Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What world is everyone playing in right now?

HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
edited February 26 in Nominated Threads
I may start over and make a new identity for a sim I just made last night- I worked on him for over an hour!- and I want to know where he should live.
Origin ID
HillyPlays
P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

What world is everyone playing in right now?

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Sorry, none of the above. Dragon Valley.
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    I'm playing in Lunar Lakes right now.
    :) Smile!

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Christmas Village :)
  • McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    edited June 2020
    legacy island 3 <3 the only world i ever need

it's so beautiful and has everything your sims will ever need, and although it looks small once you're in it feels big. so much variety
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    edited June 2020
    None of the above.I only play in user created worlds.but out of those choices Appaloosa plains as I like rural worlds
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Bridgeport
    None of those, I'm currently setting up a game in Los Aniegos.
  • KeiomestreKeiomestre Posts: 195 Member
    Twinbrook
    I haven’t played in a few months, but I was playing in Twinbrook before I stopped, with a family which used to live in Moonlight Falls.

Right now, I’m only playing the real world. 😉
    ..... ..... ..... ..... My favorite Sims 3 family: THE ENFADONHOS!..... ..... ..... .....
    Vgfhu74.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Starlight Shores
    Oops! Misclicked! Meant to click SV but it's a cold morning and am wearing gloves :D
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    None of the aboves - I'm in my world Twin Towns and in Los Aniegos and Ziwa Bonde. Yeah, all three of them...
    NymlADp.jpg
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    None of those, I'm playing in Mt Holbston
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    I rotate saves often, but haven’t played any of those listed recently, and I don’t have Adventureland.

I am currently doing some building in a quick loading custom world. Most of my other recent projects are also in empty custom worlds, except for the makeovers I’m doing on parts of Aurora Skies and Isla Paradiso. My most recently played saves are in Midnight Hollow and Lunar Lakes. So those are no help, lol.

Going several months further back, I could say Appaloosa Plains or Bridgeport though.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited June 2020
    I'm in Sunset Valley Empty by Sookielee...which is the game that I hope will stoke some inspiration along the way. It's going to be a rebuild game, where the four and their descendants try to build Sunset Valley back to its glory after everything went *poof* by some unknown reason.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    I'm currently playing in Twin Towns, but vacationing in NYC.
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    Twinbrook
    Lately I’ve been spending most of my simming time playing in Crowkeeper’s Mermaidia and filling it up with merfolk. :smile:

I do still have a long-running save in Twinbrook that I pop into regularly, though.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    I usually like to play in Isla Paadiso with big sea but currently, I'm playing in user custom world, Everything Island 2.
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    I rotate saves, so when I have reached a goal in one Save I go to a different save; the Worlds I'm playing in are Sunset Valley, Moonlight Falls and Riverview
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,713 Member
    Sunset Valley
    I voted SV, because that's where my main family lives. However, I also have ongoing games in Cronor (part of the main game actually), Pleasantview, Mountain Lake, Bridgewood, Paradise and Manave Isles at the moment. I use Adventureland for building purposes.
  • FunnyCidesFunnyCides Posts: 107 Member
    Currently none of the above. The game I have going is in Lucky Palms.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    Riverview
    Even though I have different saves for different worlds, I chose Riverview as that is the one I'm playing my simself and her boyfriend in. I've had that gameplay for about 4 years now as I've been going back and forth between that one and other saved games... :)
  • carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    Sunset Valley
    I guess I'll say Sunset Valley since I've got my first real and longest generational save there, though I have several others in other worlds. My simself is in Appaloosa Plains with two dogs I've previously owned who have long been dead, another generational save moved from Sunset Valley to Moonlight Falls (due to a glitch with my 3rd generation where I couldn't directly interact with them at all), and I have saves in Bridgeport and Twinbrook as well for non-generational purposes - at least so far. I may make them generational later on.
  • TheSims4lover12TheSims4lover12 Posts: 1 New Member
    Twinbrook
    i love this game
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    @all - The worlds listed are the ones I own. I also own a few store worlds but don't have them installed.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Turjan wrote: »
    I voted SV, because that's where my main family lives. However, I also have ongoing games in Cronor (part of the main game actually), Pleasantview, Mountain Lake, Bridgewood, Paradise and Manave Isles at the moment. I use Adventureland for building purposes.

How do you have one family split into two worlds?! Two separate save files?
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited June 2020
    Sunset Valley
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    Turjan wrote: »

How do you have one family split into two worlds?! Two separate save files?
    No, by using the NRaas Traveler mod. The mod eliminates many of the bugs that come with vacations or trips to university, but it also allows you to use any world you want as vacation spot. Most important to your question, you can move families from one town to a different one, and Traveler makes sure all family connections and friends information stay intact. You will only be able to play one world at a time, while the other one stays frozen in the meanwhile, but time will stay synchronized (only if you want, of course), and you can switch between worlds any time by performing empty travels, which means using the travel mechanics without any sim actually traveling (traveling with a sim is, of course, also an option). The world you travel to will be updated as soon as you arrive.

This way, you can connect as many worlds as you like, although it's probably not really realistic to expect that you can juggle more than a handful at once, plus the WA worlds and university.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I have some Sims in Roaring Heights but the weather is not so good:

lxmUzEx.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top