a really difficult vote! I really want underground/cave living too! But residential camping has to take precedence for me.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • LaniNeptuneLaniNeptune Posts: 19 Member
    Hotel lot types would be a very fun addition.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    townhouses but hotels a close second... and lets face it, really i'd love them all
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    It was difficult to choose between trailer park and boat living. I'd love to have both, but I chose the boat one now.
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Trailer park (one lot could have up to 10 spaces for you to dock your trailer or your mobile tiny house giving the possibility to have different neighbors and a variety of neighborhood rotation options)
    I was going to vote hotel but I love the idea of a trailer park more.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! ๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜•๏ธ๐ŸŒž
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    I chose hotels, for the gameplay, so we could have a hotel in Sulani for vacation for maybe San Myshuno when we go to the festivals etc. Townhouses in the style of TS2 apartments would also be nice to have. Underwater living sounds nice, but we barely have any swimmable water, and it would be restricted to Mermaids only, so I don't think we'll ever get that. Same with boat living, not enough swimmable water. The rest of the options we more or less already have in game, camping came with Outdoor Retreat, we got manufactured and trailer park homes with Tiny Living and underground living is basically the basement build option.

• Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    edited June 2020
    I loved the houseboats in Sims 3 but the open world made them buggy. If we could use them by neighbourhood it would be great. Perhaps each neighbourhood could have a couple of dock slots so the boat could move every week if we wanted it to. Vacation worlds could have it too. I know, I should keep dreaming!
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    I wanted a few of these! Ha! I think I would do the most with hotels though, but I'd love townhouses, camping and boat living almost as much.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    I loved the houseboats in Sims 3 but the open world made them buggy. If we could use them by neighbourhood it would be great. Perhaps each neighbourhood could have a couple of dock slots so the boat could move every week if we wanted it to. Vacation worlds could have it too. I know, I should keep dreaming!

That is what I was thinking about when I thought about it. One lot that houses two boats but different families can live in the boats. Like apartments but for boats or for trailers so that we get more with our lots.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    1. Old Western Cabin Campground living
    2. Cave Living
    3. Boat Living
    4. Underwater Living
    5. Hotel Resort
    6. Trailer Park
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    Underwater living
    Lol I wanted to vote for three. But since I can't, I voted for underwater living! <3 But I would also love underground living and hotels!
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Hotel is definitely number one, but I would also like Townhouses, Duplexes, multi home/multi shop type lots
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • CharleyNoel9CharleyNoel9 Posts: 38 Member
    I accidentally clicked townhouse instead of hotel, but I'd say hotel, then townhouse, then trailer park would be my top three.