Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: June ’20 Eco Lifestyle Patch

Comments

• DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    edited June 2020
    Do sims autonomously refill fuel cells/siphoners, or do I have to monitor them myself? If I do, is there a mod for that? :)
  • NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    Not sure if the right thread, but does anyone know if Pose Player still works? It seems like it was last updated for Get Famous.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    edited June 2020
    Broken
    • Andrew's Crafting Enabler and mods relying on it
    • Grab a Drink (Andrew)

Updated
    Reported Fine by Creator
    • Monochaos: No More Parenthood Phases (MonoChaos), No More Stuffed Animal Relationships and All Stuffed Animal Interactions Unlocked (MonoChaos)

New and Relevant
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    SiliClone wrote: »
    DarkAudit wrote: »
    I was a little confused when I opened Origin and noticed the game was updating. The only mod I have is MCCC, and I don’t use it that much. Hopefully that’s OK, but I’ll keep checking.

Today's patch didn't even turn mods off, so you should be fine.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to hunt down the offending mod that makes PCs laggy. 3-4 seconds after clicking before I see the pie menu. Other objects are fine. I started a new save with an empty mods folder, but now that I'm down to putting the last bits of CC back, I have a sinking feeling it's the save itself coming from before the patch.

(EDIT: It's the old save. The new one with everything put back is fine. The old save still has a lag when clicking on a PC. Just a PC. Other objects react fine.)

A script mod injecting an interaction on the PC. Remove all the script mods adding interaction to the PC, including the injector if you have it, open the game, save as exit. Put the mods back. It should fix it.

Taking the mods out didn't do anything. Still as laggy as it was in the original version of the save.
    Broken
    • No Leftover Parts Mod (Scumbumbo)
    • Unlisted Phone Numbers (Scumbumbo): reported mod conflicts being investigated

edited June 2020
    Updated

Reported Fine by Creator
    • PolarBearSims: Ghosts Can Have Babies, Global Gender Preference, Vet - Hire Whoever!, Retail - Hire Whoever!, Instant Morning Sickness, Labor Puddles PLUS Pets!, Moody Laundry Piles Mod (but updated for other reasons), No Sleep after Woohoo, NO! Ask for Advice~Parenthood, No! Clean Up Pet Toys, NO! Cry it Out! (but updated for other reasons), No! Laundry Piles, No! Practice Singing, NO! Think About Family Member~Parenthood
  • Ailias_2Ailias_2 Posts: 21 Member
    cool1_food&drink_ChefsPurchasePerfectProduce
    mod blocks you to start the FIZZ process after adding fruits.

so remove this mod.
    Ailias_2 wrote: »
    cool1_food&drink_ChefsPurchasePerfectProduce
    mod blocks you to start the FIZZ process after adding fruits.

so remove this mod.

Until someone who has taken over updating any of these mods says otherwise, assume *all* of Coolspear's crafting mods broke.
  • Just_PeachyJust_Peachy Posts: 50 Member
    My children won't go to school. Does anybody know if a specific mod is causing this?
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    My children won't go to school. Does anybody know if a specific mod is causing this?

MCCC has a quit school function - did you accidentally hit it?
  • ThaPhoenix1ThaPhoenix1 Posts: 132 Member
    Does anyone know anything definitive about Slice of Life or Road to Fame? Am hearing conflicting reports. :smile:
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    telemwill wrote: »
    Does anyone know anything about Peebs aspiration and careers? I am assuming they haven't been updated, but I am hoping someone knows different.

In case anyone else is wondering, I just checked Peebs tumbler. The aspiration (Accomplished Lady) is updated. If able, the historical careers are planned to be updated this weekend.
  • LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    Triplis sorcerer mod is causing LE
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • DanyeoDanyeo Posts: 76 Member
    https://modthesims.info/d/643164/ts4-default-replacement-fixer-v2-0-fixes-default-eyes-eyebrows-and-makeup-broken-by-the-june-3-patch.html
    i tryed this out, but that even does nothing its stay's still like it was before , even if i did downloaded the fixed version , it shows now up as CC in CAS. Is it because it's not updated yet by maxis self? I'm not a fan off using CC things related.
  • kc922kc922 Posts: 186 Member
    I was getting last exception reports when I'd click on the new items (generator, recycler, etc) due to Azoreman's billionaire mod, though technically it was the Starting Funds 500k+50k per Sim mod.
    edited June 2020
    I agree that all Coolspear crafting mods should be presumed broken, but happy to take specific reports because they can be helpful. Thanks, @Ailias_2 and @DarkAudit

@JustPeachy Any non-updated career/school/odd-jobs mod can cause this. Update what's been updated and remove the rest.

@ThaPhoenix1 I *think* I saw that KS was looking into an SOL issue. You should join her Discord server if you use her mods. Same for Sacrificial's mods.

Thanks, @telemwill ! I saw that peebs had a plan to go through things this weekend :) Will make sure their Tumblr is on my checklist today. And happy to get that aspiration back - I like that one :)

@LaracroftEyes1 Can you take that report to Triplis's Discord server? He's active there.

@Danyeo You should be able to get support for that mod in its Discussion area. Make sure you're using the most recent version.

Thanks, @Hoppel785 !

Reminder: *REMOVE* mods that are no longer needed/obsolete. They can cause errors or act broken.

Broken
    • ChefsPurchasePerfectProduce (Coolspear)

Updated
    Updated by LittleMsSam
    pack/patch-relevant or a broken-mod fix:
    • Improved Practical Spells
    • More Servings Options & Better MealTime Menus
    • Personal Objects (Computer, Tablets & more)
    • 30 Minutes Power Workout & 30 Minutes Swimming

Updated by Bienchen
    • moreefficientpetbrushing
    • noholidayghostwalkbys
    • plantsgodormantinwinteronly
    • stormmoodlettweak
    • townieoverhaul_lessfame
    • autobeachactivitytweak
    • noautonomousswipe
    • GetFamouswalkbysfix
    • destroyobjectcheat
    • extendedinvitationsoverhaul
    • moredonate
    • opencapsulefrominventory
    • privacytweak
    • smallpregnancyoverhaul
    • whimoverhaul
    Bienchen also has some new mods at that link, but they're not pack/patch specific. Check them out, though!

Updated Food/Gardening Mods
    Updated Careers
    Confirmed Fine by Creator
    • Scumbumbo Mods: all mods that aren't updated above except Teleport Any Sim

No Longer Needed
    • nosicklygrocery (Bienchen)

New and Relevant Mods
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Lol, I would say Bienchen's basilsagefix is VERY relevant to the patch - a lot of us are having massive gardening issues since the patch/pack.
  • Just_PeachyJust_Peachy Posts: 50 Member
    > @WildIrishBanshee said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > MCCC has a quit school function - did you accidentally hit it?

No, the UI is still there, but when I click 'go to school' nothing happens. They also don't go autonomously
    edited June 2020
    @WildIrishBanshee listing it! And wondering where my post from earlier responding to you went, and what exactly else was in it now. SIGH. Hopefully I've tracked it down. I could have sworn I'd also updated p. 1 with these but apparently not.
    @Just_Peachy You need to go through your mods for anything related to careers, school, or odd jobs to make sure those are all *only* updated mods. Nothing from before the patch.

Updated
    Pregnant Aging & Death PLUS Children&Toddlers (PolarBearSims)

New and Relevant Mods
    basilsagefix (Bienchen)

Reported Fine by Creators
    PolarBearSims: Praise Vet Employee All You Want!

kc922 wrote: »
    I was getting last exception reports when I'd click on the new items (generator, recycler, etc) due to Azoreman's billionaire mod, though technically it was the Starting Funds 500k+50k per Sim mod.

May want to make absolutely sure it's not Azoresman's mod. Because I've seen none of this, while my household has his the 32-bit funds cap.
  • kc922kc922 Posts: 186 Member
    DarkAudit wrote: »
    kc922 wrote: »

May want to make absolutely sure it's not Azoresman's mod. Because I've seen none of this, while my household has his the 32-bit funds cap.

I did, I moved my mod folders, done by creator, one at a time and that was the one that triggered it, once it was removed I haven't had another issue, thanks!
  • MendotaMendota Posts: 794 Member
    I am not sure what people are talking about with Andrew's and Len's mods. I can still make things from the still and I can still grab drinks that are made by Len such as his juice and still drinks. I will add that you need to grab Sysrly's mod on her site to use Lens food mods at this time. That has been the case for awhile. I use Coolspears storage and buffet mods and they seem to be working fine.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top