Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

your myers-briggs type?

2...Next

Comments

• MortimerGothMortimerGoth Posts: 80 Member
    I got INFP-T.
  • KookieSpringKookieSpring Posts: 54 Member
    INTP-T
  • NurseKneesNurseKnees Posts: 19 Member
    ENFP with lots of turbulence and very proud! My fiancé is my opposite as an ISTJ which is hilarious. I do think your type influences how you play, I get really attached to my sims and always try and make sure they are living really great lives haha
  • jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    INTJ.

I do have really different play style compared to other people that I know in real life who also play sims (they are SF and NF types), and it could be partly because of my personality type.. or that we are just different kind of people in general. They seem to share similar play style though.. which makes me question if your personality type really has that much to do with the way you play, but maybe it does.. idk.

Nice to know there are other INTJs playing these games too, I don't know any in real life.
  • FluffusCanarusFluffusCanarus Posts: 103 Member
    INFP-T Mediator! 🤗
    In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.- Coco Chanel
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    INTJ consistently.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited May 2020
    jj_____ wrote: »
    INTJ.

I do have really different play style compared to other people that I know in real life who also play sims (they are SF and NF types), and it could be partly because of my personality type.. or that we are just different kind of people in general. They seem to share similar play style though.. which makes me question if your personality type really has that much to do with the way you play, but maybe it does.. idk.

Nice to know there are other INTJs playing these games too, I don't know any in real life.

Same. But do you really go up to people and ask? I don't.

ETA: now you've got me curious (as a fellow INTJ ): what is your different playstyle? It would take a LOT of INTJ respondents and a lot of survey questions to really make out if there are any patterns (well beyond our scope here) but just for S&G, wanna compare notes?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited May 2020

ETA: now you've got me curious (as a fellow INTJ ): what is your different playstyle? It would take a LOT of INTJ respondents and a lot of survey questions to really make out if there are any patterns (well beyond our scope here) but just for S&G, wanna compare notes?
    @Nushnushganay
    No, I don't go up to people and ask, they come to me and share all those game related things and have told me their types. They are few of my friends that I've known since very young age and some are my siblings.

They come to me, show their games and talk about what they are gonna do or want to do in there, share their opinions about things or new content that's coming, ask me my opinions on things or advice etc.. so I don't need to ask much, I just observe.

Some of them also wanted play together, which was not what I liked to do to be honest, I prefer playing alone. I did it anyways sometimes to make them not feel too bad. That way also I learned a lot about how different we play and how differently we even view the game.
    Focus is on different things, I would say. Also they tend to get bored, I never do.

Most of them also ask me to share my game with them, which I never do or ask them to share theirs (they just do).

They also ask me to build or create sims for them, which I have done few times, but prefer not to do.
    I do share my opinions about game and new content sometimes though, and do give them advice on how things work in game when they don't understand something or there is a problem to be solved. I also give some ideas for them when they ask or complain that there is nothing to do.

I would have liked to do well done comparison or somewhat explain my way of playing, but I will need to think about it and try to find good way to write it. I might have also shared something about my playstyle somewhere else here. I did bad job trying to put some of my thoughts in this. So, I'm sorry if this came out as compelete mess, or if I misunerstood what you meant. There is for sure better way to write. English isn't my first language and I still have lot to learn.
    jj_____ wrote: »

@Nushnushganay
    No, I don't go up to people and ask, they come to me and share all those game related things and have told me their types. They are few of my friends that I've known since very young age and some are my siblings.

They come to me, show their games and talk about what they are gonna do or want to do in there, share their opinions about things or new content that's coming, ask me my opinions on things or advice etc.. so I don't need to ask much, I just observe.

Some of them also wanted play together, which was not what I liked to do to be honest, I prefer playing alone. I did it anyways sometimes to make them not feel too bad. That way also I learned a lot about how different we play and how differently we even view the game.
    Focus is on different things, I would say. Also they tend to get bored, I never do.

Most of them also ask me to share my game with them, which I never do or ask them to share theirs (they just do).

They also ask me to build or create sims for them, which I have done few times, but prefer not to do.
    I do share my opinions about game and new content sometimes though, and do give them advice on how things work in game when they don't understand something or there is a problem to be solved. I also give some ideas for them when they ask or complain that there is nothing to do.

I would have liked to do well done comparison or somewhat explain my way of playing, but I will need to think about it and try to find good way to write it. I might have also shared something about my playstyle somewhere else here. I did bad job trying to put some of my thoughts in this. So, I'm sorry if this came out as compelete mess, or if I misunerstood what you meant. There is for sure better way to write. English isn't my first language and I still have lot to learn.

Your English is really good, just saying. And I'd like to hear what you have to say on it, further, if you do want to start another thread on it or elaborate further wherever you choose. It's interesting.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited May 2020
    INFP - T (Mediator)

I have taken this before a couple of times and cannot remember exactly what I was in earlier tests, but I do know it was similar to this (or possibly the same).

Edit: This is what I was last time I took it because I remember JRR Tolkien and Shakespeare were also said to be the same.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    edited May 2020
    ENTP-T!

Can't forget the T.
    Post edited by DominicLaurence on
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,049 Member
    ISFJ-A (Defender)
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Took this quiz some years ago and just retook it and I've moved from INFP (Mediator) to INFJ-T (Advocate).
    University did change me, I guess. :D

I'm an INFJ-T too! Nice to see another one here.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!

Your English is really good, just saying. And I'd like to hear what you have to say on it, further, if you do want to start another thread on it or elaborate further wherever you choose. It's interesting.
    @Nushnushganay
    Thank you for saying that, it does encourage me to write more even when I can't write as well as I would like to yet. It's difficult sometimes to try to put my thoughts in words in my mother language too, so that's even more so in other languages.

It's nice that you're interested, I might do that at some point. :)

• RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    INFJ

I was really interested in the Myers-Briggs a handful of years ago, and really dove down deep into it. Now I'm more interested the Enneagram because I find it to be a bit more nuanced.
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    ENFP was mine.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    INFP-T
  • muzemuze Posts: 108 Member
    I've gotten a few different results so far, but I believe I'm an ISFJ.
  • Geralt_ofRiviaGeralt_ofRivia Posts: 126 Member
    INFJ 😉
    INTJ but wouldn't it be cool to ask this as a poll and see the results?

xicwqMCm.jpg