Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight June 12 - A week on The Sims forums

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul!

It's been a week already since Eco Lifestyle's release and many of you have been Simming and sharing your fun with the community all week long. Let me grab my new shinny futuristic touchscreen and gather a list discussions for you to check out!:

bmc8coux754y.png
Yup! I toootally have one of these at home!
:sunglasses:

That's it from me! It's time to get ready for the weekend. It was a busy week for me so I didn't have as much free time to spend with my Sim... but that's what weekends are designed for, right? ;)

Happy Simming weekend!
-Mai

Comments

• WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Thanks as always, @EA_Mai! Going to dive into some of those topics now. :)
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    I love the fabricator touch screen. The only thing better is a broken fabricator touch screen. It looks fabulous! The first time I saw it, my Sim was using it so I saw the break happen! I promise I didn't drop the fabricator. :)
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    @EA_Mai
    To end the list... any The Sims 3 players out there? @HillyBeth has a question for you! 'What world is everyone playing in right now?' Am I the only one surprised by those numbers for Sunset Valley?

No, you're not. :lol: I was pretty surprised myself. (Even though I know many Sims 3 simmers who still love to play there, I also know many that don't. ;) I figured the latter would come out on top. :p ) There are so many better worlds with gorgeous homes and terrain in my opinion, but I love that we all have our preferences with this game and whatever world, or play-style, gives us the greatest joy in playing it, that's all that matters. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • MarisSimsMarisSims Posts: 17 Member
    Great list round up! I haven't gotten Eco Lifestyle yet, but all the discussions are keeping me excited about it.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited June 2020
    Hope you enjoyed them @WildIrishBanshee @MarisSims!

@joRN1414 I didn't have my fabricator break yet... now I want it to break! :sweat_smile:

And of course @emorrill <3! + things would get super boring if all of us played the same way