Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Half rendered Eco Life Style Window!

Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
edited June 2020 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
First of all I really love how different the new windows are and the free window update is something I'm really grateful about it. Thanks for that!

But I still can't believe that one of the new windows is completely half rendered! YES! You read it right!
Half rendered is something I would not expect from a Maxis/EA game. Did you test your products? I don't want to "sound" rude but fails like this are almost hilarious. It needs to be fixed!
And its not because of the free placing or moveobjects, I tried this window in any way possible and it is what it is... HALF WINDOW!

hvFYqR3.jpg

And also, why there isn't a wall around the elevator in the new apartment? It looks weird without it!
And the yellow mark in the floor icon that doesn't go away now even with no more new content to show.

Comments

• KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Things like this make me wonder if they even bother to play-test their games.
  • shorty943pshorty943p Posts: 252 Member
    edited June 2020
    Things like this make me wonder if they even bother to play-test their games.

I have some considerable experience working with coders myself. IF it compiles for them, it is GOOD code. That is it.
    They would at best, run the code overnight on an automated test system

You see, Writing code is fun, Fixing bugs they wrote is NOT fun.

PS, I mostly work in real time VW systems, building immersive 3D training simulators.
    Hand writing XML2 scripts for secure training.
    And I personally would never employ anyone from this company.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    All that does is verify whether code executes, nothing about the results of that execution. Having done game modules for Bioware's Neverwinter Nights I know there is a vast difference between the two. So the script runs. Peachy. But, why is my sim doing X, insted of the inended Z?