Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    When you're chatting with a friend and someone tries to butt in:
    0ec2ogO.png
  • CyazuraiCyazurai Posts: 1,284 Member
    Time for some alien mother and alien daughter bonding time. And where better than the middle of the street?

SDlhulZ.png
    I believe something's can't be explained
    They are hidden in the mist and in the silver rain...
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    DcStcPb.png
  • AlexcielAlexciel Posts: 126 Member
    Tony89 wrote: »
    I thought that skeletons would be as scary as the mummies in world adventures, but they arent....they're like regular sims lol

06-11-20-11-52-31-PM.png

And He/she? seems to really like accesories, I supose that them wants to keep with the fashion of the current era. Anyway get the golden totem of the servant skeleton, is the sims 4 bonehilda.
  • AlexcielAlexciel Posts: 126 Member
    NoTalent wrote: »
    Not exactly on par with everyone else, but...

15e7fbf65c5df1bc1ee25210c482e3b6.png

First time ever having a Sim like fruitcake. This Sim is instantly precious to me now.

I realy like fruitcake, in real life, but I don't know anyone else who does
  • Just_PeachyJust_Peachy Posts: 50 Member
    edited June 2020
    https://postimg.cc/CBNN6sW2I don't know what she's doing here, but i just had to capture it XD
  • notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    0ag3C4i.png
    What in tarnation...no clue what was going on here. The We Wear Bags N.A.P. wasn't even active. Why are they all wearing bags? Why are they fighting? I was laughing so hard at all of this.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,907 Member

@KiniHokulani , about the bar fight pic, the fighting couple behind the bar was Leila and random NPC bartender. Yes indeed Makoa and his wife, they had some tender moments at the bush later (2 NAP's active, heh)

j3ldNr1.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    edited June 2020
    Every time Morgan wakes up in the morning, the very first thing she does is groan in boredom. Not sure if it's an animation bug or if she is gradually becoming self-aware.
    opxSkKy.png
    Post edited by MMX on
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    The cat: "I say! My good man! Playing in the dirt? How uncivilized!"

vW1EHRJ.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Happy-after-Date.jpg

Sneak peek for what's in store for Sofia in my Too Good at Goodbyes story.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    Just a random photo of Mia Hayes.

aPeq6WB.png

• 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    MMX wrote: »
    Every time Morgan wakes up in the morning, the very first thing she does is groan in boredom. Not sure if it's an animation bug or if she is gradually becoming self-aware.

Probably the new idles in reaction to a Sim's environment. There's an inspired idle for nicely decorated surroundings and a yawning idle for the rest.

Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
    lTKj2vC.png

• simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Don and my sims son challenged his mum to spar. He beat her. Love Don's face.
    iIIv77R.png
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    When you're so drawn to your phone, that you're not aware that a fire appeared below you...
    8sk5l04.png

Pfft Millenials xD
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member

What's her name in the blue coat stole the table with everything on it. And my sims's cats went missing, grrrr.

e4wC0dy.png
  • CyazuraiCyazurai Posts: 1,284 Member
    So, the alien mom from my last picture just died in game, and the daughter is devastated because they were best friends. That night, at midnight, while the daughter was up tending to her mom's garden, her closest friend from drama club - yeah, she's still a teenager - came by to check up on her. So they played late-night coping video games, lol.

h86nsgT.png
    I believe something's can't be explained
    They are hidden in the mist and in the silver rain...
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited June 2020
    Nindigo wrote: »
    Vqz68bd.jpg
    I'm certain that Ekram Elderberry was created just to spite people like me who can't deal with the pear-shaped male Sims :s

I can sort of deal with pear shaped elders like Ekram because it is at least a sorta common bodyshape for ELDERS or middle aged couch potatoes, but when i see nothing BUT pears, even teens and young adults who make my grandpa look like a young greek god! (guess i have to admit: my gramps is quite a buff guy and surprisingly popular with younger women XD but you get the idea)...yeah that's when i get aggrevated especially considering how extremely dominantly present they Always become if enough randoms spawn...and that doesn't take much really...one visit to Uni and/or San Myshuno and bam your bin will be full of them rejects who will then dominate your game entirely. i have seen people comment they add diversioty...but they Always look the same! either pears or obese, Always the same 6 stupid hairdos, Always that horrible mario moustache or that goatie and don't even get me started on their whacky outfits or how 90 % of them are Always slobs, evil or mean. makes me want to reinstall that violence mod and just hit them with a baseball bat if they get an attitude or won't stop bothering my female sims. I care little for Ekram tbh because i don't like mean ai controlled sims because well...they are Always being mean and i don't care talking to abusive people in my personal circle, both irl and in the game, ^_^ but at least he looks like a normal elderly guy who loves to fish (he is Always fishing if he appears in a hood with a fishing spot). this is what angers me most about random generateds

nCG6tpn.png

this is supposed to be a young adult guy...and he just NEVER stops trying to pester my females >.< and even this guy is not even the worst one i have encountered! youst to give you an idea…. teens with elderly grey hair and this look?? i dislike bullying myself but yeah… i would feel sorry for a kid like that because he will be an Obvious target....
    MMX wrote: »
    opxSkKy.png

well...being as awesome and popular as Morgan is i get her ^_^ it gets boring in the long run XD on a serious note tho (Morgan is still awesome!! i was serious about that hahaha) i too noticed this animation a lot lately and am also wondering what the point of it is.... or is it yet another useless waste of time like wispering or enthousiast about celebs (doesn't do anything at all! you won't even get social need fill or anything at all from doing this yet the ai controlled sims spam it to no tomorrow to my great annoyance)

xjixmwU.png
    Kat Cave desided to do some fishing!

Kita5399 wrote: »
    Nice evening for a date in the city.
    b33R9fP.png

is that Yuki Behr??

• Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Kita5399 wrote: »
    Nice evening for a date in the city.
    b33R9fP.png

is that Yuki Behr??
    Yes, that’s Yuki and Wolfgang as young adults. I have default replacement eyes and skin on them, as well as other CC details
  • RamiSamiiRamiSamii Posts: 222 Member
    Just one of my main sims, Raven, greeting his fiancee Johnny in the morning. :* (ft. Cleo sitting up on the counter like a bad girl!)

35KNR.jpg

37mfj.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top