Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolves Hint Found in Eco Lifestyle

Comments

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    ja49376 wrote: »
    I think its fake...

Fair question. Can someone else who has Eco Living verify this? I'm not sure what menu it's on - maybe the produce stall from City Living?

Apparently it's from a werewolf mod.

I'm looking at the thread on twitter and I'm not clear on if the OP has said mod installed or not. If they do, then clearly it's from the mod. If not... I'm not sure how else it could be there.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Raw steak? I thought you only have meat wall.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    ja49376 wrote: »
    I think its fake...

Fair question. Can someone else who has Eco Living verify this? I'm not sure what menu it's on - maybe the produce stall from City Living?

Apparently it's from a werewolf mod.

I'm looking at the thread on twitter and I'm not clear on if the OP has said mod installed or not. If they do, then clearly it's from the mod. If not... I'm not sure how else it could be there.

Oooooo that explains it.
    it does occur to me that the model itself (of a steak) is probably in the game somewhere (though I currently can't find it in debug) because grilling steaks is something I know you can do.

The question becomes if its accessibility through the City Living stall (per the twitter thread - though not quoted here) is due to the mod or due to something in Eco Lifestyle.

With regret, I'm leaning towards the mod (with the OP having forgotten they have it, or something.)
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    *pool ladder is removed*

OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGOMG

I don't even care about werewolves, I just want more occults.
    funny-gifs20.gif

...Guys think you can quit hyping, it's a mod.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Lol @ being a mod😂😂😂😂 dissapointed but I do still think wearwolves are coming eventually just like cars.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    edited June 2020
    Of course it will happen but when ?

I actually think werewolves have a very low chance of happening.

There is a small group of people who really, really want werewolves, but the truth is they’re NOT popular among the larger player base. Werewolves lost to Fairies which in turn lost to Imaginary Friends in Grant’s poll. If Imaginary Friends are not guaranteed to happen, so aren’t werewolves. And unlike Fairies, werewolves have never appeared on any of Maxis’s old surveys.

A dedicated werewolves game pack is 100% not happening. Mermaids, which is a far more popular life state than werewolves, only received the treatment of being a small part of an EP. What makes people think they would dedicate an entire GP to werewolves? While werewolves could come with an EP, there simply aren’t many EP themes werewolves would fit in. There is a high chance that werewolves will never make a return in TS4.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited June 2020
    elelunicy wrote: »

There is a small group of people who really, really want werewolves, but the truth is they’re NOT popular among the larger player base. Werewolves lost to Fairies which in turn lost to Imaginary Friends in Grant’s poll. If Imaginary Friends are not guaranteed to happen, so aren’t werewolves. And unlike Fairies, werewolves have never appeared on any of Maxis’s old surveys.

A dedicated werewolves game pack is 100% not happening. Mermaids, which is a far more popular life state than werewolves, only received the treatment of being a small part of an EP. What makes people think they would dedicate an entire GP to werewolves? While werewolves could come with an EP, there simply aren’t many EP themes werewolves would fit in. There is a high chance that werewolves will never make a return in TS4.

The problem with these polls is that you must choose which one you want more. In this case, once you take Witches out of the equation, Werewolves can fair much better.
    At the time of this poll, I was reading through the comments here, on Twitter and some of the fan websites. Most of the people that commented wanting Witches, wanted Werewolves next when naming another Occult. Many of us want to have the unholy trinity in game - Vampire, Witch and Werewolf.

They might add a Werewolf GP, they might not. All we can do is wait and see.
    Post edited by Anmirla on
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I want werewolllllllllvessss!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    I would think you can do a lot more with fairies. With fairies, you can turn them into angels, demons and superheroes. What else can you do with werewolves? Not much.

edited June 2020

NGL...I am not a big fan of werewolves...^^; please don't cancel me.
    I would think you can do a lot more with fairies. With fairies, you can turn them into angels, demons and superheroes. What else can you do with werewolves? Not much.

WOW! I would LOVE THAT!
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,185 Member

Yah, I don't understand why fellow occult players think lot of occurs will get game packs.I see faries getting there own pack more than werewolves.They are just not enough content for a game pack .I expect werewolves to be in an expansion pack.
  • RedSunBluesRedSunBlues Posts: 143 Member
    a developer once said that everything that was made into a statue in the base game would eventually be made into something playable in the game and there are still horses, werewolves, and proper fairies to go. I could give faries a pass because theyve sort of done versions of them with the spooky stuff costume, get famous pond, and the secret organization in discover university but I think they will eventually get around to making them all the way. Theres a lot of potential for werewolves. my biggest hope is that they open up that cave in forgotten hollow to either transport sims to the werewolf world or have 2 portals from each that take sims to a secret lot like sylvan glade where the sun doesnt shine and the moon does not glow. that would be so cool. god I hope they do werewolves justice. sims 3 werewolves were kind of shameful... lol
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,230 Member
    edited June 2020
    @elelunicy

You show us :
    • Werewolves are after Fairies, Imaginary Friends and Mermaids.
    • We've got Mermaids 3 months before "Witches".
    • Genies aren't popular

It's possible Werewolves be an EP feature like Mermaids, Servos and Aliens.

Witches and Vampires are enough popular to get their own Game Pack.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,230 Member
    edited June 2020
    Farming EP with some wolves who scare sheep in the mountain.
    It would be a good excuse to add Werewolves.

It's not a speculation, just an idea or maybe a request.
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
    edited June 2020
    I'm still hoping that someone else who has both City Living and Eco Lifestyle can check this and verify that it's from the mod. (Just find a produce stand in San Myshuno and scroll down to the R's) The OP on Twitter was insisting it's from Eco Lifestyle, and as I don't have that yet, I can't look for myself.
  • Sakuske1Sakuske1 Posts: 86 Member
    edited June 2020
    I'm still hoping that someone else who has both City Living and Eco Lifestyle can check this and verify that it's from the mod. (Just find a produce stand in San Myshuno and scroll down to the R's) The OP on Twitter was insisting it's from Eco Lifestyle, and as I don't have that yet, I can't look for myself.

I've got every pack (and zero mods), and I do not see it anywhere. It's not in the grocery stalls in San Myshuno, I put one of every stall on a lot (using bb.showhiddenobjects to include all of them) and sent my sim there to check them out and it's not in any stall there, and it's not in the debug menu that I can find. Sorry =(
    Check out my Gallery with Origin ID: kkranich
    Sakuske1 wrote: »

I've got every pack (and zero mods), and I do not see it anywhere. It's not in the grocery stalls in San Myshuno, I put one of every stall on a lot (using bb.showhiddenobjects to include all of them) and sent my sim there to check them out and it's not in any stall there, and it's not in the debug menu that I can find. Sorry =(

Thanks. I figured it was a mod that the OP forgot they had, but I wanted to be sure.

I still think Werewolves are somewhere in the plan... probably the last pack before the TS5 announcement... using the Aliens/mermaids power setup.
  • GlitteringSkittlesGlitteringSkittles Posts: 38 Member
    TBH I want them all.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    I WANT WEREWOLVES SO BAD, PLEASE.😍
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    I want werewolves so bad, I can taste it. (Eww. Furballs.)

I definitely don't see them ever getting their own pack. But I do think it's possible they could turn up mixed into something else. Like with Fairies or Farming.
    #Team Occult
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Can we please fix the game and the baby before making a bigger mess.