Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim got pregnant with woohoo only

124...Next

Comments

• EsotericRogueEsotericRogue Posts: 153 Member
    "Condoms are about 82% effective for birth control." http://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-control/birth-control-condoms?page=2

So, that's nearly a 1 in 5 chance of having an accident/bundle-of-joy
    tumblr_m63nqrB4u71qbkq4po1_r1_250.gif

Streaming at http://www.hitbox.tv/eRogue (Twitch sucks now.)
  • pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    OMG! I hope this bug is fixed.
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    isa_bly wrote: »
    I made a sim and he woohooed with some girl, and the next time I see her she's pregnant. It was only one time, has this happened to anyone else?

I would venture to say your Sim was not her first or last.
    I would point the finger at Don L. <3
    I want to know when she has the baby, who the father is :p

• tonicmoletonicmole Posts: 121 Member
    edited September 2014
    My Sims woohoo'd and suddenly the Pregnancy test option appeared at the toilet, but she wasn't Pregnant....wuh!?

> @kturner1015 said:
    > sometimes i want them to Try for Baby even though I dont want them to have a baby. Just for the risk of things. But considering my Sims get pregnant 100% of the time they try, I havent done this yet...

Hahahahaha, I do that to! There is seriously something wrong with us! I'm all like, lets get freaky! "Try for baby"! Thats why I like the idea of risky woohoo.
    What's the deal with the creepy Sim in the yellow shirt, and glasses? The one right up there! I'm guessing what ever he is it starts with "serial".
  • faerieladyfaerielady Posts: 172 Member
    SimMommy05 wrote: »
    Just like real life, the only sure way not to get pregnant is to not woohoo.

That's what my biology teacher in GCSEs used to say xD

Depending on your religion, even abstinence failed once! O.o
  • faerieladyfaerielady Posts: 172 Member
    "Condoms are about 82% effective for birth control." http://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-control/birth-control-condoms?page=2

So, that's nearly a 1 in 5 chance of having an accident/bundle-of-joy

THANK you! I was going to say something myself....
  • TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    Don't be silly; wrap your willy.

Or in Sims case, don't be dum(b); wrap your plum.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Kairi_NiiKairi_Nii Posts: 5 New Member
    I am really torn up about my Sim's unplanned pregnancy because I was very content with my Sims having one child. Really scared to woohoo now too :s
    My sis suggested not saving and stating over but I saved right after conception not knowing my Sim was pregnant!
  • Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    If you don't want the baby, just let family services take them. Can just leave the baby in a space next to the mailbox waiting for pickup.
  • ashalay194ashalay194 Posts: 1 New Member
    This also happened to me that's how I ended up here looking to see if it was possible. Luckily my sims just got engaged and are buying a bigger house, but I still didn't want them to get pregnant so soon. Oh well, I guess things happen for a reason?
  • MeganRoseMeganRose Posts: 78 Member
    I've had two different sims get pregnant from woohoo, people say it can't happen so I think it's a bug.
  • kphillips2977kphillips2977 Posts: 135 Member
    Makes for interesting story lines XD. I have a sim couple. I only wanted them to have one child but if there constant woohoo led to another child, that is totally their fault XD
    [img][/img]001701c.gif

• Blobbie01Blobbie01 Posts: 5 New Member
    This happend to me today, i had no idea this was possible!
  • fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    Necro
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited June 2020
    I came in here thinking the title was "sim got pregnant from woohooing" and I'm like...yep...yep thats how these things worked xD Didn't know they meant the regular and not try for a baby.

And here I thought only mods could make risky woohoo.
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    The Sims 4 now with condoms... I guess it would need a better name... Infant preventer ring.

Yeah, that would be the eyeball ring, so ugly no sim will come near your sim. Instant birth control. lol
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top