Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Screenshot-30.jpg

You must obey the bunny
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Screenshot-30.jpg

You must obey the bunny

ALL HAIL DA BUNNEY!!!
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Screenshot-30.jpg

You must obey the bunny

ALL HAIL DA BUNNEY!!!

Yes
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member

THE LATEST EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW!

Screenshot-102.png

EPISODE 22 - PRESSURE COOKING

Please enjoy the read!

@icmnfrsh @kelvin @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299

@kittymeow @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11 @HayloHusky @bgkub

Please use spoiler tags when sharing your thoughts on this thread, to keep things fun for people who have yet to read the episode.
    [*spoiler]Just remove the *'s in this format[/*spoiler]

Coming up next:

A Challenge. More information will come in a few days, so please try to comment if you can, that way I'll know who has read the Episode. :)

Good luck and lots of wisdom.
    Banner.png
    Ooh, I wonder who's going next. With 4 innocent Jetsetters left plus an assassin, there's a 1 in 4 chance of going home now :o

Aww, I kind of feel bad for Freya. It's getting stressful for her, dealing with everyone else on the Jetsetter

I like how you capitalized "Fox" in my DRE :joy:

"Marbles"? :o

Bare hands??? Gross

PROP UP THE BUNNY, OLIVER

Oh, Dockhatt. :joy: I guess that's the intersection of two of Oliver's current shenanigans. If he's leaving today, I guess they'll have to be wrapped up soon, even though one of them just started.

That interrupted musical number :joy:

Oliver: "Yeah, I can smell that."
    Dang, Oliver

Imagine if the Belcastros hadn't quit. Maybe one of them could've cooked something up for the final 5. :D

Oliver: "Thank goodness that guy is gone for ages, can't imagine how my time would've been if he was still sitting at this table?"
    :joy:

Oliver: "Hopefully you can make next year start off better."
    Yeah, Vul. Hopefully next season won't have such a rocky start.

Yeah, I figured I had to go eventually. :D It was very fun playing and making it this far, though. Good luck to everyone else!

Oh, I wasn't expecting this much drama after leaving. :0 The pressure's getting to everyone

• Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    - Freya's speech regarding the remaining players was quite sad, poor Freya we're here for you if the others aren't!
    - BUNNEHHHHHH!
    - Oliver is making so much progress with his germphobia, good on him! :)
    - Hmmm, Lucas and Freya was an interesting scene. Wonder what Lucas is hiding from Freya?
    - The music segment that just got shut down. Poor Odessa, you ruined her plans! XD
    - DINNER TIME!
    - Oliver! :( I'm sad to see him go, he was one of my favs
    - OOOF FIGHT INCOMING!
    - That was intense :O
    - Hmm could Phia, ahem Euphelia have possibly taken the marbles from Jayda? I think she might have :P
    DRAMAAAAAAAAA and Bunnies, what more do you need :tongue:

Sorry to see you go Ice, you played a great game, but it really was clear that you weren't the assassin :joy:

TOP 4 EVERYBODY! Oh my god, I can't believe I made it this far :o:love:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Aww, I kind of feel bad for Freya. It's getting stressful for her, dealing with everyone else on the Jetsetter

I like how you capitalized "Fox" in my DRE :joy:

"Marbles"? :o

Bare hands??? Gross

PROP UP THE BUNNY, OLIVER

Oh, Dockhatt. :joy: I guess that's the intersection of two of Oliver's current shenanigans. If he's leaving today, I guess they'll have to be wrapped up soon, even though one of them just started.

That interrupted musical number :joy:

Oliver: "Yeah, I can smell that."
    Dang, Oliver

Imagine if the Belcastros hadn't quit. Maybe one of them could've cooked something up for the final 5. :D

Oliver: "Thank goodness that guy is gone for ages, can't imagine how my time would've been if he was still sitting at this table?"
    :joy:

Oliver: "Hopefully you can make next year start off better."
    Yeah, Vul. Hopefully next season won't have such a rocky start.

Yeah, I figured I had to go eventually. :D It was very fun playing and making it this far, though. Good luck to everyone else!

Oh, I wasn't expecting this much drama after leaving. :0 The pressure's getting to everyone
    Gotta honour thy Vulpines ;) 🦊

Hmm, speaking of the Belcastros and their food.....
    Screenshot-85.jpg

It was an honour to have you playing this season, Ice. :) And I absolutely hope you'll be back to play more next season. :smiley:

Also, DRAMA :naughty:
    Banner.png
    - Freya's speech regarding the remaining players was quite sad, poor Freya we're here for you if the others aren't!
    - BUNNEHHHHHH!
    - Oliver is making so much progress with his germphobia, good on him! :)
    - Hmmm, Lucas and Freya was an interesting scene. Wonder what Lucas is hiding from Freya?
    - The music segment that just got shut down. Poor Odessa, you ruined her plans! XD
    - DINNER TIME!
    - Oliver! :( I'm sad to see him go, he was one of my favs
    - OOOF FIGHT INCOMING!
    - That was intense :O
    - Hmm could Phia, ahem Euphelia have possibly taken the marbles from Jayda? I think she might have :P
    Aww, #HuggingFreya

Rip the song XD

!consume all the dinner food XD

All I can say is that this isn't the first time marbles were mentioned this season ;)
    Banner.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    DRAMAAAAAAAAA and Bunnies, what more do you need :tongue:

Sorry to see you go Ice, you played a great game, but it really was clear that you weren't the assassin :joy:

TOP 4 EVERYBODY! Oh my god, I can't believe I made it this far :o:love:
    Foxes. We need lots of Foxes. Yip yip, ya yins!

And with the final 4 going on, we have officially entered the semi-finals! Good luck and lots of wisdom!
    Banner.png

Current%2BChallenge.png

Jetsetters,

For the next Challenge you will each have to perform a task. Those tasks have been ranked 1 to 4, based on how difficult they are according to the Assassin, with 1 being the hardest and 4 being the easiest.

First come, first serve will apply in 12 hours*. You are allowed to discuss this information with the rest of the Jetsetters now.

Hardest
    Task 1 - ???
    Task 2 - ???
    Task 3 - ???
    Task 4 - ???
    Easiest

*8pm for Ninja
    12pm for Yannik
    11am for Smarties and Choco

GOOD LUCK AND LOTS OF WISDOM

@Kelvin @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
    So, how will we match these?

I'm personally not sure what to do. I haven't done very well in challenges so far, but I'd kinda like to redeem myself with something harder, so I'd rather not take the easiest task
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    I have been very bad in challenges I feel I’d like the easiest one if that’s okay
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif

Current%2BChallenge.png

Jetsetters,

You are NOW allowed to claim your task. Do this by posting the following text in your post:

"I would like to claim Task [1/2/3/4] for this Challenge."

First come, first serve. Please make sure to claim within 24 hours.

Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    If everyone is fine with me taking one of the harder ones I'll put my choice in now.

I'll choose Task 2 please :)
    edited June 2020
    If everyone is fine with me taking one of the harder ones I'll put my choice in now.

I'll choose Task 2 please :)

Just finished bingewatching the two most recent German Mole episodes - Smarties made the first choice and first come, first serve.

Hardest
    Task 1 - ???
    Task 2 - Smarties
    Task 3 - ???
    Task 4 - ???

Easiest
    Banner.png
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    I’ll take the easiest since no one is talking really number 4 plz
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    I’ll take the easiest since no one is talking really number 4 plz

Voilá!
    Hardest
    Task 1 - ???
    Task 2 - Smarties
    Task 3 - ???
    Task 4 - Ninja

Easiest
    Banner.png

Current%2BChallenge.png

Jetsetters,

You are NOW allowed to claim your task. Do this by posting the following text in your post:

"I would like to claim Task [1/2/3/4] for this Challenge."

First come, first serve. Please make sure to claim within 24 hours.

Two hours remain - don't forget to get your choice in if you haven't done so!
    Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I just finished reading the episode and lol'd at the cancelled musical number xD
    The interaction between the remaining players was unusually intense and I wasn't expecting there to be more hot tea upon Oliver's departure and boy we sure got a mouthful! xD
    Sorry to see you leave, Iceman. You did really well in all previous challenges! It's great that you made it this far too and it was fun playing with you :)
    Dang, seems like Phia got really bored and ended up collecting marbles.
    Great job to all remaining players and good luck y'all!

Anyway, regarding the challenge, I am going to pick the hardest (Task 1). Was going to wait and get whatever's left. Huh, I wonder what this challenge is about.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Kelvin wrote: »
    I just finished reading the episode and lol'd at the cancelled musical number xD
    The interaction between the remaining players was unusually intense and I wasn't expecting there to be more hot tea upon Oliver's departure and boy we sure got a mouthful! xD
    Sorry to see you leave, Iceman. You did really well in all previous challenges! It's great that you made it this far too and it was fun playing with you :)
    Dang, seems like Phia got really bored and ended up collecting marbles.
    Great job to all remaining players and good luck y'all!

Anyway, regarding the challenge, I am going to pick the hardest (Task 1). Was going to wait and get whatever's left. Huh, I wonder what this challenge is about.
    The Jetsetters got their way out of black coffee only to find themselves in hot tea instead, how lovely is that? 🤔 Here's hoping things will cool down soon, but with the stress of the endgame and the presence of an Assassin who thrives by general mistrust?... Who knows?

Also, thanks for picking one spot. And since only Task 3 remains Yannik automatically gets that one. First Come, First Serve = Last One Gets Scraps.
    Hardest
    Task 1 - Choco
    Task 2 - Smarties
    Task 3 - Yannik
    Task 4 - Ninja

Easiest

The next step will be posted in 20 minutes. :)
    Banner.png
    edited June 2020

Current%2BChallenge.png

Jetsetters,

Each of you has now chosen a task. Each one of you has now received §25.000, which you have to bet on the other players passing or failing their task. It's not allowed to bet money on a player both passing and failing (EG: 3k on Odessa passing and 3k on her failing.)

Please fill in the following schedule and send it to me through PM in 24 hours:

<Your name>
    I think that <P1> will pass/fail their task and I'm betting §[amount] on that.
    I think that <P2> will pass/fail their task and I'm betting §[amount] on that.
    I think that <P3> will pass/fail their task and I'm betting §[amount] on that.

Your task will be revealed to you in PM after I got all these ratings in. A small tip of the iceberg: each task will have a 1-week time limit.

Banner.png
    edited June 2020

Current%2BChallenge.png

Jetsetters,

Each of you has now chosen a task. Each one of you has now received §25.000, which you have to bet on the other players passing or failing their task. It's not allowed to bet money on a player both passing and failing (EG: 3k on Odessa passing and 3k on her failing.)

<Your name>

Your task will be revealed to you in PM after I got all these ratings in. A small tip of the iceberg: each task will have a 1-week time limit.

source.gif

Current%2BChallenge.png

Jetsetters,

<Your name>

Not all bets are in yet.

I feel like handing out strikes at this final 4 stage of the game would be either
    1) pretty much useless if nobody leaves, or
    2) break the format and make the final 4 AND finale a mess too if someone DOES leave this way.

I believe that a different punishment for inactivity would be more effective in this situation.

PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T GET THEIR BETS IN YET:
    I'm giving you one more shot of 24 hours to get your bets in. Everyone who fails to do so will get:
    1) a Black Nomination for the upcoming Ranking, meaning they're publicly Nominated and can be Eliminated by the Assassin, no matter their Ranking, and
    2) Two votes against themselves in the finale vote, which makes the chances of being officially accused of being the Assassin (and therefore losing the game) larger.

Both of which are very hefty consequences at this stage of the game, potentially even costing you the game.

Good luck and lots of wisdom.

Banner.png