Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    This thread is long so apologies if someone already asked, but it would be great to have a mod that allows us to cook and bake all of the regular recipes while off the grid. I don't understand why they disabled them. You can cook anything you make with electricity off the grid if you know how. I mean, people still had grand holiday meals before there was a grid, and baked cakes, and breads, and so on. It's ridiculous. I love all the other features of that trait since this update for Eco Lifestyle, but that one.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    This thread is long so apologies if someone already asked, but it would be great to have a mod that allows us to cook and bake all of the regular recipes while off the grid. I don't understand why they disabled them. You can cook anything you make with electricity off the grid if you know how. I mean, people still had grand holiday meals before there was a grid, and baked cakes, and breads, and so on. It's ridiculous. I love all the other features of that trait since this update for Eco Lifestyle, but that one.

Agreed. If you have power, you should be able to do whatever, cook whatever.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,862 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »

Agreed. If you have power, you should be able to do whatever, cook whatever.

You do not even need the power, just fire, to do all that.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited June 2020
    izecson wrote: »
    Hi are there any custom pose for stargazing or just lying on the ground while sims's head is resting on their hands. like this one for example:
    2646897_stock-photo-man-lying-down-in-grass-with-his-eyes-closed-and-both-of-his-hands-resting-behind-his-head.jpg

Been looking for this for quiet a while but havent found any, decided to make my own it's not perfect but it'll do. in case anyone wanted this im uploading it here : http://www.mediafire.com/file/kolxrp7iulh10s3/Cloudgazing_V2.package/file

vefexhk25fi7witzg.jpg?size_id=a
    Post edited by izecson on
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • tacochickenwings1tacochickenwings1 Posts: 23 Member
    I would love a mod that would allow us to prevent a neighborhood's eco footprint from changing. I'd really like to be able to get a neighborhood to green or industrial, and have it actually stay that way - everything bounces back to neutral so quickly and easily.
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • sennawalessennawales Posts: 192 Member
    I would love a mod that would allow us to prevent a neighborhood's eco footprint from changing. I'd really like to be able to get a neighborhood to green or industrial, and have it actually stay that way - everything bounces back to neutral so quickly and easily.

That would definitely be useful, given how fast it changes.
    I would like a mod that speeds up the “wash laundry in wash tub” interaction.
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    I'd like a mod that lets child vampires eat plasma salad and plasma fruit. I know theres a full vampire child mod, but I just want to not have different types of food in the fridge, because my adults grab human food and the kids grab the plasma :/
  • VaniliciousVanilicious Posts: 98 Member
    Hey, does anyone know a mod that keeps normal sims out of the forgotten hollow?
    I found one but it looks old..I would appreciate it very much
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    @Vanilicious The new mod is here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=631197
    The creator posts on Patreon and said they have other stuff in mind for the mod (https://www.patreon.com/posts/updates-post-03-37866151) which I think they meant this mod which blocks everything to just residents: https://www.patreon.com/posts/testers-wanted-37939222
    You'll have to ask them if you only want the vampire version.
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    I would want a mod where we would have more NAPs options. :D
    @MisoreYukii thnx u veryy much!
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited June 2020
    Is there a mod that allows more than one sim to use the workout videos (From Fitness Stuff) at the same time on the TV?
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,570 Member

You just reminded me that I did one myself back in September 2018 and forgot to upload it, @Chazzzy. I just made a quick update to ensure it's still working. There you go:
    http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/sims4me_fasterlaundry_washtub.rar
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
    83bienchen wrote: »

You just reminded me that I did one myself back in September 2018 and forgot to upload it, @Chazzzy. I just made a quick update to ensure it's still working. There you go:
    http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/sims4me_fasterlaundry_washtub.rar

Thanks!
    edited June 2020
    orenjiAi wrote: »
    Hi! Can someone point me to a mod that “fixes” that one window from Eco Lifestyle? The one with the missing back textures?
    Please?
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Hi! Can someone point me to a mod that “fixes” that one window from Eco Lifestyle? The one with the missing back textures?
    Please?
    S4S was just updated yesterday, you need to give people time and also keep an eye on places like tumblr, etc. for new EL releases.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I would like a mod that disables the repo man. I can’t patch my game until I know there’s a way to avoid him showing up. I’m very forgetful with paying bills and I liked how it was before with sims losing electricity and water.
    I would like a mod that disables the repo man. I can’t patch my game until I know there’s a way to avoid him showing up. I’m very forgetful with paying bills and I liked how it was before with sims losing electricity and water.

The repo man will only show up if you keep on neglecting the bills after the power and water has been shut off.

If you use MCCC, there is an option within it to enable auto bill pay. I use it because I would forget to pay bills as well and this prevents the repo-man from showing up. As long as you have enough money in your household funds to afford the bills, you’ll get a notification saying they’ve been paid automatically.
    Hello, does anyone know if there are any mods that completely cancel the NAP's in all worlds or cancel some of them? Now I can't leave my neighborhood, all the neighborhoods are a mess, the sims literally steal everything, it's chaos, as always, everything is too obsessive-compulsive... it seems that it is impossible to make them not so obsessive, the same thing happens with the traits, they will only do that and only that, and now it is the same, there is no intermediate level of autonomy for these things.. T_T
  • OlgaKamOlgaKam Posts: 2 New Member
    I'd love a mod that would let me convince sims from other neighborhoods to vote on certain NAPs in their neighborhood or community lot. Even if I have to travel there. It would offer so much gameplay. Like not having to play multiple households to take advantage of the different comnunity lots, influencing policy for your shops and restaurants, and give a use for all those influence points.