Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do community markets lots immediately hire NPCs for the food stands?

In the previous games, I have noticed that if I manually placed a food stand on a particular lot, the game requires me to hire a service sim for 100 simeoleons before I can buy anything. So, I was wondering if designating the lot as a community market would immediately populate those food stands without having to hire a service sim.

Comments

• Options
    SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Nope I made a community lot recently with 3 stalls and after visting it guess what, I had to pay 300 simoleons to get the staff to come, me, the customer...
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Options
    bratt_sniperbratt_sniper Posts: 349 Member
    Nope I made a community lot recently with 3 stalls and after visting it guess what, I had to pay 300 simoleons to get the staff to come, me, the customer...

This sucks :( I thought they fixed this :(
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,384 Member
    They fixed this. It works, but they don't stay in place all the time if you spend too much time on the lot. They come and go, depending on their other schedules I guess. Sometimes, you may have one stall open, the other closed and so on.
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    They do come for the community market. I put two food stalls on one market labeled lot and they both open up most of the time. Sometimes it’s one or the other but most of the time two vendors spawn. I think this is the only lot they work in though without having to pay or mods.