Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nifty Knitting

patiently waiting for a morsel of information about this pack anyone else looking forward to this

Comments

• akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    I'm always looking forward to anything that will put new stuff in my game.
  • Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 451 Member
    edited June 2020
    This is one of the stuff packs I was interested in. It seems to be one of the better stuff packs and the budget seems to be higher from the information that they've released (an assumption).

Kinda bummed though because knitting is the only craft available for the pack when the voting began we had 3 or 4 new crafts to do. They scrapped those and focused on just one out of the presented choices.
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    This is the only stuff pack might be getting at full price. Depending on the execution. Will wait for lgr review first. The idea sounds good. Finally some low tech craft without iPad or giant machines. Unless they plan to use the eco living fabricator to produce knitted clothing ?
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    kaylin205 wrote: »
    This is one of the stuff packs I was interested in. It seems to be one of the better stuff packs and the budget seems to be higher from the information that they've released (an assumption).

Kinda bummed though because knitting is the only craft available for the pack when the voting began we had 3 or 4 new crafts to do. They scrapped those and focused on just one out of the presented choices.

I'm still hoping we will get some of those other crafts later, particularly sculpting and glassblowing. If anything, the eco living pack gives me hope that they are willing to circle back around to ideas that clearly interest and appeal to the community.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    jimbbq wrote: »
    This is the only stuff pack might be getting at full price. Depending on the execution. Will wait for lgr review first. The idea sounds good. Finally some low tech craft without iPad or giant machines. Unless they plan to use the eco living fabricator to produce knitted clothing ?

We require a 3x4 floor tiles knitting machine that takes 2 tons insects to power up for a 20 minutes knitting session!!!

(joke)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,096 Member
    They showed the hairstyles coming with the pack and I am bummed to not see more elder type hairstyles. more balding options for men and more grandma type hairstyles for females. I know it's not really an elder pack but knitting can be more of an elder type hobby.
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    aaronrulz wrote: »
    They showed the hairstyles coming with the pack and I am bummed to not see more elder type hairstyles. more balding options for men and more grandma type hairstyles for females. I know it's not really an elder pack but knitting can be more of an elder type hobby.

Oh god, I'd kill for some more balding hairs!
    wJbomAo.png
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    I feel that the more specific the packs become the more stuff packs we will continue to get. My game was getting glitchy after installing 3 more packs and I feel the more packs we get with less things the more patches we will need. I think it would be a much better idea to get fuller packs instead of just knitting it could have been a hobbies pack with many hobbies along with knitting. Now sooner or later we will have to get a sewing pack and then a clay making pack and we continue to add more and more separate things into each other. For example cats and dogs and my first pets stuff, or cats and dogs but no other type of pet added to those. I would of given my first pet stuff pack that nobody agrees with and given it for free to all of the people who bought cats and dogs.