Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Welcoming our bee with a screenshot party! ๐Ÿ

ยซ134
EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
You may have noticed - I love screenshot threads! And the adoption of our forums bee is a great opportunity to host a themed party. Bees have been part of our Sims' lives for a long time (The Sims Makin' Magic anyone?), and we want our bee to feel welcomed, right? ;)

Let's have a screenshots party then!*:

Comment below with images of your Sims having fun with some friendly (or not so much?) bees! ๐Ÿ

i0bndhwvjfte.png

*No fruit cakes, please.

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I'm at my phone now, so i join with my profile pic :)
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    :smiley: Perfect coincidence @telmarina!
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Welcome little honeybee keep up the good work <3
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Entomology student Jamie has a close encounter in the Selvadoradan jungle. It worked out okay, he was chill and so were they!

xOZjFTp.png
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    edited June 2020
    I don't have a screenshot right now but I just want to say, as a huge fan of every insect in the entire world,* that this is the best Sims 4 thread ever.

*Okay, except for that malaria mosquito.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER โ€” Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited June 2020
    @Karababy52 : Your first Sim is terriffic! That nose, the expression, the chest. Please tell me that Sim has the snooty walk!

No screenshots right now but BZZZ, BZZZ...
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Lorna08Lorna08 Posts: 98 Member
    I have a Freelance Botanist in my household.

BLAqWqg.png
    y7Kh4Ip.png
    Follow me on (S)imstagram @SimmerLorna
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    My Omiscan Explorer Society went into the jungle to find the lost temple and their eccentric funder, Eleanor Peabody, wanted to go with them to protect her investment. She's very squeamish though, so she didn't handle the bee attack very well.

e0Kahbm.png
    #Team Occult
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    dragonscales.jpg
    This could have been us, but you're playing.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited June 2020
    The bees and me.

XCS3LxV.png

Thank you for the badge and helping to save the bees! <3
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Adorable pictures all.
    :) Smile!

• Dec3338Dec3338 Posts: 180 Member
    I don't have anyway to put picture up right now but I'm enjoying the pictures that others are posting.

bears.gif
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    I gotta bee badge! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    edited June 2020
    I gotta bee badge! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

So do I! I'm so happy about it! <3

Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories ๐Ÿฆ‡ and an ongoing ghost story ๐Ÿ‘ป.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi๐Ÿคชts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! ๐Ÿ‘‹
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Busufu wrote: ยป
    You all posted such beautiful photos!
    Mine isn't as nice, but I hope it counts too:

05.06.19_16-48-35ctj6q.png

Now THAT'S how you bond with bees. :D
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Welcoming the bees in the game for the first time - thought this screenshot was appropriate!

l6CJUiP.png
    image.png
  • NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    edited June 2020
    5pLV4AN.jpg

Welcome dear bee! :smiley:
  • Gemmie12Gemmie12 Posts: 262 Member
    edited June 2020
    tqVp2PmJ55Kl4sJRihrFEbXte7G8hloj1Hswm_3tC-goLDRvzI9xvsYm04NrC7MNKn1wGPkPeNaayNOPBpmTlregFrKX5TEAA9MCzhmR5XV-3kF6R9okxDhd_RHAcRMVI56FTR7ni7Rhhlod6MG5eWOmMFUERoe64q08ws9VpXcsZlApwfDyWyV1MUGmqyfx0Metm3znVu7bEeA3MaWPO0A1RuJF_tI_fAp3ONhd71hOLqrxqGrbTb5pVUmkhn2dS11nv5MGfigVEqppWwG18AkVk-3_8D6DJv6yww71G8478vw58eFdAK7oz8rCrAyxktKCKm2Sx2QCRS3xn_cZm5g5voy-yETUcuVKqVPZbut9XV3L5BP76Ip2_BTwS7veiUibto142_H01E9zj8cS6zdVZtD02n82AylUUKackzemLHWP7un3XK4q_FXpbfMgaGgzWbaxuVe_eW5CPz89hT062AGM0lNIq2nwPDnYL4bmhZccOZJOlTRxQyiyITHCoxuPJAqQgPNVVH8UWlJ9yqvY64JjCSv0jAaQZDwCFLHn5Eb7g6nxX-n5oePYUW527l5DTbCr7zfGZlTHDwLnsAUJpdgBHpcMTz-ElqYMy50_W6WqHvA3-8sydYymWzd5ipEBpCGuZIUcYGU0_hEOfyq6m-aF0FSApZncakpsUsBqq_P3j1iT1qHYafctUNbvN7YIcQ=s1625-w1625-h914-no?authuser=0

Father Caleb and his son Ciel bonding over bee's. This is from my own Omega Legacy save and currently in Gen 2.

edit: Thanks for the bee badge!
    Post edited by Gemmie12 on
    CJcvgXD.png
    Lein Modded Legacy

OriginID/PSN: Gemmie12
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    European Honeybees don't belong in the Americas. They compete with native species, what's left of them.

AfH9rRL.png