Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Decide Luna Villareals' Fate

2...Next

Comments

• CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Let her live and make her a vampire
    Starfree wrote: »
    CelSims wrote: »
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    I like Luna. Let her live and maybe they can hit it off and start dating perhaps? :)

Or maybe she can stay human for awhile and see how that goes.

Oh also if you updated, click on the door to disallow random visitors and neighbors. Seems to be working very well.

The door was set to disallow events, neighbours and friends. The ones that just walk in unannounced even without knowing your sim seem to just bypass it unfortunately. The most annoying bug for someone with social anxiety.

@CelSims I use the "lock door for all but <your sims name>"; that keeps everyone out. Another option to try would be the "private dwelling" lot trait.

It has the Private lot Trait lol. I usually have to have the doors locked for everyone except the household but I was trying to be a bit more sociable. I think these sims that just walk in unannounced and act like they live there are a bug that doesn't really get stopped by anything other than be a door locking hermit.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Let her live, but don't turn her into a vampire. Keep her around as a backup food storage.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Just_PeachyJust_Peachy Posts: 50 Member
    Usually I would say kill her, but she's kinda cute and a vampire family could be pretty cool
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    In my game, I got rid of her father, and had her and her brothers join a mental illness support club. I gave Max the Borderline Personality Disorder custom trait.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

After several days of being uncomfortable, she has turned.
    RFiZ3UL.png
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    @CelSims She looks amazing as a vampire!
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    I just love it when randoms just wander into my vampire home. It's like take out night :)
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Death to the intruder
    I always enjoy killing sims
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king