Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nerd's Dethy Mafia Game ~ Town Win

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,592 Member
    Guys, I say city is the best lynch for today.
    1. Plumbob has been more helpful.
    2. If City is town, then we know for sure that Plumbob is mafia bcause plumbob/icey are naive which means I'm sane which means mouse is town which means city is mafia cause there's no room.

We don't know if City is mafia for SURE. Plumbob on the other hand is a high chance of being mafia.

Wait, plumbob is in the naive sane group. how does dekay being insane/paranoid mean that plumbob might be scum? if anything, It kind of clears him.

We are going with the theory that no one in the paranoid /insane group is lying.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Guys I don't see how the maths work out for me to be scum? Dekay must be paranoid or insane surely?
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Guys I don't see how the maths work out for me to be scum? Dekay must be paranoid or insane surely?

Unfortunately for you Plumbob, your lack of acting skills are showing here...
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Ok, wait. I'm confused. Why do we think plumbob is mafia again?
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt

Unfortunately for you Plumbob, your lack of acting skills are showing here...
    JFLszwI.jpg

Because there isn't any space left for another paranoid/insane person, which means Broncos was sane, which means Dekay is sane, and since Dekay investigated Plumbob last night, that means Plumbob is mafia.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

If you're town, then we kill Nush tomorrow cuz that's the only person who could be lying in the paranoid/insane team. Cuz I trust Sophia. But I also kinda trust Nush. I don't know if they would have panicked again during the Luna lynch. I feel like Luna would have told them to act cool tho.
    832XG3D.gif

Because there isn't any space left for another paranoid/insane person, which means Broncos was sane, which means Dekay is sane, and since Dekay investigated Plumbob last night, that means Plumbob is mafia.

Why am I sane tho? I can still be naive, right? XD
    832XG3D.gif

ok, I'm ok going with this theory. imo, if plumbob is town, that means that it's nush and city.
    vote plumbob
    Nush I'm gonna give up now :joy: I don't think I can do this anymore, they caught me. If you want my advice though, I'd kill Dekay tonight seeing as we know she's a sane cop. Sorry :sob:
    DeKay wrote: »

no cause if you were naive, you couldn't get plumbob mafia

...well. :joy::D:D
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    Nush I'm gonna give up now :joy: I don't think I can do this anymore, they caught me. If you want my advice though, I'd kill Dekay tonight seeing as we know she's a sane cop. Sorry :sob:

Wait plum! That was meant to go on the scum chat!! @nerdfashion please can I delete this!!

ok, I'm ok going with this theory. imo, if plumbob is town, that means that it's nush and city.
    vote plumbob

if plumbob is town, that means I'm sane. I'll investigate nush or city.

no cause if you were naive, you couldn't get plumbob mafia

Oh ya. XD Where is my brain today? Sorry, just woke up. LOL!
    832XG3D.gif
    edited June 2020

Okay, I get that you're trying to make it seem like Nush is mafia as a last ditch effort to mislead the town before you inevitably die, but I feel like you picked the worst person to try and frame. If Dekay caught you, that would mean Dekay is actually sane which literally confirms Nush.. Bruh. :neutral::D:D:joy:
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

Wait plum! That was meant to go on the scum chat!! nerdfashion please can I delete this!!

Good acting skills, bro.
    832XG3D.gif

Wait plum! That was meant to go on the scum chat!! @nerdfashion please can I delete this!!

Why do I have a feeling this is a setup and that nush isn't the real 2nd mafia?

Because it is.

Okay, I get that you're trying to make it seem like Nush is mafia as a last ditch effort to mislead the town before you inevitably die, but I feel like you picked the worst person to try and frame. If Dekay caught you, that would mean Dekay is actually sane which literally confirms Nush.. Bruh. :neutral::D:D:joy:

image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

P1xwaMu.gif

Erm... I meant Sophia...
    So if Plumbob is mafia, does that mean Icey is naive, Rose is naive, Mouse is sane and I'm sane and City is "???"? Right?
    832XG3D.gif

Because it is.

XD

P1xwaMu.gif

Erm... I meant Sophia...

....You know that confirms me too, right?? :joy::joy::joy::D:D
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    So if Plumbob is mafia, does that mean Icey is naive, Rose is naive, Mouse is sane and I'm sane and City is "???"? Right?

City would have to be the other mafia in this case?

P1xwaMu.gif

Erm... I meant Sophia...

....You know that confirms me too, right?? :joy::joy::joy::D:D

plum :(