Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Legacy Challenge!

Hello Simmers! I have started a Legacy Challenge, but I wanted to share one with you and yet I have ZERO screenies on the older one, so I'm going to make another save. Again, I will be collecting screenshots and playing, but the website may not be up until Sunday, Saturday if we're lucky. I don't have the skills to make one myself so I'm relying on my father... but he has work! But in the meantime, here are the procedures I'm using to pick heirs! Like my other challenge, I'm doing the lite version, so if you're not into lite then this probably isn't the thread for you! Lite means no point counting. I'm doing Strict Equality. Heirs can be both male and female but they have to be the opposite gender of the current heir. My founder will be female, so the heir must be male. When he has children, the heir must be female. Because I'm doing Strict Equality, I will not be doing Modern. The babies have to be directly related to the founder, which means I'll be doing Strict Traditional. And finally, the heir law. I'm struggling choosing between reader-voted or strength. :D Strength means all eligible heirs will fight. Whoever wins is the heir. The title of heir can be stolen if another eligible child wins over the heir. It does not say how often I have to have fights, so what I will do is once I am done having children and none are babies or toddlers I will have the two eldest eligible heirs fight. Whoever wins will fight the next oldest eligible heir, etc. I think that strength will be amusing. ;) I'm leaning towards that, actually.
My gallery ID is BrynnasaurousRex, as is my YouTube channel

Comments

• SimmerOfAgesSimmerOfAges Posts: 97 Member
    Hello! I have a poll going about the last succession law. It's called Legacy Challenge Poll!. (Without the period) I'm working on the game, just have to wait for the website. My Sim is pregnant with a child and I need to know how we should choose heir! (When it comes time to choose one I won't choose one until the website is up.)
    edited June 2020
    Hello Simmers! I have posted the first chapter of my Simming blog! https://brynnssims4.blogspot.com/2020/06/chapter-1-joselyn-abrams.html
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Yay! Nice first chapter! Bookmarked :)
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    Thanks!
    Hey Simmers! The results of the poll for the succession law were 50 -50 at 3 O'clock so I asked my friend and she said strength, so strength it is!
    edited June 2020
    Hello Simmers! I've made a new challenge. It's called the bachelor-legacy challenge, made by Queenarella. I'll be needing seven more Sims, and suggestions for which premade Sim to use for the bachelor. I've got Cats and Dogs, Get Famous, Dine Out, and Parenthood. I'd appreciate it if you made some Sims for me! (Please do CC free.)
    Hey Simmers! Sorry I was late in telling you, I got wrapped up in some stuff, but chapter 4 is up! https://brynnssims4.blogspot.com/2020/06/chapter-4-eggster.html
    Hello Simmers, I'm starting my bachelor challenge soon, and I'm in need of 3 Sims! Please head over here to give a Sim.
    My fifth chapter is up! Click here to go!
  • JLKachuJLKachu Posts: 1 New Member
    I just started mine with me and I can't wait!