Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Decide Luna Villareals' Fate

My vampire, Levi, was home minding his business when Luna walked into the house completely uninvited and tucked herself up in his bed. They've never even met, (please fix this for goodness sake, I find it horrifying that total strangers just barge in since IL). Usually she'd immediately meet a horrible death. But her and my vamp are the same age and he's going to get lonely at some point. So, what's her fate?
2KeL1Gr.jpg

Decide Luna Villareals' Fate 112 votes

Death to the intruder
16%
Amj1995KhrisstyneVortexWarhorseGirklNationalPokedexWintermist_SWECementDoodlyDoofusLiELFOEII1001MonaveilChazzzysuperkyle221Lady_BalloraCheetahAlyssaZhonidkidkBlackSpiderBatCavapoo_King 19 votes
Let her live and make her a vampire
83%
Akl500PcrocobauraicmnfrshKita5399IrishSimmer21jeepjeepcatbandit5Colorist40CamkatPlayerSinger2010imhappysennawalesBloosmooMeteoraStormStrangerthanThunderbat87elanorbretonSnuffyBucketMariefoxprice83JestTru 93 votes

Comments

• Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited June 2020
    I like Luna. Let her live and maybe they can hit it off and start dating perhaps? :)

Or maybe she can stay human for awhile and see how that goes.

Oh also if you updated, click on the door to disallow random visitors and neighbors. Seems to be working very well.
    Post edited by LadyKyn on
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Death to the intruder
    She should’ve known better.
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Kill Luna? C'mon...
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Killing her seems drastic, you can always still let her die if she's not a very fun vampire to play.
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    I like Luna. Let her live and maybe they can hit it off and start dating perhaps? :)

Oh also if you updated, click on the door to disallow random visitors and neighbors. Seems to be working very well.

The door was set to disallow events, neighbours and friends. The ones that just walk in unannounced even without knowing your sim seem to just bypass it unfortunately. The most annoying bug for someone with social anxiety.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Look, she has an evil dad and her brother is Max. She knows true evil, so some twinky little vampire can't scare her. But I really like the idea of a naive girl unknowingly walking into trouble and going down the dark path of vampirism.

What about a third option, keeping her around as a friend/occasional plasma donor? She gets to hang out like she wanted, your sim gets a snack on the go.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    sennawalessennawales Posts: 192 Member
    CelSims wrote: »

The door was set to disallow events, neighbours and friends. The ones that just walk in unannounced even without knowing your sim seem to just bypass it unfortunately. The most annoying bug for someone with social anxiety.

Have you checked if the outside door is set as the front door, and that it's placed in the right direction?

Also, Luna's a nice girl and deserve good things.
  • Options
    Gordy wrote: »
    Look, she has an evil dad and her brother is Max. She knows true evil, so some twinky little vampire can't scare her. But I really like the idea of a naive girl unknowingly walking into trouble and going down the dark path of vampirism.

What about a third option, keeping her around as a friend/occasional plasma donor? She gets to hang out like she wanted, your sim gets a snack on the go.

You have inspired me to play a premade for the first time I think. She shall find out more about her new friend and see where it takes her :)
  • Options
    sennawales wrote: »

Have you checked if the outside door is set as the front door, and that it's placed in the right direction?

Also, Luna's a nice girl and deserve good things.

Yes I've fallen foul of the door thing before so I check now, though I think the trespassing thing is supposed to stop them from even coming on the lot at all rather than be a lock once they get there. Not sure.
  • Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    Death to the intruder
    She crossed the line!
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    Nah, let her live and use her as cattle without making her a Vampire.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • Options

Thank you everyone. Luna's fate is decided.
    HepTPR6.png

Apparently her dad is now dead. She was living in an apartment in conifer station with her brothers.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Oh I voted too late, but glad you chose this option. I like Luna :) She was my sim's second wife in one save.
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Yay go Luna! It's celebrity stalking time!
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Death to the intruder
    Thank you everyone. Luna's fate is decided.
    HepTPR6.png

Apparently her dad is now dead. She was living in an apartment in conifer station with her brothers.

Oh man, bad idea. You've got to set precedent -- we can't just allow sims to walk into vampire lairs and then get rewarded for it of all things. You've got to manage the herd. Observe, if you will, the fate of Lilith Pleasant.

DF2ZaQm.png

She was invited over for a meal, and after she woke up decided to help herself to a modestly priced decorative urn. Now she resides up in the boot hill behind the Pebble Burrow Saloon, where no one would ever find her. What kind of world would this be if sims could just do what they want in regard to vampire property?
  • Options
    Just curious, how do you kill sims just like that anyway? Do you trap them in a room and let them starve or what?
  • Options
    @Stutum MCCC has a 'kill sim' option for the easy way out.
  • Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    I'm so glad you decided to let her live. That's the option I picked anyway, haha.

Do you plan on letting her and Levi get together romantically at some point? I mean, it could just me but I think they'd make an awfully cute couple. Then again, I am huge hopeless romantic, so I will pounce on any chance at a romantic subplot.
  • Options
    Duvelina wrote: »
    @Stutum MCCC has a 'kill sim' option for the easy way out.

Ah, should've known there would be mods involved. ;)
  • Options
    @Stutum I think you can also make someone a ghost easily by equipping them with a certain death trait through cheats. You can find it by googling if you don't know it. I know you can make someone alive again by removing the particular trait, so I assume it also works the other way around.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Death to the intruder
    I mean, I'd probably let the nefarious Wishing Well decide her fate.

But to be frank, she did foolishly intrude on a vampire. Perhaps that vampire is weak. Does Vlad know? It might be best for them both to go into hiding.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Did your vamp live in a house or apartment? I always put a fence with a locked gate around all my houses, always have.

I never paid attention to Luna until I started a game with a Sim going to college. I wanted him to meet someone there, but there was no one special there and he met her at a love festival. She's prettier than I thought. Decided to let her be the one; glad you did too.
  • Options
    Stutum wrote: »
    Just curious, how do you kill sims just like that anyway? Do you trap them in a room and let them starve or what?

No mods, vampires can kill with emotion.
  • Options
    LiELF wrote: »
    I mean, I'd probably let the nefarious Wishing Well decide her fate.

But to be frank, she did foolishly intrude on a vampire. Perhaps that vampire is weak. Does Vlad know? It might be best for them both to go into hiding.

Whose Vlad? My clan destroyed him many generations ago :p He lives on genetically in some of my family branch however. Levi is young, impetuous and indulged. My next generation usually get kicked out penniless and homeless to prove themselves before being let back in to the fold if they are worthy. He's been a favourite of his father however and for the first time in probably 40 gens he moved into his own house right off the bat. They may become romantic, I'm expecting so as Free Love is in their neighbourhood.
    Zion is always watching. If he's not happy with how things turn out, neither Levi or Luna will survive it.
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member

@CelSims I use the "lock door for all but <your sims name>"; that keeps everyone out. Another option to try would be the "private dwelling" lot trait.