Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are some features in TS4 you want to see again in TS5?

▪first person view is great!!
▪i like the click and drag features in CAS
The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.

Comments

• CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    I'd also like to see the click and drag features in CAS again.

I'd like to keep the new build mode changes brought in with TS4. I want to be able to pick up and move my rooms, the whole lot and rotation of rooms and the lot. I'd like to keep the wall dragging features.

Also, the gallery. I'd like to keep that too please.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    @Camkat yes the gallery is gold!!
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • OmairaOmaira Posts: 666 Member
    Selvadorada (but as an open world)
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    The gallery 100%. Best feature of the sims 4.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Travel between worlds. I can't be stuck in one singular world again.
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Connected worlds, but open.
    Aging options.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I want the ease of CAS and build and buy mode. I love I can make my sim's cheekbones higher in CAS, chest wider, bring the belly in or out with ease in CAS. Building and decorating as a builder I really love. It's much easier. I would love to have that ease in Sims 5.

Travel between worlds without any consequences. I would love the ageing options we have in 4. Ability to switch aspirations and be able to more than just one aspiration.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • bryanovensbryanovens Posts: 41 Member
    I honestly am a big fan of the emotion system in the Sims 4. It's sort of the main grab of the game and I have to admit it feels fairly solid, although if they were to expand upon it for the next installment I wouldn't complain. It does seem to not mesh too well with individual personalities which has always been a drawback, but I see that as something they'll probably attempt to improve.

I love how the toddlers have been handled as well, and coupled with the new emotions they are so much fun to have in my family, making it feel like the emotion system serve the younger life stages more than the older ones.

The ease of creation in the Sims 4 has already been mentioned, so I'll only just add that the interface for both CAS and build mode have amazing interfaces, they're both so simple but so immersive and user orientated compared to the last few games in my opinion.
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    CAS (for body shapes and unique looking sims so that not all sims looked the same)
    Buy mode (cabinets and counter and toddler beds)
    Build mode in general
    Toddlers in general
    Vampires not aging (thank you god I was annoyed by sims 3 vampires slowly aging when vampires are immortal)
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Toddlers. They were amazing, also drag and pull CAS.