Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stalls need vendors on public lots

2...Next

Comments

• joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    I read on the forum that they now work with the new community spaces lot type when it's set as a market. Haven't tried it my game yet.

Hi! I couldn't find the option designated as market :(

It's a Community Lot included with EcoLiving. It has to be voted on at the NAP board and receive the most votes.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • BohoFlowerBohoFlower Posts: 143 Member
    edited June 2020
    In The Sims 2 we just used Community Lots for Cafés and Restaurants, Doesn't that work in TS4?.
  • psycjpsycj Posts: 10 New Member
    I finally got a vendor on the seasonal stalls (from Little Miss Sam), but the NPCs are just ignoring the shops -- which is kind of weird and breaks immersion (LOL). Is there any way around that? Can you get the NPCs to buy from the seasonal vendors? Thanks in advance
  • motdkmotdk Posts: 208 Member
    Yes that needs to be their next update. I don’t know why they won’t fix the food trucks and stalls on community lots.
  • MindybellMindybell Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi posting on this thread to make EA aware this is still an issue that needs addressing. Come on EA games this needs fixed. Why should I have to pay 100 to then have to pay for what I want to order. All public lots either curated by the game or by the player should have auto filled vendors on all stalls.
  • Fantasy295Fantasy295 Posts: 1 New Member
    Maybe you can try this
    https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175410999028/auto-employees-custom-lot-trait-this-lot-trait
  • DKguruArtistDKguruArtist Posts: 298 Member
    Kinda agree here, I don't see how it makes sense you have to hire them if you get no cut in their earnings or anything. But I guess it's because food stalls are viewed as catering on lots where vendors aren't integrated part of the lot type.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Kinda agree here, I don't see how it makes sense you have to hire them if you get no cut in their earnings or anything. But I guess it's because food stalls are viewed as catering on lots where vendors aren't integrated part of the lot type.

It's possible to automatically summon vendors to food stalls on community space lots, so I don't see why they can't do the same with other lot types? How can they be considered catering if we place them in a park, or in a museum? Those are not owned lots.
  • motdkmotdk Posts: 208 Member
    edited June 2022
    Yes, and hire people in town to run it. And sims own there own Community Lots, ( libraries, Parks, Graveyards, Clubs, Daycares, Schools, Banks, Post Office, skating Rank, Blowing Alley, arcade, movie theater, Townhall, City Hall, and etc. It’s a human simulation game. Why can I simulate human life and play with life the way I WANT TO!