Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Got a Mr.Mysterious Gnome tombstone

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
Hi, a few weeks ago in sim time, my sims got 3 gnomes at the museum in France, They are 3 gnomes from France, Egypt and China which were placed in French museum. I placed them on home lot and yesterday, I found the Mr.mysterious Gnome tombstone and my 3 adventure gnomes are suddenly disappeared in the morning time. I don't know when it happened. Probably during night time I guess. I can't find them anywhere. Is it possible that the adventure gnomes turn into a tombstone? If it is, I would find 3 tombstones but have only 1.

Comments

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Some gnomes do die. There is a way to tell if they age and die. Im not at my computer so may not get this totally correct. I think it is right click on the gnome when you're holding the shift key down. If you see a pie menu that relates to aging then that gnome will eventually die and become a tombstone. Gnome tombstones are good as they can bge solkd. But I prefer to keep them as they add 5 environment points. Or, if you want to stop your gnome from dying you can use the pie menu to make them young again.
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    Some gnomes do die. There is a way to tell if they age and die. Im not at my computer so may not get this totally correct. I think it is right click on the gnome when you're holding the shift key down. If you see a pie menu that relates to aging then that gnome will eventually die and become a tombstone. Gnome tombstones are good as they can bge solkd. But I prefer to keep them as they add 5 environment points. Or, if you want to stop your gnome from dying you can use the pie menu to make them young again.
    woq! I didn't know there was aging pie on gnomes. LOL.. It was fantastic tip for me! :D Thank you.

• IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    If you hover your mouse over the tombstone, it will tell you which gnome it's for.
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    If you hover your mouse over the tombstone, it will tell you which gnome it's for.

I love your tips!! Thank you!! I will have a look today! :D