Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle Problems

13...Next

Comments

• TiaryuTiaryu Posts: 2 New Member
    I wish that the University area didn't have N.A.P...my Sims dorm house is now vacant of objects due to Sharing is Caring and there is no way to replace the items. I've had to lock the door to everyone else to save his bed.
  • renzillarenzilla Posts: 725 Member
    Not an actual problem but Knox’s parents didn’t spawn in my game which is really weird lol 🙃🙃 Are they in the Gallery because I think they’re super adorable....

Did you confirm that they weren't kicked out of the house and made townies? I went into my game wanting to play them and almost had a heart attack thinking I hadn't turned aging off and they'd passed, but it turns out they somehow moved out (??).
  • DreamOperatorDreamOperator Posts: 241 Member
    I want to add that I also have the bug where fully grown harvestable plants revert to being seedlings. It seems to happen when a sim harvests either the bee box or the insect home. Also one time all of the utility bots my sim made became scrap piles as though my sim had dismantled them though he had not. I put the new bots that he made into his inventory and kept them there and that seems to have fixed that problem for now in case that has happened to anyone else.
  • Tony89Tony89 Posts: 2,196 Member
    I have soooo many issues guys, I can barely get through game play, sims keep stopping to do push ups, play with stupid clay, pulling gout violins, step parents are flirting with step kids, ughhh
  • yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    Is anyone having an issue where they cannot view bill information? Every time I click view, nothing happens. Also, my bills are always exactly the same amount, which is annoying because I can't even view the info to figure out why. It could be mod related, but I thought I'd ask.
  • IndieSimsChicIndieSimsChic Posts: 1 New Member
    Does anyone know how to save apartment builds from Evergreen Harbor to my library? It says option not available every time I try, and I don’t wanna have to rebuild an apartment I’ve already finished every time I want to use it in a new game.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Does anyone know how to save apartment builds from Evergreen Harbor to my library? It says option not available every time I try, and I don’t wanna have to rebuild an apartment I’ve already finished every time I want to use it in a new game.

Apartments can be saved as a room, you just need to delete one wall segment between rooms so it becomes one big room. Once you place it again in your game, you can rebuild the wall segment you deleted so you have separate rooms again.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    @yupp The bills being the same amount is a bug. Please click on Me Too so they will fix it faster. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Lot-taxes-seem-too-low/td-p/9171466
    I did see someone else have that problem of not seeing the bill information. I can't remember if it was mods or not. Quickest way to find out is to remove the mods and delete the thumbcache.
  • markicheriemarkicherie Posts: 6 New Member
    I am having an issue with the footprint. The bar keeps dropping towards industrial. All lots in conifer station have green buildings all though it still says neutral. I have the green initiatives NAP and the modern development NAP. A community garden space and my household is fully green with plants, appliance upgrades, and 2 cricket insect farms (which are completely glitched). I have 3 solar panels, 1 turbine, 3 water balloons and the bar is dropping FAST. What should I do? Am I doing something wrong?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    pallies1 wrote: »
    - Can't edit balcony on Pinecrest 404 apartment (even though game changers showed that you can)
    - Can't edit community spaces in other neighbourhoods than the one my sim lives in.
    - Neighbours and friends just steppes right into the apartment in the middle of the night, my sim hasnt invited them or anything.
    - Vampires just show up outside my door even though I've put the "not allow vampires function" on the door
    - Glitches when my sims go somewhere, they just disapear and comes back again
    - The dog just disapear and leaves and somehow is in other locations than my sim

Can't remeber it all right now but soooo many glitches and bugs since the last update and EP.

Sorry about the glitches but DANG I'm envious about the vampires. I seem cursed in that regard: I bought Vampires, want them to do things like night feedings and breakins, but my particular account, in ALL my saves, seems to have a "no vampires" curse on it.

I never get all the vampire action those of you who don't want it, bemoan getting. It's almost like all you have to do is not want something, to get it, and want it, to be forever denied.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    It makes me wonder if by adding the new door lock options (no trespassing) if they are gonna repeal the vampires breaking into lots fix they fixed so long ago. This would finally put some control back into what was once a pretty cool feature of vampires.
  • ttttttfanmanttttttfanman Posts: 53 Member
    Since the last patch update my mouse freezing after a few hours of gameplay.