Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Built On" For the gallery

So, imagine that your downloading a lot with debug that goes off the lot and interacts with the surroundings in such a way thats so cool. But you NEED the lot name and you cant figure out what lot its on! Or maybe you love the surroundings of the lot its built on in the gallery but cant find it in your game! So basically there would be another info panel by price, blah, ect that shows "Built on" and then the lot name it was built on (ORIGINAL lot name) with the pack icon next to it if applicable.
fnf is a very pog game
814240012736397312.png

Comments

• joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    I like the idea of adding the 'built on lot'. It's frustrating to dl a lot and then it fits the wrong way or the front is in the back. So, I definitely want this added.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • j1z1j1z1 Posts: 311 Member
    Especially for Sulani, where the beach/water ratio affects everything. I was looking for builds for specific Sulani lots and I needed to use the original lot name as a hashtag in order to find something that worked, so I of course I couldn't use the search bar to narrow things down with other keywords.