Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

unpopular opinions

Comments

• SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    I don't own Cats and Dogs because virtual animals creep me out.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I wish we didn’t have Game Changers. Some people follow the Game Changers’ opinions too closely instead of formulating their own opinions.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • lovelyskysxlovelyskysx Posts: 93 Member
    NiaraTiara wrote: »
    I really don't want the Sims 5 to come around any time soon, and I don't like when people mention it. :(

Or make those 10000 fake Sims 5 trailers to mislead people.
  • FlamingoKicker1FlamingoKicker1 Posts: 4,474 Member
    I hate to say it but MOST of the features in the last few packs I just haven't had time to get to know or use. Just been too busy with real life. Which is odd considering the lockdown and all...just more things grabbing at my attention span (which seems to be getting shorter and shorter as I get older I guess). So, I'm sure there is a lot of gameplay I'm missing. Never could get that "fame" system working for my sims and the magic system either. But at least I have a couple magic practicers.
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    edited June 2020
    I think the game needs more consequences and risks, but I dont want it to turn to graphically mature or sexually explicit, or even containing multiple innuendos (although it still does). Games dont need to be explicit o be enjoyable. For people who want that, there are mods and I dont want it to be ingame. I hope they stay clear of that area.

Also I dont feel like base game TS4 has enough black hairstyles! My own little sister was playing the other day and disappointed she couldnt find hair that matches her. In her words "there's only white hair!" :# Much better than release date but theres still maybe 4 black hairstyles to the 30 straight hair sims. But the ones we have do look very nice and thank god that god awful afro isnt the only option anymore
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Twicelikey wrote: »
    I prefer TS4 more than TS3

I feel some people say they hate TS4 solely because it's one of the easiest ways to get likes
    Or because 7.8 billion people aren't going to have identical opinions. That's a possibility too.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    I don’t want the colour wheel back.

I think it sacrifices texture quality, it looks awkward with all CC (and that’s all I play with), and it gives me far too many options so I never settle on anything, or it takes forever to colour match.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited June 2020
    The sims 4 toddlers are the most fleshed out and best out of any toddlers in the past installments.
    Post edited by KaeChan2089 on
    edited June 2020

I feel some people say they hate TS4 solely because it's one of the easiest ways to get likes

Open world was ok to me, I honestly don't miss it

I don't think it's a good idea to want the devs to hurry up and drop TS4 and move on to 5

Or you could be saying positive things about a game that in your mind is perfect and needs no improvement when it clearly does just to get likes and praise..

CUZ Heaven forbid someone had a different opinion than you....
  • eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    I don't own Cats and Dogs because virtual animals creep me out.

I never purchased Cats & Dogs and probably never will because I love animals too much to watch the strays show up to the door, and watch pets get sick and die. I know it's just a game but I play TS to escape reality and that's just too much reality for me. I'm sure it's an amazing expansion though.

I don't think it's a good idea to want the devs to hurry up and drop TS4 and move on to 5

Or you could be saying positive things about a game that in your mind is perfect and needs no improvement when it clearly does just to get likes and praise..

I appreciate your sentiment and normally agree with you on this whole Sims 5 debate, but this is an unpopular opinion thread for a reason.

The whole point is to speak an opinion others may not agree with, and seeing if someone does. Please try to avoid debating or attacking someone else for doing exactly what this thread is for simply because you disagree with them. Save the debate for threads meant for TS5.

why did you target my reply? There were two replies above me disagreeing with their opinion...
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited June 2020
    I like dine out, strangerville and island living. I don’t care for cars and free babies. I despise the university cas items and I think it’s the 2nd worst cas items after eco lifestyle. Also I think eco lifestyle is the worst ep it adds nothing to the game at all.
  • TwicelikeyTwicelikey Posts: 176 Member
    edited June 2020

Heaven forbid if someone likes TS4. I've seen people be ridiculed for it.

Anyways, to everyone that basically seem to think that apparently no one else can have a different opinion than me I'm going to explain that my comment was about those people that says things like "Am I the only one who hates TS4?" Knowing well how much hate the game gets on quite literally a daily basis. You have a different opinion? That is perfectly fine, I never said you can't have a different opinion. But I'm not going to pretend that there aren't people who are obviously saying it for the sake of getting a lot of likes in a short time period.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited June 2020
    Elders are often forgotten about when it comes to new content. They are under developed and are a boring life stage, but they shouldn't be.

I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion, but I needed to share it.
    orenjiAi wrote: »
    I love EL and as an aspiring urban planner and irl architect, I would actually like to commend The Sims Studio for trying to use their platform to spread environmental awareness by releasing “a pollution pack that nobody asked for”. EL teaches Simmers of all ages that there are roles they can play in making the world more sustainable no matter how small they think it to be. We may just be simply sorting recyclables from the household trash; or choosing alternatively sourced energy; or observing green architecture and building practices; or joining the career based on real life Urban and Environmental Planning; or (my personal favorite) actively supporting and participating in community solutions and policies that literally reshape our neighborhoods; or maybe we’re not doing anything at all. In the end, all these actions have an impact on the environment. This EP delivers a strong responsible message (albeit in an oversimplified manner) and is a much necessary and more relevant addition to the game than any horses or werewolves pack will ever be,

THIS!!
    giphy.gif
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    The sims 4 toddlers are the most flushed out and best out of any toddlers in the past installments.

I didn't think this was an unpopular opinion? :D But I definitely agree with you. Except I think you meant fleshed out?

Mind EA/Maxis do love their toilets. ;)
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
    edited June 2020
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    The sims 4 toddlers are the most fleshed out and best out of any toddlers in the past installments.

I didn't think this was an unpopular opinion? :D But I definitely agree with you. Except I think you meant fleshed out?

Mind EA/Maxis do love their toilets. ;)

xD Yeah I did...LOL! Hey! Least something funny came out of it.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    I don't mind the loading screens at all.
    They're only 10 seconds for me, and they don't distract me from the gameplay. The Sims 2, even though it's my favorite of the series, had loading screens that were much longer.
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    @Karababy52 Thank you for sharing your opinion on the subject. 💕 I admit I never thought about it that way. I am definitely guilty of recommending mods to fix stuff in-game and I am glad those mods exist, but I do think Maxis should fix those glitches/bugs themselves. I was happy to see they fixed the acting bug even though there was a mod for that so it became obsolete. I'll be more mindful in my comments in the future.
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    bixters wrote: »
    I don't mind the loading screens at all.
    They're only 10 seconds for me, and they don't distract me from the gameplay. The Sims 2, even though it's my favorite of the series, had loading screens that were much longer.
    Lucky. Mine are 20 to 30.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top