Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a mod disabling fairy tricks?

2.jpg

Hi, an inactive fairy set the trick on my mailbox while my sims are in sleep. My sims are warlocks but there's no magic to remove they can make. Is there a mod to disable without hurting? I know what will happen if my sims touch the mailbox. Thanks.

Comments

• TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited June 2020
    I'm not sure, but NRaas Retuner may have the option. On the city hall or a computer, go to NRaas>Retuner>Settings>General>By Object>Sim (Second one in list)>FairySocialPlayTrick, and there, set "Allow Autonomous" to "false". However, I don't know whether that also covers the mailbox or only interactions with other sims.
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited June 2020
    Turjan wrote: »
    I'm not sure, but NRaas Retuner may have the option. On the city hall or a computer, go to NRaas>Retuner>Settings>General>By Object>Sim (Second one in list)>FairySocialPlayTrick, and there, set "Allow Autonomous" to "false". However, I don't know whether that also covers the mailbox or only interactions with other sims.

Oh thanks very much. I have retuner but is there a way to remove the trick without touching the mailbox? Oh I will try to reset mailbox in the build mode. :)

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    NRaas Debug Enabler usually will take care of stuff like this.
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    NRaas Debug Enabler usually will take care of stuff like this.
    Thank you so much indeed. I also have Debug Enabler. I will try this tomorrow. :blush:

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @Jeansoo Did using Debug Enabler work? :)

I FINALLY added Supernatural into my game a couple of weeks ago and...what DOES happen to your sim if they touch the mailbox when it's been tricked? :joy: I'm super curious now!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    edited June 2020
    Jeansoo wrote: »

Oh thanks very much. I have retuner but is there a way to remove the trick without touching the mailbox? Oh I will try to reset mailbox in the build mode. :)

If it was me playing, I'd hunt down that little fairy too and torture him/her for that little stunt. But then again, my sim is a werewolf and he doesn't like fairies much.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    edited June 2020
    emorrill wrote: »
    @Jeansoo Did using Debug Enabler work? :)

I FINALLY added Supernatural into my game a couple of weeks ago and...what DOES happen to your sim if they touch the mailbox when it's been tricked? :joy: I'm super curious now!

Oh sorry for late response. I haven't had the chance to try Debug Enabler on mailbox because my sims were in France at that time. After coming back from France, the trick has gone. LOL
    You shouldn't touch it until the mail carrier touches it for putting the bills or mails. A bunch of bees will attack. I know how horrible it is...

Post edited by Jeansoo on
    edited June 2020
    Jeansoo wrote: »

If it was me playing, I'd hunt down that little fairy too and torture him/her for that little stunt. But then again, my sim is a werewolf and he doesn't like fairies much.

Oh...unfortunately, the fairy was my own sim...I left her in inactive status and switched to other household. I cannot torture her...as my beautiful one. T,T

Untitled-2.jpg

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    Ah...I see... I think she's beautiful too. :) Unfortunately, I rarely play with fairies in my games so I wouldn't know how to disable fairy tricks. Sorry about that.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    edited June 2020
    @Nikkei_Simmer

It's ok. I didn't mention that fairy was mine. It can be happened often on internet. :blush:
    I can stop the autonomous set trick thing on retuner.