March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• evamadelevamadel Posts: 8 New Member
    Real disappointed with the fizzy drinks in the eco pack. There’s no option to “call to grab drink”, neither in just clicking the bottles nor when you make a group and want to press the “grab drink together”.

I’ve waited so long for the nectar making skill to arrive in the game, and got my hopes slightly up for the eco pack when I saw the bottles in the trailer (even though I knew I would be disappointed).

We need to be able to do the following:

Invite sims to grab a fizzy bottle
    Be able to make nectar bottles from the same station that you can STORE in the basement to see them evolve.
    We need to be able to gift someone a bottle of nectar and watch them serve it.

I like the bottles for fizzy drinks for just the random drink, but you can’t pour of them and properly serve it. Therefore, we need proper nectar bottles, please!

I just want to be a nectar maker 😇
  • BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    edited June 2020
    can we start getting more practical and usable items in the game instead of these hulking contraptions we get like the juice fizzer? how bout a juicer? making cupcakes in the oven vs a massive cupcake machine. a normal sized telescope that fits on a balcony? a smaller cauldron for more modern spellcasters?

that said, i would also love to be able to make nectar lol. could there be a plasma fruit option for vampire nectar? i love those details and very much appreciate that vampires can make fizzy plasma juice with Eco Lifestyle.

(vampires could also have been able to "moonbathe" instead of sunbathe with island living. no tan, but it would've been a cute detail and way to recharge their power. anwayyyy.)
    tumblr_njh90cAHfU1rzq92mo2_400.gifv

340?cb=20120212072002
    Post edited by BOY on
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • Demery27Demery27 Posts: 221 Member
    It would be nice to have a bachelor/bachelorette party like you could in Sims 3 before tying the knot, Asking for hand in marriage to the potential in laws (Yes or No) depending on how your relationship is with the parent you ask. Cut scenes for Major life events Birth, Graduation, Engagements, Weddings, and even Death adding former Npcs that we had more emotions and traits things for different age groups to do.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hey, @EA_Mage isn't it better do divide this into different "types" in multiple discussions? Like:
    - Male CAS;
    - Female CAS;
    - Build Features;
    - Objects;
    - Gameplay Features;
    - Others;
    etc...
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    @BOY A Countertop Juicer would be nice, but juice fizzing isn exactly juicing, more like fermenting/distilling. ;)
    They could've added nectar making, i miss sims stomping on grapes with their dirty feet. Maybe they're saving it up for an other vacation pack.

@evamadel I absolutely second getting the option to "grab a cold one" with other Sims.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • BohoFlowerBohoFlower Posts: 143 Member
    There needs to be stark White colour for wallpapers, floors and items it's lacking a lot in White when we could use that and i definitely agree the Lighting of the game needs to be better i can't see the true colours of Wallpapers, Floors, Doors and Windows, there's an ivory white but it doesn't suit all the styles you're trying to when Building.
  • Logan_ColeLogan_Cole Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi my moms birthday is coming on august 9th and she is a big sims fan and i wanted to do something special for her i was thinking maybe on her birthday you guys could come out with a dinosaur and harry potter theme stuff pack plz do this thank you and email me about any thoughts.
    edited June 2020
    As a premade sim/household/world lover I must ask for the developers to pay more attention to us. Some say that Sims 4 being in an alternate universe to Sims 1/2/3 is impossible to fix with characters who belong to the past (the Landgraabs), the future (the Pleasant twins, Dustin Broke, Dirk Dreamer and Holly Alto [if treated as being Sunset Valley's Holly Alto descendant]) and the in-between (Goths and Calientes) mixed together at the same time.
    Honestly, my quick answer would be to remove most of them as their current versions and add them again with actual meaningful versiosn that match their previous incarnations. If choosing to stay with the current Goths where Cassandra is a teen, I would recommend the following fix:
    - The Caliente Sisters and Don Lothario as supposedly the same age group as Cassandra Goth in previous games, so add them as teens (maybe even separating Don Lothario in another household with his parents or as a homeless townie all by himself);
    - Rename Dustin Broke, as most premade lovers think he's appearance doesn't match his original form. I personally don't mind what he looks like as an YA since most of real life teenagers change drastically overtime;
    - Remove Dustin and Dirk, add other characters to replace them or rename them acting as new characters instead of fake versions of previously existing sims. You can add them and their parents later on with them being younger than Cassandra Goth quite a lot, this time you can add them and the Pleasant Twins as kids matching Alexanders age (they are older than him, but even in SIms 2 there was some mistakes like the in-game informations claiming Cassandra to have been a teen when he was born, when he would've been older than kid when she turned into adult);
    - Pay attention to surnames. I was completely disappointed to leanr that there was a Tinker family in Evergreen Harbor and that they were not related at all to Sims 2 Bluewater Village's Tinker family. What I would do was to relate both families, maybe adding Stephen Tinker as Yasemin's brother. You can add him in a future world with his wife and his daughter (as a kid, matching Alexander Goth) or as a homeless townie in Evergreen Harbor through a patch;
    - Add more classic premades and less random sims. Altough I love new characters like Vladislaus and the Pancakes family, I get overwhelmed by the amount of sims I can get attached to and that I know will be left forgotten in the past by the developers. I'm still waiting to see Claire Charming, the Roomies, and lots of other "minor" characters from Sims 1/2/3 make a return as meaningful pieces of an orchestrated story that for some might not mean anything, but for me makes the games way more fun to play. Thats why I loved Sims 2, cuz (at first) it cared so much for older characters by developing them and adding stories to their lives like cheating and abduction, and still we had great characters added to the game like the Pleasant twins, and thats more meaningful than just a random unrelated character.
    Of course, you can add characters that are unrelated to previously established characters, but its rare to see them being popular. The Pancakes only got popular cuz the community made memes after their early versions that appeared on renders and trailers, but if we were to depend on only their in-game versions no one would care THAT much. And I say that because I know y'all wont make renders and trailers for every single new character to try and create a fandom for them, and even doing that it might not help (like Amber, who's potetial was scrapped when she wasn't added in-game). Don Lothario was a new sim to the franchise when Sims 2 came out, but he was related to the classic families when he got envolved with Cassandra, as well as the Caliente sisters and the addition of Brandi to the Newbie family tree)... With each new game you can retire characters who got "older" overtime (like how Bob and Betty Newbie got older and died, being part of the lore but still not occupying the place of new characters). I know Bella and Mortimer are simbols and all, and that you might want to add them in everysingle game, but I believe that was when Sims 4 potential to continue Sims 2 storyline died... Y'all could'nt add them if their kids were older, meaning that they should be dead, but I disagree... You can always add them as renders, or on the gallery, and most of all as tutorial characters that only spawn if you play the tutorial like Alex Moyer, thus not cutting them off neither hurting the game lore. Also, you could also add them even if Alexander was an adult. Add Alex as and adult, married to a pregnant Cecilia Goth, with a playable Mortimer's ghost and a genetically altered Bella Goth who's still an elder after being tested a lot by aliens (in future games they can appear as ghosts in graveyards). Cassandra now can be a Lothario, raising a kid all alone after her husband Don disappeared mysteriously (thrown back in time by the Caliente sisters).
    I didn't prepare anything and i'm jsut rambling around my thoughts on what some think as not important ("premade sims? ugh... I delete them!!!" blah blah blah), but for me they are important. Don't get me wrong, I want to see and older Iggy Pancakes marrying Olivia Kim-Lewis in a future game and all. Also, is Francine Spencer (from the Harris household) related to the never-seen-before Lydia Soencer (from the Spencer-Kim-Lewis household)? Those are fun things, but I also want to see Claire Charming married with kids, or the SIms 1 roomies married as a lesbian couple as I played them when I was a kid hahaha... I want to see the households from SIms 2 family bin being treated as well as the Goths and all ot that. They don't need to be remade in everysingle game, but their legacy should be there... They should mean something in the bigger picture, I would love to see many sims I played in SIms 1/2/3 and 4 in random family trees in the next games. I know that adding ghosts and all jsut for a visual thing like a family tree can hurt the memory usage and all, but you could also limit the extended tree in each game... Like that:

Game 1:
    Victor Goth - Gretle Goth Simon Crumplebottom - Prudence Crumplebottom
    . | |
    Gunther Goth - Cornelia Crumplebottom

Game 1:

Gunther Goth - Cornelia Goth Simis Bachelor - Jocasta Bachelor
    | |
    . Mortimer Goth - Bella Goth

Game 2:

Mortimer Goth - Bella Goth Nicolo Lothario - Adriana Lothario
    | |
    . Cassandra Lothario - Don Lothario

You get what I'm saying. If we played the older games we would know who was Mortimer's father, who was Gunthers mother, etc... The community as a whole would've this knowledge in fan wikis and youtube videos. You could reserve bigger family trees in some cases like when investigating Dina and Nina's family tree could give us clues that they manipulated Bella Goth's abduction. Or, in the case of the Goth family, to be able to add their ancestors in the house graveyard to haunt them. Of course, not adding the WHOLE family tree could lead some family members not being related and the game could randomly pair them, but you could add a hidden token telling they are closely related, and in the relationship panel could be something like "distant family member", like in SIms 3 were we could travel to the past and bring a caveman, or go to the future and bring a descendant and they would still be considered related.
    It is just a minor thing I'm asking, but at the end of the day its the samll details that make the bigger picture more interesting to look at. I bet no one would care about Monalisa if she had eyebrows, or if she didn't had that mysterious smile. There's implied background there, maybe she's Da Vinci in drag, maybe they had an affair, maybe... maybe...
    edited June 2020
    BohoFlower wrote: »
    There needs to be stark White colour for wallpapers, floors and items it's lacking a lot in White when we could use that and i definitely agree the Lighting of the game needs to be better i can't see the true colours of Wallpapers, Floors, Doors and Windows, there's an ivory white but it doesn't suit all the styles you're trying to when Building.

@BohoFlower Would love if the added a blac and a white swatch to EVERYTHING, but I would also adore if they had a set with all the wood patterns they used in the game and add all of the wood swatches to everything as well. Would be easier to match things.
    I think the basic/more popular colors should be important too, as well as a light/pastel version of them and a dark/neon version of them. I would pick the rainbow colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet.
  • KnockoutRoseKnockoutRose Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi, Staff! Since it's Pride month, I'm taking measures to reach out in any and every way I can possibly think of in regards to something that is extremely near and dear to my heart, as well as many other LGBTQ+ Simmers--- <3 GENDER NEUTRAL PRONOUNS!!! <3 There are many, many options for gender neutral pronouns, but the most common one is singular they/them. I think that the addition of only they/them pronouns for Sims would satisfy most of that need, even if you were not able to add anything else.

I know you all care about your LGBTQ+ player base. We see and appreciate all the freedom you give us to create Sims of different sexual orientations and genders. The Sims 4 is already incredibly groundbreaking in terms of LGBTQ+ representation, both player-created and by default with characters like Morgyn and Lia. The ability to assign they/them pronouns to Sims would mean the world to so many Simmers, and would be absolutely revolutionary in the world of gaming. Please, please, please consider adding this option to gender customization.
  • k07278k07278 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey! I second the need for gender-neutral pronouns. I play my Simself and the game keeps referring to them as "she". I'm agender and it does make me uncomfortable to be referred to with she/her pronouns. Plus, I assume it would require less coding to just refer to all Sims as they/them, and all-inclusive. If you want to add it on as an option to change the pronouns I guess that works too.
  • VividVivid Posts: 44 Member
    I really really would love there to be a dark blonde/dirty blonde/light brown hair color.
    [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7a/f0/c6/7af0c6d4459e4def24d7451b297a5a1a.jpg[/img]
    I do not understand how there can be 3 different kinds of red hair, but not a single one of those, while it is such a common hair color.

Next to that I think it is a shame that the black hair color is so blue, there is no natural black color. Though at least there is an option, it is just not my taste, so it is less of a problem.
    > @BOY said:
    > can we start getting more practical and usable items in the game instead of these hulking contraptions we get like the juice fizzer? how bout a juicer? making cupcakes in the oven vs a massive cupcake machine. a normal sized telescope that fits on a balcony?
    >
    > that said, i would also love to be able to make nectar lol. could there be a plasma fruit option for vampire nectar? i love those details and very much appreciate that vampires can make fizzy plasma juice with Eco Lifestyle.
    >
    > (vampires could also have been able to "moonbathe" instead of sunbathe with island living. no tan, but it would've been a cute detail and way to recharge their power. anwayyyy.)
    >
    > (Image)

I completely agree> @BOY said:
    > can we start getting more practical and usable items in the game instead of these hulking contraptions we get like the juice fizzer? how bout a juicer? making cupcakes in the oven vs a massive cupcake machine. a normal sized telescope that fits on a balcony?
    >
    > that said, i would also love to be able to make nectar lol. could there be a plasma fruit option for vampire nectar? i love those details and very much appreciate that vampires can make fizzy plasma juice with Eco Lifestyle.
    >
    > (vampires could also have been able to "moonbathe" instead of sunbathe with island living. no tan, but it would've been a cute detail and way to recharge their power. anwayyyy.)
    >
    > (Image)

I completely agree! Specially the cupcake maker and the telescope. Not everyone has room for those bulky items, apart from them just being a bit too far on the comical spectrum.

Though about the nectar maker, that one in the sims 3 is horribly bulky too, if they were to add this in the sims 4, they should look at the sims 1 nectar maker, which was decently sized, and more pleasant to the eye too.

[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/3dab58eeb5da49ff900f93ab84406279/tumblr_njh90cAHfU1rzq92mo2_400.gifv[/img]
  • OwlGoddessOwlGoddess Posts: 5 New Member
    Logan_Cole I totally love your idea about the Harry Potter an dinosaur stuff pack I would totally buy it if they actually did this especially if they worked it in to the realm of magic omg it would be so awesome
  • OwlGoddessOwlGoddess Posts: 5 New Member
    Another thought for the creators of the sims better colour choices for are sims hair like if we could tap on a colour wheel an custom pick different purples an blues different shades of green of any colour that would be pretty awesome my favourite colour is purple but the choice you have for purple hair looks more like a light pinky purple just wish we could customise are sims alittle better
  • SilverrowanravenSilverrowanraven Posts: 1 New Member
    One thing I'd like to see in the Eco Life pack is the ability to use those berries from Jungle Adventure in the juicer. I've tried to put them into the juicer and it doesn't seem to work (although Avocado/Carrot/Trash Fruit/etc do) They are BERRIES (although they do have effects, but they could just be reused for the fizz)! I just would like to be able to fizz them.
  • andallthatjasperandallthatjasper Posts: 3 New Member
    Can you please improve the Eco Footprint feature to make industrial worlds possible to maintain? I've removed every single green item in the port neighborhood and replaced them with industrial items, yet for some reason the game continues to force the world into the neutral range. I've found multiple complaints about this, as far as I can tell, even if you fill the world with fires and keep them going 24/7, the world still becomes neutral. I would love it if my gameplay actually mattered.
    I would love for there to be more casual winter coats (not ones that look like they are part of a snowboarding suit) for adults, that do not have their sleeves rolled up or 3/4 sleeves AND don't have crop tops underneath them. We have a really small amount of winter wear available, while there are many coats in the game, but they have these details that show a lot of skin, making them inappropriate for winter. Which is such a shame! Even in casual outfits I don't like most of my sims to show their bellies.

Additionally I would like some outfits to be recategorized. I feel like there is more winter wear than is shown in the winter category. For example the oversized wooly cardigan outfit, anything with bodywarmers or outerwear coats, and the raincoat that came with seasons. Even if they might show bare skin, they still seem to be most useful in that category.
  • Paul873Paul873 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi i want a pool billard table and a shopping cart. Thanks.
    edited June 2020
    i saw this new item in Eco Lifestyle and it is a nice item.
    3c2a8647-003b7b73-0003b7b7.jpg

but could we get a toasting set like in Sims 2?
  • BohoFlowerBohoFlower Posts: 143 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    BohoFlower wrote: »

@BohoFlower Would love if the added a blac and a white swatch to EVERYTHING, but I would also adore if they had a set with all the wood patterns they used in the game and add all of the wood swatches to everything as well. Would be easier to match things.
    I think the basic/more popular colors should be important too, as well as a light/pastel version of them and a dark/neon version of them. I would pick the rainbow colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet.

Definitely need more wood recolors and neon colors i would totally use those too, i would like some more styles of wallpapers too like the floral ones in TS2 that came with Seasons i'm begging to have some of those in my game i've decided not to download any CC cos it would be too much hassle with updates still happening with the game but nobody has really made any floral wallpapers like that which i totally need for Country builds.

I would also like a total re-balancing of making money too it's FAR too easy and i don't know why they always make it so easy, with Farming for an Excellent evolved plant you could make like 4,000 simoleons just for that 1 plant like geeze... it defeats the purpose of even lvling up a Skill they need to put down how much we make on stuff and balance it better with the Skills and what not... so it makes it worth while lvling it and doesn't defeat the purpose of the actual Skill it's OP, it's always been a problem since TS2 and provides not enough challenge. I know this is a Sandbox game meant to be fun but i think it does need some challenge as well when it comes to the games Economy.
  • Paul873Paul873 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi me again, I want a lift for food pls. I need food in my room. Greeting Paul.
    Would be cool to get an update adding new icons for Season's Calendar System, and for Get Together's Club System. Each pack could've a set of 3 new icons each, and it would expand those features so much. Sometimes I get frustrated that I'll create a new holiday or club and theres no icon to match my ideas. Also, I think the club system was lacking some of the new traits for some reason.
    some occult clutter if we get Happy Haunts? because Realm of Magic didn't add any except the floaty crystal and the dried flowers.
    250?cb=20190821175334
    172db52bfdc5cc6c9b7c10d076169d70.jpg
    65e8f716c4d830fa234e7003e264a116.jpg
    95e21a94d1548e1e513ff219e996ffd6.jpg
    8944a04a175ba0d4c7a78815ec72d1d0.jpg
    4a25098385c70fd3d9eaadd2d6cc1186.jpg
    98decab61e4d4c394d2db9502944ce6f.jpg
    5e479b6e7c1d96fd36c5624cfd5fca21.jpg
    e9286c1fed724858259e8046b631fb42.jpg
  • haydendamian_97haydendamian_97 Posts: 63 Member
    How about expand the limits that make the sims butt, breast, belly, nose, eyes, mouth, teeth, feet.....why I am I asking this?? To be more realistic......
    Hayden Damian, geography buff, aviation buff, likes video games......

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top