Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's watch: Guru Garage - Holiday decorations!

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Hey Simmers!

As @simgirl1010 and @catloverplayer already shared on another topic, SimGurus are preparing a very special Guru Garage for this Thursday, December 12th at 11AM PT, and they want to see how your Sims celebrate this time of the year!

So how do you decorate your Sims' homes for the holidays season? Upload your lots to The Sims 4 Gallery using #GGHolidayHome in the description box and show us!

Not sure what time the livestream is scheduled for in your timezone? Check it out here and join us!

Note: This topic will be locked until soon before the livestream begins.
Post edited by EA_Mai on

Comments

• EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Sorry everyone! Opening this one late :(
    Hope you are having fun watching the livestream and ignoring my slip-up!
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Had time go watch the stream a bit :) it was fun and I liked hanging out with the Guru’s for a bit.

Ohh... I love the patch <3
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Yay! ^^ Did they chat about the patch as well? I couldn't watch it live this time - but I just edited the opening post to add the video and I'll be watching it later.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    If you were looking at Guru Garage you might have won a copy of Seasons. They gave a couple of codes with one missing number. Two lucky Simmers got an early Christmas present.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    That was a lot of fun! Thanks for the stream!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Súper awesome!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • CookiebowCookiebow Posts: 4 New Member
    that was epic
  • Pepper61Pepper61 Posts: 84 Member
    wow! very neat!!
  • bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    well i say the dude with the beard will spend his day in the bath room hehe way to much coffee.
  • LizzyTish13LizzyTish13 Posts: 5 New Member
    Socks are one of my fave holiday gifts too.
  • SarahSoda9SarahSoda9 Posts: 19 Member
    Does anyone else have one specific ‘holiday’ home the revisit during the holidays then not touch the family again until the following holiday? 😆
  • SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    SarahSoda9 wrote: »
    Does anyone else have one specific ‘holiday’ home the revisit during the holidays then not touch the family again until the following holiday? 😆

Wait, sims holiday or real holiday? :lol: - it's a yes to both!
    banner.png
  • RhysieRatRhysieRat Posts: 5 New Member
    > @SarahSoda9 said:
    > Does anyone else have one specific ‘holiday’ home the revisit during the holidays then not touch the family again until the following holiday? 😆

Yes, totally lol
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    I went so far as to upload the Christmas Edition of my Sims' house, having taken hours to deck their halls, just so. Too much stuff to simply taken down. LOL Sadly, the totes we can click on to put up decorations and take them down, only works on the outside of the house! Wouldn't it be great were it pertain to the indoors as well? Sorry, that's my wishful thinking aloud.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    I went so far as to upload the Christmas Edition of my Sims' house, having taken hours to deck their halls, just so. Too much stuff to simply taken down. LOL Sadly, the totes we can click on to put up decorations and take them down, only works on the outside of the house! Wouldn't it be great were it pertain to the indoors as well? Sorry, that's my wishful thinking aloud.

I stick the Christmas tree and as many of the decorations I can into the basement usually but now I can create attics with the ladder they'll all be going in the attic, as in real life! :D