Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Action Plan....

What's the action plan to clean up the area around you? Like to get rid of the trash and such?
sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    The Green Initiative seemed to add more plants, flowers, and trees to the neighborhood, but after the Clean Energy Production started was when I saw all the garbage around the neighborhood vanish.
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    Also, the modernization one cleans up the trash & garbage. It's the one with the yellow triangle icon.
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    @starfree I have the modern development active in Port Promise and it's still covered in trash. I have the neighbourhood Industrial, (finally).
    CelSims wrote: »
    @starfree I have the modern development active in Port Promise and it's still covered in trash. I have the neighbourhood Industrial, (finally).

@CelSims how'd you manage that? In my game trash went away as soon as modern development went in to effect.
    @starfree I went into my save today to look what other NAPs were active before responding, only to find there is no rubbish! So either I had a weird bug or I was half asleep and imagined :/
    edited June 2020
    @CelSims or maybe a combo of both? 🤔
    edited June 2020
    @Starfree

I'm not going insane!

8d1pyP8.png

NAPS are Modern Development, Free Love. Power Conservation and Tech Support. Both time it has been trashed up I was there at night. When I went there this morning and posted, it was daylight and no trash. Maybe it's a day/night cycle thing?

Edit: sent my sim back the next morning and there is still trash everywhere. I'm just flat out confused now.
    @CelSims a bug maybe? Or a mod problem? My sim lives in that area, which is also at the point of the painted tanks, and there's no trash at all.
    Starfree wrote: »
    @CelSims a bug maybe? Or a mod problem? My sim lives in that area, which is also at the point of the painted tanks, and there's no trash at all.

Maybe a mod. I have that area sitting nicely at almost full Industrial so if it's a mod problem I'm happy for it to continue. I don't see why modernising would automatically make it clean too, especially when the areas footprint is filthy.