Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Pack help

So I moved into the shipping view and I have been paying for a few hours now but all of a sudden this noise sounding like a buzzing or construction working keeping going on and on and it’s only on my lot so I’m not sure what’s happening is this affecting anyone else please let me know.

Comments

• Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    I haven't noticed anything like that but my Sim is living at Rockridge Springs in Grims Quarry. From the map view, it looks like there's a lot of stuff in Port Promise that could be responsible for construction noises.
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Do you have a fabricator that broke? Apparently the sound of it broken can stick after it’s been fixed and it sounds like what you are saying
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I need help as well, so I thought those flat solar panels could go on any roof as long as it’s not curved, but that doesn’t seem to be true? Also I tested it out with a friend and at first they didn’t place but then they did? I’m so confused...
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• babytesbabytes Posts: 100 Member
    I had the fabricator broke but fixed but the noise remained
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    I need help as well, so I thought those flat solar panels could go on any roof as long as it’s not curved, but that doesn’t seem to be true? Also I tested it out with a friend and at first they didn’t place but then they did? I’m so confused...

The elevator mod causes a conflict that makes the panels not place, if you have that. That's the only thing I've seen people report regarding the panels not placing.