Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Getting Ladders! Bunkbeds next?

It makes sense, now that the climbing animation will be there, to introduce bunkbeds. Make it happen. Please???
This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.

Comments

• ladybugjosie23ladybugjosie23 Posts: 166 Member
    i would not even rule out they could come in this pack... i mean it would sort of fit the theme here as well, with some wooden or metal ones of repaired things and to fit it into their small container homes... i am not sure, but they might, considering they know how annoyed some were that they were not in tiny living and that it was them or murphy bed, so they already had them up and in works... i could really see it being a BB item we have not seen yet...
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,229 Member
    edited June 2020
    It would be amazing.

It hurts to have apartment, dorm and tiny house but no way to optimize the space.
  • SeanBobbyGSeanBobbyG Posts: 112 Member
    I’m so down for bunk beds ...yes yes yes please
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    I feel like with the theme they've been going for it makes a lot of sense. Hopefully the Gamepack will be such that bunk beds would make sense and they'd be patched in prior!
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Who needs climbing animations when they can just poof on and off the top bunk the money they save from not animating it could be used on more recolored items.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Bunkbends would be a great addition to the game; especially for Simmers owning City and/or Tiny Living.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    edited June 2020
    I wouldn’t be surprised if bunk beds are the next ‘popularly requested object that’s finally put in the game after all these years’. Or at least, I could see them being soon to come, if they’re not the very next thing.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Yeah I told the designer of the ladders how happy I was about them so bunk beds could be made. Really nice having my social anxiety under control so I can be bold about things like that.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Who needs climbing animations when they can just poof on and off the top bunk the money they save from not animating it could be used on more recolored items.
    Recolored items can be made for free by CC artists. I rather have something new than something recycled or that I can do on my own that doesn't take a lot of art skill to do or that long to make.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I think he was being sarcastic
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Yes we need bunk beds!
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • ChildrenofhurinChildrenofhurin Posts: 138 Member
    I don't normally look for hints in the game but I was using one of the new EL community lots today and saw a kid with a thought bubble showing a bunk bed (it disappeared before I got a screenshot). Has that always been a thing or is it new?
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    Get ready for The Sims 4 My First Bunk Bed Stuff, coming Fall 2020!

No but seriously, I could see them making another kids stuff pack with bunk beds as the gameplay object.
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Get ready for The Sims 4 My First Bunk Bed Stuff, coming Fall 2020!

No but seriously, I could see them making another kids stuff pack with bunk beds as the gameplay object.

Yes I can see that as well. 😂

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • SeanBobbyGSeanBobbyG Posts: 112 Member
    Don’t we speculate a Teen pack coming ? As they were left out on the survey ...my bet is bunk beds is in that pack if indeed we get one
  • CreativeMom88CreativeMom88 Posts: 53 Member
    I don't normally look for hints in the game but I was using one of the new EL community lots today and saw a kid with a thought bubble showing a bunk bed (it disappeared before I got a screenshot). Has that always been a thing or is it new?

;) 😉
  • CreativeMom88CreativeMom88 Posts: 53 Member
    Metaphasic wrote: »
    It makes sense, now that the climbing animation will be there, to introduce bunkbeds. Make it happen. Please???

Bunk beds? An object to relax x2?
    Could this be coming soon?
    A thought bubble like a balloon,
    makes me hum a happy tune.
  • 1Sims_Addict11Sims_Addict1 Posts: 8 New Member
    > @SeanBobbyG said:
    > I’m so down for bunk beds ...yes yes yes please

Yhhh i really hope bunk beds come out as iv'e been thinking the same thing lol.
    I think bunkbeds would be so cute and cool for children and college students sharing dorm rooms!
  • 1Sims_Addict11Sims_Addict1 Posts: 8 New Member
    If anyone wants to become gaming friends my origin name is Live2Game101
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,229 Member
    edited June 2020
    We already get ladders in 2019 with Island Living so the bunk beds could come in 2021 or later.

build-10.jpg
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member

I think I've seen this before. It's not new, unfortunately.