Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Well Hello Stranger - CLOSED

Comments

• ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited June 2020
    sara4562 wrote: »
    I'm really enjoying this scavenger hunt! :) I have been playing sims 3 for many years but only recently discovered this forum. I was kinda sad that this forum wasn't as active as it once seemed to be so I'm really excited to finally participate.

So here are my findings in today's scavenger hunt!

Very good. I hope we can get others interested in doing this.

I can't remember how to load pics. It's going to take me a few days. I also have to go find my siggy.

I am going to bed soon and may sleep in tomorrow. I'll get the next name up by 8:30 a.m.

Let me go find a naughty puppy to send you a prize and gift your nominee.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • gr1zzlygr1zzly Posts: 7,566 Member
    ErnesaT wrote: »
    I'm really enjoying this scavenger hunt! :) I have been playing sims 3 for many years but only recently discovered this forum. I was kinda sad that this forum wasn't as active as it once seemed to be so I'm really excited to finally participate.

I can't remember how to load pics. It's going to take me a few days. I also have to go find my siggy.

I am going to bed soon and may sleep in tomorrow. I'll get the next name up by 8:30 a.m.

sara4562 has been gifted. :)
  • PsychoChick966PsychoChick966 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Hola, peeps!!! :)
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited June 2020
    ErnesaT wrote: »

When you're typing comments, there should be a square with what looks like tiny mountains.Click
    that, then insert your image link into and then hit enter.Sometimes it doesn't work so you could also do

[ img ] then paste image link here [ / img ]
    without spaces.
    Hola, peeps!!! :)

Hola ma'am. Good to see you here.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Hello @ErnesaT
    :) Smile!

You are extremely familiar with my gang then.

For the most part, yep.There's a few names there I don't recognize.But I've probably chatted with them before. :D
    Puddinroy wrote: »
    Hello @ErnesaT

Hello. It's been a while. I hope all is well with you.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • sara4562sara4562 Posts: 133 Member
    Hi! Thank you @gr1zzly for the gifts! :smile: Thank you @GraceyManor for the tip to upload pictures. For some reason it doesn't show me those tiny mountains so I'm trying the other way. Hope it works

Here are my today's findings on Anettesb:
    1. I SPOTT A SQUEAKY CLEAN WISH LIST – NOMINATION GAME https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/831392/i-spott-a-squeaky-clean-wish-list-nomination-game/p1

2. TREASURE HUNT - MY 30 000 POST CELEBRATION - LAST WINNERS POSTED, COME TAKE A LOOK TO SEE IF YOU WON https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/710549/treasure-hunt-my-30-000-post-celebration-last-winners-posted-come-take-a-look-to-see-if-you-won/p1

3. Anette https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/2090040#Comment_2090040 [img]https://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/thumb/shard000/000/018/422/75/headshot_original.jpg[/img]

4. Troy's cabin https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13889431#Comment_13889431 [img]http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/thumb/shard000/000/087/115/24/roof_up_original.jpg[/img]

5. Rosa knited dress https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/6548956#Comment_6548956 [img]https://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/thumb/shard000/000/046/698/96/original.jpg[/img]

6. Anettesb gifted Tiny Mushroom Lamp to cristill13 https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14212008#Comment_14212008 [img]http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/objects/lightingTableWonderland/Thumbnail_300x300.png[/img]

7. I will nominate Stardreamer (AdharaKyelth on store) https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=AdharaKyelth

I would also like to stack up my points :smile:
    @sarah_0223
    I believe you have to be a full member in order to post images, which is
    why the little box isn't showing up for you.
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited June 2020
    It's great to see you all here! So many friends who were once so active! Hello to you all and virtual hugs! I hope life has been treating you all well.

I quit collecting sim points long ago and avoid all things Origin with that latest update. (I'm still on the old 1.67 and plan to stay that way.) But I found an old gift card during my latest spring cleaning, so I'll see if I can get that to work. (I didn't have much luck with the last batch I bought. Many didn't work and this is probably just another one that didn't.) Old card is no good, sorry!

Just a note: Clicking the "like" on any new member's post will help them gain full membership faster. I think it's 50 likes of a new member's posts and enough comments (maybe 30) by that simmer to show they aren't just phishing. So, liking all the comments by any new member is a gift anyone can share at any time.

Hugs to you all. I'll try to stop in now and then.

Re the signature @ErnesaT - Go to your profile page by simply clicking on the name over your picture on the left (or the picture itself). Once there, click on the gear icon you'll see after all the other icons in the upper right after your small name and pic. Choose the "preferences" option that is one of the pop up choices on the list. You'll then find "signature settings" as the last choice under the big pic and name on the left.
    Post edited by ciane on
    ciane wrote: »
    It's great to see you all here! So many friends who were once so active! Hello to you all and virtual hugs! I hope life has been treating you all well.

I quit collecting sim points long ago and avoid all things Origin with that latest update. (I'm still on the old 1.67 and plan to stay that way.) But I found an old gift card during my latest spring cleaning, so I'll see if I can get that to work. (I didn't have much luck with the last batch I bought. Many didn't work and this is probably just another one that didn't.) Old card is no good, sorry!

Just a note: Clicking the "like" on any new member's post will help them gain full membership faster. I think it's 50 likes of a new member's posts and enough comments (maybe 30) by that simmer to show they aren't just phishing. So, liking all the comments by any new member is a gift anyone can share at any time.

Hugs to you all. I'll try to stop in now and then.

Re the signature @ErnesaT - Go to your profile page by simply clicking on the name over your picture on the left (or the picture itself). Once there, click on the gear icon you'll see after all the other icons in the upper right after your small name and pic. Choose the "preferences" option that is one of the pop up choices on the list. You'll then find "signature settings" as the last choice under the big pic and name on the left.

Hello ((HUGS)). You are on my list of FS. Thank you so much for the update on how to navigate this site. Hmmmm. I wonder if my siggy from ComputerTech is still here.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    Hi! Thank you @gr1zzly for the gifts! :smile: Thank you @GraceyManor for the tip to upload pictures. For some reason it doesn't show me those tiny mountains so I'm trying the other way. Hope it works

I would also like to stack up my points :smile:

Very nice. Anette doesn't like this sort of attention so thankfully, she's not on the site anymore. :D
    We can definitely stack your points. You let us know when you want to cash out and what you want for them.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    Waving hi, good to see you around.
    Life has been busy around our house even with the global pandemic going on.
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
    Waving hi, good to see you around.
    Life has been busy around our house even with the global pandemic going on.

((HUGS)) Hello Mama Dragon. It's really good to see you around. The pandemic has had everyone busy. Fortunately, I'm still working and can do so from home.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • sara4562sara4562 Posts: 133 Member
    @sara4562 FANTASTIC!!! Terry is one of my favorite people in this whole world.

I'm glad you figured out how to post the pics. I will add your new points to your old ones and gift your nominee.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    Great to see you made full member @sara4562 and great to see the pics in the thread now! I'm hoping we'll see more interest from others too. Enjoy your day!
    @ciane I hope interest picks up too.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • DocusatDocusat Posts: 2,305 Member
    *Pops in to say hello*
    Are we picking on people? I still have a few simpoints left
    @Docusat! I love seeing everyone pop in! Hope life is treating you well.
  • DocusatDocusat Posts: 2,305 Member
    @ciane thank you :) Life is good, just muddling along keeping out of mischief.
    Haven't been on the forums much in the past while, but it's nice to see a few familiar faces still around. Sims 3 doesn't want to play nice and I never took to 4. Maybe someday we'll get a Sims 5 and get all the troublemakers back on the forums.
    Hope all is well with you and yours also.
    @Docusat - Sorry to hear your sims 3 doesn't like to play nicely. Have you tried renaming your old sims 3 folder and letting the game generate a brand new folder to play? I never took to Sims 4 either, though I was tempted with the toddler challenge when they finally added toddlers to the game. I got the sims 4 for free during one of their promotions and played a sim for a day. Then, I went back to sims 3! All is well here, just going out to shop, deliver meals, and feed the birds in the park. Otherwise, it's been a big spring clean up in my house and playing sims.
    Docusat wrote: »
    *Pops in to say hello*
    Are we picking on people? I still have a few simpoints left

Hiiiiii!!!! Glad to see you're still around. I haven't had much interest but I love my one contestant.
    If you wish to join the point pool, OR my gang, please let me know.
    I think I may start raiding wl soon.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]