The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Friends for Simport? Come Here!

Comments

• Nicholas_PrismNicholas_Prism Posts: 2 New Member
    Looking for a friend in the Sims 3. Been playing it for a few days and its really quiet so feel free to add me. My username is Survivor163. :D
  • GguyGguy Posts: 254 Member
    I don't own show time (at least not yet), so i can't help you with Simport (Which sounds AWESOME if all the things i heard about it are true), but if you wanna hang out, you can find my profile here: https://www.thesims3.com/mypage/Gguywesker101

You can also find it in game by searching up "Gguywesker101" without the ".
  • JIEJIE Posts: 1 New Member
    add me Nyanmaru550
  • AdamMoloo10AdamMoloo10 Posts: 8 New Member
    I added a few from here. My username is AdamMoloo10 if anyone would like to add me. I have 0 friends currently :p

I noticed someone mentioned exchanging gifts. Is it like gifting on the store (simpoints)? I just started playing The Sims 3 a couple months ago.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,277 Member
    edited June 2020
    I added a few from here. My username is AdamMoloo10 if anyone would like to add me. I have 0 friends currently :p

I noticed someone mentioned exchanging gifts. Is it like gifting on the store (simpoints)? I just started playing The Sims 3 a couple months ago.

@AdamMoloo10, exchange gifts in the game is done by using the mailbox in your Sims lot. In-gaming gifting is when you choose to gift a random gift box from whichever expansion packs you own such as University Life EP. The UL gift box is a Care Package that will have an item in it from the UL EP or some simoleons for your sims to use. If you have the Supernatural EP, you can gift a random box from that EP that might contain an elixir or potion in it. Or you can gift one of the potions or elixir that your sims have created using the potion station that comes with the pack.

This link here explains it a little better than what I have done...😀
    https://www.thesims3.com/gettingstarted/aboutgifting

Hope this helps...😀

Oh, and welcome to The Sims 3...😄
  • DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
    I’ll add you My ID for the sims 3 is JadeRuncie add me if you like ☺️☺️
  • oliv3oliv3 Posts: 106 Member
    Hi!
    Feel free to add me! 0live_0il444
    Link to exchange: my page
  • AnotherPlayerAnotherPlayer Posts: 1 New Member
    Pls add me!
    4Shay4
    Btw glad to see this game is not DEAD
  • ShelveydarShelveydar Posts: 1 New Member
    SimPort. Add me. ;)
    https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/shelveydar
  • Amihan06Amihan06 Posts: 1 New Member
    Who is playing on this quarantine time?

addme pls: Amihan06
  • MouetteSheridanMouetteSheridan Posts: 441 Member
    I am!
  • Saltuk4sSaltuk4s Posts: 1 New Member
    add me saltuk4s
  • Kavalo33Kavalo33 Posts: 1 New Member
    Playing in September 2020, add me please!! kavalo33
  • epigirl08epigirl08 Posts: 219 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. epigirl08
  • ihcpctcihcpctc Posts: 16 Member
    Please add me as well, click me.
  • reesy888reesy888 Posts: 1 New Member
    I still play s3. I bought s4 and it is highly complicated. My name is reesy888 on s3.
  • OliviaAROliviaAR Posts: 31 Member
    I still play sims 3. I'm playing right now as we speak, I'm just taking a moment to look up a glitch I ran into, but then got distracted by discussions. lol I play sims 4 as well, but on and off. I just prefer sims 3 since it has the one thing sims 4 doesn't have, horses. Unless they recently added horses while I've been off. lol
    I love playing the sims, especially now a days. We just recently had a son, so I don't have a whole lot of energy to do much else that requires thinking. Sims is the perfect game that you can relax to and not have to think about when you are running on little sleep. lol
    50367188388_aeb7c99673_m.jpg
    Sometimes All You Need Is A Warm Hug From Your Bestfriend
  • Tempsqa97Tempsqa97 Posts: 5 New Member
    My username is Tempsqa97 if anybody would like to add me :)
  • sketchessketches Posts: 274 Member
    Anyone here, feel free to add me! My Sims account is sketches :)

I will give gifts, when I figure out how to do so!
    Origin ID: sketchur
    Sims 3 MyPage: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/sketches

#FixThePersonalities
  • dreamyaridreamyari Posts: 41 Member
    I've just returned to the game after years of being away. I don't think I'll be able to go back to TS4 anytime soon. I built a house the other day but the second gameplay rolled around I had to quit and go back to TS3 lol. It's like the Twilight Renaissance, but TS3 Renaissance
    ☆ it is only with the heart that one can see rightly ★
    ❀ advocate + founder of TS3 Renaissance
    - they/them -
    TS3 username; britishpinkkitty
    ʜᴀʀᴘᴇʀ ʟᴇɢᴀᴄʏ; https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/981894/harper-legacy#latest
  • --ginafz9l---ginafz9l- Posts: 330 Member
    dreamyari wrote: »
    I've just returned to the game after years of being away. I don't think I'll be able to go back to TS4 anytime soon. I built a house the other day but the second gameplay rolled around I had to quit and go back to TS3 lol. It's like the Twilight Renaissance, but TS3 Renaissance

Me too, just logged in for the first time in years. I didn't get TS4, never really saw the appeal compared to 3. Am yet to re-install my game but am looking forward to getting back into things. It makes me so happy to see that the community is still here, that and that I can still recognise some faces over here in the forums.
  • dreamyaridreamyari Posts: 41 Member
    > @--ginafz9l- said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Me too, just logged in for the first time in years. I didn't get TS4, never really saw the appeal compared to 3. Am yet to re-install my game but am looking forward to getting back into things. It makes me so happy to see that the community is still here, that and that I can still recognise some faces over here in the forums.

For sure!! I was a super avid player of 4 but I think that came with excitement of the new game (at the time) and then just.. being used to subpar gameplay. It's so stale to me now that I'm back to playing 3. I said it somewhere else on the forums but I switched from 3 to 4 to build a house the other day and was like "I can't wait to play!!" (I prefer build mode of 4) and the second I went into live mode I was like >.> nope, back to playing 3.
    ☆ it is only with the heart that one can see rightly ★
    ❀ advocate + founder of TS3 Renaissance
    - they/them -
    TS3 username; britishpinkkitty
    ʜᴀʀᴘᴇʀ ʟᴇɢᴀᴄʏ; https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/981894/harper-legacy#latest
  • --ginafz9l---ginafz9l- Posts: 330 Member
    @dreamyari Other than the gameplay, I think the big thing for me that deterred me from making the switch was the lack of CAS. Sure, having a select few colour pallettes to buy is more realistic, but nothing beats the amount of creative options you get from doing your own. Got to agree, the build mode looks pretty great, though I prefer to just use prebuilt homes and change interior more than anything.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top