Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What sims do you not like for things that happened in your game?

For me, it's Supriya Delgato. My sim is best friends with Justin and thus tries to get along with her, but they barely gain any relationship at all even if I try. I just find her so, so dull. I love it, though. It feels like my sim is equally as bored with her as I am, since they seem to refuse to become friends. I'd love this to be more common as a chemistry system for personalities are implemented.

What are your experiences? :)

Comments

• OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    My sims always love to fight the romance guru at the romance festival as she keeps telling them they're doomed to misery and a life without love isn't worth living. That's what she gets for being rude to my sims, who cares if she's a little old lady!
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    Bella Goth, because she was my Sim's best friend and she tried to seduce her husband. She also did a similar thing in my other save.

Even if I don't want any of my Sims to have Bella as a friend anymore I do enjoy her as a Sim to mess with. My vampires like her as a midnight snack and my evil warlock uses her as a test subject for his spells etc.
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Malcolm Landgraab because he kept treating poor Luna Villareal so badly. She only wanted a good relationship and he chewed her out every chance he got.
  • Just_PeachyJust_Peachy Posts: 50 Member
    Geoffrey Landgraab bc he acts like he's just a normal dad character, but all my sims easily seduce him, get him to leave Nancy, marry him, and then kill him XD
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Tina Tinker :s ugh! That woman is always on my front porch. She’s so annoyingly needy. If she’s not in my yard she’s on my phone asking to come and hang out. Honestly she makes Eliza Pancakes look chill.
  • A_MomA_Mom Posts: 868 Member
    I don’t remember his name but there was one sim who kept walking in on my sim when he was going to the bathroom. Once is an accident but twice with the same guy? He kept getting my sim the embarrassed moodlet! So I had my sim beat the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 out of him. And then I put stalls in the bathroom because, honestly, who puts just one one-seater bathroom in a pub?
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    When I first started playing the Sims 4 years ago, my sim, David Powers, would literally run into Eliza Pancakes everywhere he went. She would butt into every conversation he had, even when he was on a date. I have never been able to tolerate that sim since.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Malcom Landgraab because he invited my sim to a party at his house and then went and changed into his underwear and started walking around like that like it was no big deal. My sim didn't like being sexually harassed, so she left.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    @QueenofMyshuno That's hilarious! I've never liked Malcolm either. But I don't have a good reason.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Max Villareal. He's just SO MEAN. I have the Slice of Life mod and between that and just general gameplay, my one child sim had a 100% negative relationship with him within like. A week.
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Malcom Landgraab because he invited my sim to a party at his house and then went and changed into his underwear and started walking around like that like it was no big deal. My sim didn't like being sexually harassed, so she left.

:lol: This happened to me in TS3, but a sim invited me to a pool party. The dress code was swimwear. There was no pool. Noped right out of there hahhah.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited June 2020
    Grandpa Elderberry. He seems like the guy who seems really nice and caring but when the door closes he abuses her wife. He's part of the secet society and I don't like him (for that as well).
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    The Bheeda's. My first time living in San MyShuno my sims moved into the apartment next to the Bheeda's. They were really friendly at first but then they turned completely obnoxious, loud and complained angrily even when my sims weren't making noise. The relationship deteriorated fast. Haven't liked them since. Benali's on My List too, same reasons but he wasn't as bad. lol
  • Euphoria97Euphoria97 Posts: 33 Member
    @Catzilla I don't like the Bheeda's neither
    https://dragcave.net/user/Add723
    CLICK THE LINKS! HELP ME RAISE MY DRAGONS!! o:)
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    For me, it's been Candy Behr. Even though she doesn't have the Romantic trait she always seems to be in high flirt mode when she's at dance parties and social events. She ruined a lot of my new games before I caught on to her. I delete her on sight.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Cassandra Goth won't stop begging me to join my private club.
    No Cassandra you don't have what it takes, it is a vampire-only club and you're not a vampire, you're just pale!
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Makoa invited himself over to my main's place, walked in the front door, walked out the back door, kicked over his trash can, and left. I still have a lowkey grudge against him for it.
  • Euphoria97Euphoria97 Posts: 33 Member
    that's it, I hate the Rasoyas, especially Geeta Rasoya. Their always loud but they also complain about my sims too.
    https://dragcave.net/user/Add723
    CLICK THE LINKS! HELP ME RAISE MY DRAGONS!! o:)
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I had an adult townie get a little too personal with my Sim child when the child’s guardian was not at home. The townie’s punishment was immediate deletion.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    I sent the family, minus the toddler, to Salvadora fir a 3 day weekend. Yoga cleared the temple. Ciana gout engaged to Christian and Luken started dating Ava, one of Ciana's childhood friends.