Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco living questions

1. If I'm using bio fuel and a fuel cell, does it still count as industrial footprint?
2. Where can I get the new bike?

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I believe the bike is a crafting item, or if you can use a cheat to let you buy it.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Bike is from "Diving for deals" on dumpsters.
  • pearlbhpearlbh Posts: 313 Member
    I upgraded a TV with a fuel cell and when I hovered over it it was an industrial footprint, even before I filled it.
  • akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    If you don't mind cheats you can get the bike in debug.
  • DeeB424DeeB424 Posts: 35 Member
    I really enjoy the Eco Living so far EXCEPT - why are my sims spontaneously playing the violin or guitar? They have NO skill in either. It's extremely frustrating. Sims read child to sleep then stands up to play the violin and the child wakes up - Really???
  • KaitlinMarieKaitlinMarie Posts: 58 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »

Did this take you long? I probably dived for deals near a hundred times and never got it. I gave up and just used cheats to get it.
    Gallery name: Kaitlinxo143
  • aelias24aelias24 Posts: 220 Member
    edited June 2020
    Delete
    Real Life Is Never As Interesting As the SimswIiJK39.jpg
  • AliSim19AliSim19 Posts: 443 Member

Did this take you long? I probably dived for deals near a hundred times and never got it. I gave up and just used cheats to get it.

It’s sooo random, with my first freegan I didn’t get one for weeks then got 5 in 2 days, and then my next sim got one on her 2nd dive. Fingers crossed for you to find one soon :)

• love7680love7680 Posts: 123 Member
    For the bike I've been reading on the forum that you can also learn to make it by talking to other sims about fabrication like Enthuse about Fabrication. You will then be able to make it on the fabricator. Not sure if you have to be at a certain skill level for it. I haven't been playing for like a day or so...tired of my fan working overtime(it didn't do this before EL). I'm trying to wait it out for the patch!
  • KaitlinMarieKaitlinMarie Posts: 58 Member
    AliSim19 wrote: »

It’s sooo random, with my first freegan I didn’t get one for weeks then got 5 in 2 days, and then my next sim got one on her 2nd dive. Fingers crossed for you to find one soon :)

I haven't used the freegan trait yet. Do you have to have it to find the bike? Thanks! I'd love to be able to find one without the cheats for my own simple amusement :D
    Gallery name: Kaitlinxo143
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    @KaitlinMarie Your sim doesn't need to be a freegan to find the bike :)