Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

💜 Quick Creativity CAS Challenge 💜 GLovelysQCC

Comments

• DeaSimmer0DeaSimmer0 Posts: 50 Member
    THEY'RE TWINS! THEY'RE PIRATES! THEY'RE CAPTAINS! THEY'RE BOUT TO SAIL! Where?

ZKMD8lH.jpg

Well, maybe if they stop arguing weÂŽll find out. Lianna wants to fight enemies, Flynn wants to find more treasures. "DonÂŽt ya have enough gold alreaday?"

Or3oMjY.jpg

"Arrr donÂŽt ya have enough scars on ya face?"

eqRSFyM.jpg

Hmm this is gonna take a while, but maybe they have something to agree on?

"Sooo, mermaids me beloved sista?" "Aye Aye Cap'n"

ES4TRMH.jpg

Link to the gallery

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4D3FC0E9A93111EA8E33CE4BB46B9306?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=DeaSimmer0&max=50&maxis=false

ONE MORE TIME SO MUCH FUN! hahahaha
    And the entries so far aaare aaamaazing!

• GogoMGogoM Posts: 57 Member
    I lost my entire post draft at the very end and had a mini crisis. Let's ... try this again.

Captain Perdida and her crew finally finished their decade long quest. After years of fighting, thousands of kilos of gold, and far too many deaths from scurvy it was time to return home and live a life of comfort. All Perdida needed to do was find her buried treasure
sounds easy right? But being overly confident with no sense of direction, it’s a lot harder than it seems. But with the help of the “crew” that is still left behind, hopefully Perdida can find her “lost” treasure before someone else does!

Meet the Crew of The Screeching Squid (named after the first beast that Perdida ever conquered that earned her honor and respect from the masses:

Perdida Capitan is the valiant Captain of the Screeching Squid. The sound of her boots puts fear into the hearts of other pirate crews. Her battle prowess and scheming mind have made her crew among the best of the sea. After finally completing her decade long quest for fame, fortune, and dominance over the seas, Perdida decided that it was time for her and her crew (or "brothers" as she affectionately calls them, to go home and enjoy the riches that they had acquired. She felt responsible for their hardships over the years and decided to disband their crew, promising to call on them when she was ready to return to the sea for another adventure. Due to Perdida's inexperience and misconceptions in her younger years, Perdida buried much of her treasure on a few of the early islands that they ransacked. However, her principal navigator that she had trusted ever since she first set to sea unfortunately perished from scurvy a few years ago. He only left behind a part of the map with an X marking her treasure. However, she has a bit of an...imperfection. She has absolutely no sense of direction and far too much confidence in her gut feeling for her own good. Perhaps this will take a bittt longer than Perdida thought. Well, if anyone can do it, it's Perdida! Right? Nothing's fun when it's easy.

Dr. Alexis was captured almost two years ago from a coastal city when pirates aboard The Screeching Squid were perishing from scurvy. However, Dr. Alexis was quite alright with the kidnapping. He had long been bored of treating the mundane illnesses that plagued the patients of his small clinic. He yearned to travel the world and study true biology, of animals and humans alike. Using his smarts, he convinced Captain Perdida to pay him a large sum in gold and gems if he was able to treat her crew. Escaping his boring life, traveling the world, studying unique creatures, earning a premium salary, and being protected by one of the top pirate crews in the world? Sounded like a great gig to Dr. Alexis. It didn't take him long to realize that Perdida was a directionally-challenged 🐾🐾🐾🐾 who was immensely fun to poke fun at. He might as well follow along and "help" her find her treasure, it's not like he wants to go back home, and maybe he'll get more money out of the Captain. It'll be a good time~

Siren The Mermaid was dragged on board a few months ago by...Dr. Alexis. He was so fascinated by the fact the mermaids truly existed that he immediately kept her as a subject. He neeeever listens when Siren tells him that she's a siren, not a mermaid. He insists that he is Greek and knows of the mythology of his people, that sirens are part bird and part human, while Siren is clearly part fish part human (he even calls her Flounder, a true insult in Siren's eyes). However, as much as they quarrel with one another, basking in the sun aboard the ships and travelling the seas has been pretty fun. Plus, she's practicing her powers so that she can one day effectively use the Siren's Call song on Dr. Alexis, then he'll have no choice but to bow down to her greatness. So yeah, that's why she's staying....it's n-not because she li-likes him or anything!

Beary GoodCook ".....I still remember the scurvy. It was all my fault. Due to my recipes so many brothers died...and I made Perdida cry. I can never forgive myself. For that reason, I will always wear this suit to remind me of my mistakes and how the brothers survived. Now I just was to see Perdida's smile. I love Perdida's smile. I also love baked potatoes. Mmm, sulfur." Beary was one of the original brothers that joined The Screeching Squid when Perdida first started the crew. He now spends his days "looking after" Perdida, cooking, reflecting, or meditating while surrounded by citrus. He's an interesting one.

Fortunately or unfortunately, these crew members are all that Perdida has left, but she is confident that she'll find her treasure in no time! And along the way, she'll have a great time!

Thank you @GLovely1 for yet another wonderful prompt. I always wish I could play out the lives of my households. Alas, I'll never have the time. Also I couldn't take a single one of the screenshots seriously because of Beary GoodCook :joy:

S9NtkJq.png
    4wuPFbf.png
    DEp75Mz.png
  • paulapg89paulapg89 Posts: 20 Member
    Dont let yourself be fool by their looks, this ladies can really get all your money and more! They are feared in the seas, and love spending their time searching for new treasures in each island they go to. Co capptains, they run their ship with a strong hand and dont tolerate any smart talk. #GlovelysQCC
    Here they are on the gallery https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/58BBDD4CA9CF11EA844F75F62794B371?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=paulapg89&max=50&maxis=false

And here are some screenshots https://pauliporcupine.tumblr.com/post/620392275911032832/pirates-life-for-me
  • Amuni50Amuni50 Posts: 112 Member
    Okay, I had a lot of fun with this one!

This is his gallery picture:

00.jpg

This is the text from my post to the gallery:

Jason Thacker wasn't always a pirate; when he was just a boy, he lived in the pleasant neighborhood of #GrimesQuarry and life was pretty good. Then one day, an eco enthusiast thought his favorite teddy bear would make good recycling material. Ever since that day, Jason has plotted his revenge as captin of the "Teddy of the High Seas." He's my pirate for #GLovelysQCC

I was inspired by everyone's storytelling fun, so I'm adding a few details this time. When Jason arrived at Fort Promise, the first thing on his mind was revenge - revenge for his teddy!

49989343373_a0e0b40ce2_h.jpg

What surprised him most, however, was the industrial footprint of this formerly green mecca. Where were all the recycling machines? How would he get his revenge? What could he sabotage? It's enough to make a pirate say, "Arrg!"

49990108262_681321e07c_h.jpg

What to do, what to do? Jason was determined to hatch an evil plan because he has the evil trait (gotta watch out for pirates with the evil trait, you know).

49989343373_a0e0b40ce2_h.jpg

Ah ha! There is an open vote for the community center! He can vote for a "Maker Space" and thereby gain access to those dastardly teddy-destroying machines! Now, to convince others in the community to vote for the same thing. What could go wrong? Jason felt pretty good about himself and his plan; he was just a few questionable steps away from completing his revenge.

49990108347_1896ca1ec3_h.jpg

• PatriPatri Posts: 83 Member
    A little late, but I've uploaded my creation. I was inspired by who is, in my opinion, the best and funniest pirate that ever existed
    😍
    Name: "Arrrrrrr ... Pirates!"; ID ORIGIN: Patridifusa

https://ea.com/es-es/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/EF4F0123AC1311EA87CF2B28AF805D6A?searchtype=ea_origin_id&time=all&category=all&searchquery=Patridifusa&sortby=newest&max=50&maxis=false

đŸ”đŸ”đŸ”
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    Ahoy ye masters of the sea and ye landlubbers alike! I thoroughly enjoyed my ocean cruise with all of you! Seeing your QCC entries in the gallery, here, twitter and tumblr contstantly gives me renewed energy & inspiration to continue this adventure for the next written treasure by you 💜 We didn't have a giveaway attached to this one but as most of you know I do make a point to share nominations for Maxis faves every week. If you're interested about seeing or making nominations for awesome households you see in the gallery, just click HERE 💜

Thanks again to everyone who thoughtfully imagined some fantastic pirate tales and now let's hoist our sails to move full steam ahead into our next creative theme. And, since I miss sharing the love of sims with you through giveaways, of course this next one will be a prize round 🎉✹

Stay tuned 💜
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

ELEVENTH WEEKEND CHALLENGE!

Creative Direction & Rules:
    🎉🎊 PRIZE ROUND 🎉🎊

You've all been hired into the elite detective group ~ SCSI ~ Sims Crime Scene Investigation *dun dun* (sound effect from tv show lol) To reach this top position you've already shown strength, intelligence, patience and benevolence. Now, you're charged to set up your scene. You'll need a sim who's extraordinarily keen. Someone who's sharp as a tack and ready to peruse the huge stack of clues in order to choose the right suspect to accuse. Think about the grand mysteries of Agatha Christie and Sherlock Holmes. Also consider the current CSI styled tv shows and write up a who done it mystery plot. Your suspects can be accused of something minor to serious and anything in between. Don't forget humor can be a star of the scene. A pair of bumbling burglars makes for a great read lol 😂 Have at least one detective in your household and a suspect line up. Feel free to tell us directly the who done it culprit or leave your readers hanging in a test of their own wit. No matter what you present I know your talented imaginations will be clearly apparent! 💜

You may have from 1 to 8 sims in your household. At least one sim should be a detective and one sim a suspect. You may also include any other sims you feel are important to your who done it story line like victim, witnesses etc.

Be sure to include the hashtag #GLovelysQCC in your description before you upload to the gallery 💜

Deadline ~ Friday 6/19 12:00 PM MST

Rules:
    1. Your description should set up the crime scene. What happened? Where are the clues? Who is accused? Why was the crime done? Etc.
    2. Make sure your sims traits match their character. For example the culprit should not have the "good" trait.
    3. Design every outfit category for every sim according to their character.
    4. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC).
    5. Only Maxis poses.
    6. Reuploaded entries or entries copied from other simmers creations will be disqualified.
    7. Have a blast creating for our gallery and forum friends!

Feel free to post pictures, screenshots (limit 3) here and the link to your creation in the gallery here too! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

This is another PRIZE ROUND with at least one EP up for grabs 😉 I may be feeling overly generous as I happily see your entries so we'll see what more could be in store! I am also extending the deadline to give creators a little more time to make and share their households. I would appreciate feedback from you all if you like this extended deadline change please.

Stay safe at home and happy creating always Lovelies! 💜
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    GLovely1 wrote: »
    ELEVENTH WEEKEND CHALLENGE!

Creative Direction & Rules:
    🎉🎊 PRIZE ROUND 🎉🎊

You've all been hired into the elite detective group ~ SCSI ~ Sims Crime Scene Investigation *dun dun* (sound effect from tv show lol) To reach this top position you've already shown strength, intelligence, patience and benevolence. Now, you're charged to set up your scene. You'll need a sim who's extraordinarily keen. Someone who's sharp as a tack and ready to peruse the huge stack of clues in order to choose the right suspect to accuse. Think about the grand mysteries of Agatha Christie and Sherlock Holmes. Also consider the current CSI styled tv shows and write up a who done it mystery plot. Your suspects can be accused of something minor to serious and anything in between. Don't forget humor can be a star of the scene. A pair of bumbling burglars makes for a great read lol 😂 Have at least one detective in your household and a suspect line up. Feel free to tell us directly the who done it culprit or leave your readers hanging in a test of their own wit. No matter what you present I know your talented imaginations will be clearly apparent! 💜

You may have from 1 to 8 sims in your household. At least one sim should be a detective and one sim a suspect. You may also include any other sims you feel are important to your who done it story line like victim, witnesses etc.

Be sure to include the hashtag #GLovelysQCC in your description before you upload to the gallery 💜

Deadline ~ Friday 6/19 12:00 PM MST

Rules:
    1. Your description should set up the crime scene. What happened? Where are the clues? Who is accused? Why was the crime done? Etc.
    2. Make sure your sims traits match their character. For example the culprit should not have the "good" trait.
    3. Design every outfit category for every sim according to their character.
    4. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC).
    5. Only Maxis poses.
    6. Reuploaded entries or entries copied from other simmers creations will be disqualified.
    7. Have a blast creating for our gallery and forum friends!

Feel free to post pictures, screenshots (limit 3) here and the link to your creation in the gallery here too! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

This is another PRIZE ROUND with at least one EP up for grabs 😉 I may be feeling overly generous as I happily see your entries so we'll see what more could be in store! I am also extending the deadline to give creators a little more time to make and share their households. I would appreciate feedback from you all if you like this extended deadline change please.

Stay safe at home and happy creating always Lovelies! 💜

Really excited for this one! I didn't have any inspiration for the last challenge, so I didn't enter, but this one is going to be extremely entertaining.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Thanks a bunch @nerdfashion ;) I'm glad you're excited about this one and I'm looking forward to what you create and share with us 💜
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    This weekend is difficult for me (time wise) so I'm really happy the deadline has been extended! <3
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    I know I haven't entered very many of these, but I would like the extended deadline too. I _might_ have an idea for this one. I've got my fingers-crossed that I can work it out. :smile:
  • MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member
    Thanks @GLovely1 - sounds like lots of fun!
  • ChristineRose5ChristineRose5 Posts: 37 Member
    A mystery, eh? Looking forward to seeing all the creative entries here!
  • DanyeoDanyeo Posts: 76 Member
    Sounds be another great one to do , i gonna give it a try! :)
  • pagounispagounis Posts: 369 Member
    Hello everyone! Lately I had problems with my PC, but gladly everything has been fixed and I got things back on track. My entry for the challenge is a group which combines the past and the present. Detective Kate Hightower is the main detective, and grabs her time machine to travel to present Willow Creek. On her suspects list there are Ralph, Rosalynne and her granddaughter Alexandra. They investigate a theft.

Name: SCSI: Past vs. Present
    Origin ID: mikrolactaki3

unknown.png

Gallery Link: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/DD819DDBAE4A11EA8DB52B28AF805D6A
    Joanne | 22 | Greece. Informatics student. I'm mikrolactaki3 on the gallery. Using 2 computers! My Blog: mikrolactaki3.tumblr.com
  • paulapg89paulapg89 Posts: 20 Member
    Oh my, I gotta get the idea brain turning! such a fun prompt this week! I really appreciate the extra time, since the weekend is looking a bit chaotic and i dont like to do things rushly. Cant wait all the fun mystery households people creates!!
  • CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    edited June 2020
    A lovely challenge again! Agatha Christie and Sherlock Holmes were great, but not every mystery has to be a murder or a kidnapping. Of course they were important, but... some cases have an even higher priority. You can find the Cookie Thieve Household on the gallery.

Background story

It started as a normal play date for a group of friends. After school they decided to go to Jaya’s house, but since she lived in a very small apartment, Francesca invited the group to come play at her apartment. After an hour or so, Francesca wanted to give her daughter Aline and Jaya’s friends some homemade chocolate chip cookies. But...

... what happened to the cookies? An hour ago, there were a lot more cookies in the jar!

Simon immediately pointed at Jaya: ‘I saw her near the cookie jar, I’m sure it was Jaya!’ Within a minute, everyone was pointing at each other, accusing each other of eating the cookies. Fortunately, Francesca knew just how to save her furniture and the day. She clapped her hands and said: ‘No fighting in my house! 3 of you will be selected for the Sims Crime Scene Investigation. Run around the block, solve the puzzle, look at a cookie for a minute and give 5 friends a hug. This will show your strength, intelligence, patience and benevolence.’

All the kids started running and puzzling and staring and hugging. Of course nobody wanted to look suspicious! When all the children completed the tasks, the scores were added up. Aline, Jaya and Simon would try to find the thieve, and Francesca would take the notes.

They took a seat at the dining table. Francesca grabbed a notebook and the interrogation began.

GtCXfTR.png

‘It was you, Jaya, wasn’t it!’, Simon yelled.
    Little Aline burst into tears. This wasn’t fun! Fortunately mommy Ces and friend Ja-á calmed stupid Mon-Mon down.

WjQdUmz.png

But now, Simon focused on Francesca. Screaming and swearing he accused her of eating the cookies.

‘No, Simon. It wasn’t me! Why’d I eat all of my cookies? I baked them in the first place.’

With a murderous glare, she made sure to silence him. The investigation continued for awhile, but then Aline spoke up.

n3HSBuv.png

‘But momma’, Aline started, ‘I did see some crumbs around your mou-’.

Aline didn’t get to finish her sentence. Francesca grabbed her from her chair, and put her in the corner. ‘But momma, what about the investigation?’, Aline asked. Calmly, Francesca explained that play time was over now. But Simon wasn’t done. Pointing at Francesca he yelled: ‘Ha, so it was you! I was right all along!’. But then, Francesca kneeled down and asked:

‘Simon, how exactly did you know there used to be more cookies?’
    @CatharinaSophia - love this story & the screenshots to go with! Really nice story build to the big reveal! Lol. :D

My entry this week is Rathbone & Rose
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/F7E941E8AE5411EA885FECDDFBEAAAF1

The city’s police are all patrolling, 2 stop antiques from being stolen. & tho Chief Randal tries his best, the mastermind evades arrest. Its like they’re always steps ahead, when police arrive - already fled! Each night he shares his workplace woes, with faithful wife whose name is Rose. He tells her where he next will scout, & where there’ll be a new stakeout. Ahh, love is blind, he can’t detect, he’s married to the prime suspect!

Thank you for a fun challenge @GLovely1 x <3
    PS. If @Mornin_Chocolate is on the forum - I do hope you'll re-upload your entry from yesterday. I messaged you about only having 1 sim when the rules are at least 1 detective and at least 1 suspect and that they must all be in Maxis poses only. When I came back I saw you'd taken down your entry in pose but had not re-uploaded. I really hope you will do, I only messaged because I didn't want you to lose the opportunity of winning the giveaway (especially as your simmie and story were so good)! The single simmies in poses are there for 'marketing' and aren't entries and I am wondering if you are maybe not confused or upset that nobody has told them the same. I hope you didn't take offence, I didn't want you to lose out on the chance to win. x <3 Posting here as your comments are not enabled. Really hope you see this. x
    @Flash5 Thank you! I love your Sims & story as well, I love how he's married to the suspect :D
  • ibagibag Posts: 4 New Member
    @CatharinaSophia - Your story is really nice - almost too realistic to a mom with clever kids ... 😁 @Flash5 Love your simmies and your poetic descriptions are always hilarious 👏
    I also had great fun creating 2 sims for the challenge which I based on famous Agatha Christie's series about Miss Marple. In her case "Murder She Saw" she investigates the mysterious murder of a young woman in a train. Her investigations bring her to Crackenthorpe Manor where she meets the seemingly helpful Dr Paul Quimper. With more victims in line she eventually solves the case and outwits the suspect! Here is the link to my gallery ID and the sims: Ibag2 ♄
    https://www.ea.com/de-de/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E7F0BCA0AF3111EA8EF575F62794B371?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=ibag2&max=50&maxis=false
  • MagicalSimmer110MagicalSimmer110 Posts: 20 Member
    I am doing mine about the slime thief. It is a very weird crime lol
  • GogoMGogoM Posts: 57 Member
    edited June 2020
    My apologies in advance for how long this post is. I promise that I cut out a lot. :s

Granite Falls Mistake
    â™Ș We’re going, going, gone, â™Ș
    â™Ș You’ll never know where we’re from, â™Ș
    â™Ș Cus’ we’re free~, free to be~â™Ș
    â™Ș Young and wild~, Livin’ the life~â™Ș
    â™Ș You can’t hold me back, so just grab a camping sack, â™Ș
    â™Ș And be young and wild~, livin’ the life~â™Ș

Driving down the winding roads to Granite Falls, I stuck my head out of the car and felt the breeze absolutely smacking my face. It hurt, but it felt good. “Finally, I’m a normal kid again. No murders, no kidnappings, no mysteries, just normal teen life.” Whoever told you that foreshadowing wasn’t a real thing, will shortly have their pants spontaneously combust because that, I can assure you my dear friends, simply isn’t true. Foreshadowing is scarily real, and bliss is only for the ignorant. Let me tell you how the first normal trip I’ve ever taken with friends was quickly turned into one of the worst weekends of my life.

It all started when my best friend Katia asked me if I wanted to go on a camping trip with her and her high school friends. We had met at a Plumbucks in Lykke Centre to catch up. You see, Katia is my best friend from middle school, I can still remember meeting her while walking into the first meeting of the history club. She looked so shy and cute with her little pigtail braids that I knew we had to be friends, I wanted to protect her or something. We hit it off after we found out that we both read the same Bella Goth mystery saga. When high school came around, we ended up at different schools, but we always kept in touch. Soon, however, work at the Sims P.D. Detective Agency Department kept me too busy to even answer her calls for months on end. When I finally finished my internship last month, I took the opportunity to meet up with her again.

“Kat, I don’t know your friends at all. Won’t I be intruding? It seems a bit insensitive to me.”
    “Don’t worry about it Alvie, I talk about you all the time. They’ve been dying to meet you.”
    “And why Granite Falls? Wouldn’t somewhere in Sulani make more sense for a trip?”
    “It’s more mysterious and fun this way~”
    “Someone’s excited.”
    “Well?! Are you coming or not?”

Needless to say, I went. I shouldn’t have. Well, fast forward a couple of weeks and we arrived on a small, secluded campsite in Granite Falls. One of Katia’s friends was apparently a rich kid, so he paid for our SimBer ride, reservations, and supplies. We went over the plan for the next 3 nights. We’d jump off of rock cliffs into the lake, roast marshmallows and tell stories around the campfire, go bike riding down the trails, and take an herbal remedy brewing course by a legendary hermit that lived an hour’s bike ride away. We winded the evening down by grilling hotdogs and sharing embarrassing stories down by the creek.
    xSuu9Dr.png
    We walked back to our tents and decided who would be sleeping where. With 4 girls and 2 guys, we quickly decided that Kat and I would share a tent while the other girls, Gigi and Hannah, would have the other. I was out cold after the long day; putting up tents and hiking really took it out of me. In the middle of the night I felt rustling around in the tent and woke up to see Kat leaving the tent.

“Kat? Where’re you going?” I asked while rubbing my eyes.
    “No! Don’t worry, go back to sleep. I’m just heading to the bathroom stalls in the middle of the campground.”
    “Do you want me to go with you? It seems pretty dark out there.”
    “No, it’s fine! I’ll be back soon. I’m stronger than you think Al.” She said, smiling nervously.

Okay. So did my spidy senses tingle? Yes. Could I be bothered to respond? No. I was over that part of my life, I was a normal teenager now. So, I just went back to sleep. I thought I would awaken to the sun beaming through my sheer tent, the sound of the nearby stream, and the birds chirping, but instead, I awoke to a huge commotion and a mosquito bite.

“What’s wrong guys?” I reluctantly asked while crawling out of my tent. Everything in me didn’t want to find out, but here we were.
    “Hannah’s gone!”
    “Gone? She left early?” Please let her just have left early.
    “No, she’s missing! Gigi said she wasn’t in the tent this morning and she left her phone in the tent.”
    “Well, then let’s go look for her. Let’s split into two groups and do a walk around the entire campground. Meet back here in an hour.”

How convenient, night one and already a problem. We walked around calling out Gigi’s name and looking for the Park Ranger that we had seen yesterday but they were nowhere to be found. We went down to the campsite, but the boys hadn’t returned yet. Then the rich kid ran up out of nowhere and said that the other guy, John or Will or something like that, had seen one of Hannah’s shoes floating in the water.
    UykyIgR.png
    We rushed down and decided amongst ourselves that the 2 strongest swimmers, Gigi and James (the rich kid) would stay behind and trade-off searching for her in the water. Kat and I
 and the other guy
 Luke, was it? Man, he’s forgettable. Anyways, we decided to head back to the campsite in case Hannah had come back at some point. I took the opportunity to use the emergency bracelet that my boss gave me as a graduation present, he said it would help me contact him at anytime no matter the circumstances. I went back into the tent and explained the situation to him and he said that he would come down with a helicopter shortly and the search squad would follow in about an hour’s time. I went with the others back to the lake so that I could update them but all I saw was a completely dry Gigi sitting on a log looking shaken.

“What’s wrong Gigi?” I asked, sitting down next to her. Something wasn’t right.
    “Wrong? Wrong? Nothing’s wrong!”
    “Where’s 
 where’s James?” Kat walked up slowly.
    “I don’t know! H-He’s probably still in the water or something!”
    “After all this time?!? Gigi, why didn’t you go in after him?! What do you mean!” That was the angriest I’d ever seen Kat.
    “I can’t swim! I mean
 I didn’t want to mess up my hair! 
 I don’t know, just leave me alone!”

Now that was suspicious behavior if I’ve ever seen it. But just then, I heard a helicopter chopping overhead. They arrived in record speed
 almost as if they were already nearby. They threw down a ladder and told us to climb up. Gigi rushed up onto the ladder, followed by 
 Matt? I looked at Kat, who seemed hesitant.

“Kat, don’t worry. It’s safer on the ladder than staying on these suspicious campgrounds.”
    “I’m- I’m not going.”
    “Kat, what? Stop playing around, get on.”
    “NO! I’m staying here.”
    “Kat!”
    “Alvina!” My boss called down to me. “We can’t stay here forever, get on!”
    “I’m coming!”

I gave Katia one last look, I couldn’t understand her, and climbed up the ladder. The ride back to the station was the longest ride of my life. Something was going on, I felt it in my bones, I guess it isn’t easy trying to be normal. I’ll do one last case, but this is it.
    The search squad ended up finding Hannah and James’ bodies at the bottom of the lake. It looked like two drowning incidents but the scratches on Hannah’s ankles and the bruise on James’ inner thigh told a different story. When Kat came back with the search squad her clothes were soaked, her eyes were puffy, and she was shivering. She was sobbing so hard she couldn’t even get a word out to me. The officers called everyone’s guardians down to the station. Soon, an older wealthy-looking woman walked into the station with her attendants. She had misty eyes and began to question my boss on how things ended up this way. Kat walked up to her, introduced herself and they had a small chat before giving each other a strong hug. Meanwhile, I.
    I had the burden of determining who the culprit was. I had the burden of being the department’s secret weapon in investigations. I had the burden of needing to put emotions, friendships, and biases aside to bring forth justice. I
 just wanted to be normal. But here I was. And I knew who did it. Do you?

Meet the Sims (briefly, for this post is already wayyy too long):
    Alvina Young: Genius young investigator extraordinaire with a killer gut instinct and inherent ability to notice even the most minute details. Going to study Psychology at Foxbury in the Fall.
    Katia Marks: Shy girl doing her best to make her mark on the world and become the strong and assertive woman she dreams to be. Going to study Language and Literature at Britechester in the Fall. Had a major crush on the late James.
    Giselle “Gigi” Cordera: Fashion-forward but relatable. She loves to curl her hair and put on lip gloss, just to tie it back and get down and dirty. Planned to study Fine Art at Foxbury.
    Pete Hayes: Forgettable guy. Loves roasting marshmallows and lake-watching. There’s not much to him, but he's a great listener.
    Virginia Gates: Elder wealthy widow, James’ step-grandmother. Repays an eye for and eye, and a tooth for a tooth
with interest.
    Chris Foreman: Head of Sims P.D. Detective Agency Department. Keen eye for talent. Loves Alvina like a daughter.
    And two ghosts or whatever.
    Who did it? Long story short, James’ grandmother (or step-grandmother should I say) isn’t so innocent. Perhaps her husband died from less than natural causes and James, Hannah, and Gigi found out by chance and tried to set her up. Maybe she wanted to get rid of the evidence and the only other living member of the Gates family. She might have gotten away with it if Alvie hadn’t gotten to the park ranger before the grandmother did, and Giselle didn’t confess their initial plans out of fear. Alvie knew something was wrong when she saw the evil glint in Mrs. Gates’ eyes. Now, how to arrest the woman who sponsors the entire Sims P.D.? Sounds like a problem for the boss.
    TnY9fH0.png
    When Kat and James went a "bathroom break." The two lovebirds first separated by parental discontent and now by death.

@GLovely1 Thank you so much for this prompt. This was the hardest one for me yet, I'm no good at writing mysteries. But it's such a welcome escape.
    @GogoM I totally understand the struggle on how to try and make a story shorter but I think it's an amazing story! ;)
  • MagicalSimmer110MagicalSimmer110 Posts: 20 Member
    So before I get started with my story i just want to say I can't add photos so this is the story:

One Saturday evening Maya was making slime in her slime making room for a school yard sale the next day. Maya loves to make slime and decided this would be the best way to make money for the school. Some people might say Maya likes slime but in reality she is obsessed with it. She is always in her slime making room posting on social media about all the new slime she makes. The next day Maya goes into the slime making room to pack up the slime only to discover them gone. There were just bits of slime left over. Maya had to get to the bottom of this so she called her whole family down. Her family consists of, Her grandma Susan, her dad Bill, her mom Jill, her older brother and sister who are twins Jacob and Lillian, her twin brother Max, and her little sister Zoe.

Investigation:
    When they all got into the living room the investigation started. Maya decided to say why everyone was a suspect.
    "Grandma" she said "could have taken them because she wants to do what all the kids are doing these days. Mom could have thrown them away because she hates me playing with slime and wants me to go outside. Dad and Jacob both wanted the room to be a gaming room so they could of started getting rid of all the slime. Lillian could have done it because last week she used my in progress batch of slime as a face mask and got really mad at me. Max and Zoe could have done it as a way to get back at me for when I pulled that prank on them about free toys."
    Maya then had everyone play with the slime to see how it went. Mom and dad both rolled it in their hands. Lillian was to disgusted. Max and grandma twirled it and poked it like they saw Maya doing and little baby Zoe picked it apart leaving bits of it behind.
    "Zoe... why did you do it" Maya asked.
    "Be-be-be-because *sniff sniff* you are al-al-always playing with it I just wanted to pl-pl-play with you *cries*. I'm s-s-sorry" Zoe replied in the middle of tears.
    Even though Maya was mad at Zoe she forgave her and decided to spend more time with her family and less time with her slime.

So that is the slime crime. Like I said in another post, it is a weird 'crime' and its more like a family investigation. I got inspiration to do a family fun crime from nickelodeons the Thundermans when Max tried to find out who made him blue. I hope you like the story.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top