Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Happy Birthday Vul πŸ¦ŠπŸŽ‚
    twiddle3 wrote: Β»
    Happy Birthday Vul! :)

Yess thanks guys :3

Oof, I ate a bit too much for dinner and then I decided to go lie on my bed for a bit and now it's suddenly 5:30am. DX

But hey, it's still the thirteenth in America. XD
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Happy Birthday Vul πŸ¦ŠπŸŽ‚
    twiddle3 wrote: Β»
    Happy Birthday Vul! :)

Yess thanks guys :3

Oof, I ate a bit too much for dinner and then I decided to go lie on my bed for a bit and now it's suddenly 5:30am. DX

But hey, it's still the thirteenth in America. XD

Just a few more minutes til midnight on the east coast, 3 more hours of the 13th in Candyfornia :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I guess I'm old then πŸ‘΄πŸ½
    AoE6JwH.png
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: Β»
    I guess I'm old then πŸ‘΄πŸ½
    AoE6JwH.png

Aaah, so that's the 11th and up anniversary badge!
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I think I'm going on maybe four xD
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Happy Birthday to us @Shadami ❀️πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰ May we have a great day!
    Happy birthday @HayloHusky ❀️
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Happy birthday Haylo and Shadami... πŸŽ‚πŸ’–
    Happy birthday to @Shadami and @HayloHusky and wishing you lots more happy and healthy years to come! :3
    Banner.png
    Happy birthday!

edited July 2020
    Thanks all :)

Oh my gosh vul! Thank you! My favorite dungeon in wow is one where you have to find a spy! I'm going to have to play this game :3
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Happy Birthday Haylo and Shadami! :) Hope you have a great day!
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Shadami wrote: Β»
    Thanks all :)

Oh my gosh vul! Thank you! My favorite dungeon in wow is one where you have to find a spy! I'm going to have to play this game :3

Find the spy stuff is pretty cool. :) It's a game that has to be played online against another real life player tbh, but luckily a couple people in our community happen to have SpyParty as well so we can try to play. I have a pack with some of my practise Spy plays in my files - I should send it to you so you can try sniping me :3
    Banner.png
    I enjoyed the tutorial at least xD haven't played online yet
    Second year in a row, my parents, kids, hubby, siblings, and this thread are the only ones who remembered my birthday. Y'all are the best <3
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Second year in a row, my parents, kids, hubby, siblings, and this thread are the only ones who remembered my birthday. Y'all are the best <3

It’ll be impossible for me to forget :P hehe
    edited July 2020

https://youtu.be/HE4ZG0FA3hw

ANNIVERSARY SEASON WIE IS DE MOL?
    In the anniversary season of Wie is de Mol? ten former players will get another try at finding the Mole. A new shot! A second chance! Will they play the game differently this time? In the beautiful Italy they'll start their hunt for the Mole. Who the ten contestants will be is the big question. In contrary to previous seasons the contestants will be a secret for each other and the audience until the game has started.

The contestants will start off in Toscane. Here lies the origin of the Renaissance, which literally translates as 'rebirth'. The perfect area for 10 former players to, with their experiences from then, hunt again for the Mole. They'll start their game in Val d' Orcia, a region in Middle-Italy, not knowing who will join them on their adventure. Their search for the Mole will then bring them through the birth places and important buildings of the Renaissance giants: Michelangelo, Caravaggio and Leonardo da Vinci. Meanwhile the contestants will try to earn as much money for the pot as possible, as the Mole sabotages without being noticed and tries to keep the prize as low as they can.

Who in this anniversary edition will be able to find the answer to that one question: Who is the Mole?

The anniversary season of Wie is de Mol? will air on Saturdays starting on September the 5th at 20:30 at AVROTROS on NPO1.

Banner.png

attractive-young-woman-hugs-red-260nw-570756706.jpg
    Banner.png

https://youtu.be/HE4ZG0FA3hw

ANNIVERSARY SEASON WIE IS DE MOL?
    In the anniversary season of Wie is de Mol? ten former players will get another try at finding the Mole. A new shot! A second chance! Will they play the game differently this time? In the beautiful Italy they'll start their hunt for the Mole. Who the ten contestants will be is the big question. In contrary to previous seasons the contestants will be a secret for each other and the audience until the game has started.

The contestants will start off in Toscane. Here lies the origin of the Renaissance, which literally translates as 'rebirth'. The perfect area for 10 former players to, with their experiences from then, hunt again for the Mole. They'll start their game in Val d' Orcia, a region in Middle-Italy, not knowing who will join them on their adventure. Their search for the Mole will then bring them through the birth places and important buildings of the Renaissance giants: Michelangelo, Caravaggio and Leonardo da Vinci. Meanwhile the contestants will try to earn as much money for the pot as possible, as the Mole sabotages without being noticed and tries to keep the prize as low as they can.

Who in this anniversary edition will be able to find the answer to that one question: Who is the Mole?

The anniversary season of Wie is de Mol? will air on Saturdays starting on September the 5th at 20:30 at AVROTROS on NPO1.

I will be cleaning my new house when this comes out. (Hopefully. Still crossing fingers everything continues moving forward)
    It's through Italy. Art history. Ah! Love!
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Hey guys! Abnormality is coming back with another season!!!

Please find the link below to the new thread:
    ABNORMALITY- SEASON 6 (SIGN UPS OPEN)
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Happy Birthday, Ice!!!! πŸŽ‚πŸ¦πŸ¨πŸ₯‚
    Happy Birthday, Ice!!!! πŸŽ‚πŸ¦πŸ¨πŸ₯‚

Thanks! 😁

• twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Happy Birthday Ice! :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Happy Birthday Ice! πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ₯žπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Happy Birthday, Icey! I hope you have a lovely day πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰