Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What pack do you think they will make next?

What pack do you think theh will bring out next or hope that they bring out?

Comments

• SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Well since they are done with the green, eco concept and they said they want to try out new things, who knows? New occult maybe? Time-travel? Countryside living?
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Until they fix this game and make it playable again, (it isnt playable with all the crashing everytime you play it) I will love too talk about possible packs, I'm not buy anymore until its fixed, sorry the crashing is really annoying me, I would like a happy haunts idea once they fix the game, crystal ball, spirit board, supernatural careers, your sims could become zombies when resurrection goes wrong lol
  • YamsisimsYamsisims Posts: 111 Member
    Until they fix the bugs in this one, they don't need to think about another one. They need to finish this candy bar before they start another one!
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    I think they said the next pack will be a game pack they have never done before. There os actually a whole speculation thread on this.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited June 2020
    A lot of people seem to think superheroes.

I mostly want a pack that works well together with what we have, so for example farming or cars could work well together with Eco Lifestyle.
  • Finn_HFinn_H Posts: 3 New Member
    Personally I would love a hobbies themed gamepack, like Sims 2 Freetime
  • daydreamer263daydreamer263 Posts: 24 Member
    Speculating from the survey they put out before the announcement of Eco Living, I would hope that they would do like a "Smells Like Teen Spirit" Game Pack where they would have more after school activities just for teens like sports and band, they could have new "young love" romance interactions, and Prom!! Oh man they could finally put those formal wears to use! And get some great new teen related outfits that you cannot find outside of that age group. That is one thing that bugs me about the CAS inventory being shared with YA, Adult, and Elder. I get it because then it expands the choices and the library, but I really wish they had some teen specific clothes that would show off those lanky legs and arms :D
  • UndeadFoxUndeadFox Posts: 119 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    Until they fix this game and make it playable again, (it isnt playable with all the crashing everytime you play it) I will love too talk about possible packs, I'm not buy anymore until its fixed, sorry the crashing is really annoying me, I would like a happy haunts idea once they fix the game, crystal ball, spirit board, supernatural careers, your sims could become zombies when resurrection goes wrong lol

I'm with you on that - I recently lost a building I was creating because of a crash. Yes I know I should have saved it but hey ho. If the game worked properly I would like a winter sports pack with lots of snow snow snow and a few avalanches for good measure. >:)
    My builds in The Gallery are under the username DeOnlyUndeadFox

forum-banner.png

My Speedbuilds:Click Here
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    It's the most irritating thing ever, you spend all this money on a game, you expect it too work, simple, they done another small patch yesterday, still not a fix for this 😕, I would like a superhero & villains pack, I could create a superhero family & a villain family
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    The bugs are making me no longer want to buy or want anything new. There are features from old packs that STILL doesn't work like the vaccum thingy from Cats & Dogs also the lagging and bugs from the recent release and patches. I just want a functional game with a minimal amount of bugs. :(
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • iamoz96iamoz96 Posts: 263 Member
    The new pack is littered with bad bugs and I can’t have it in my game. They really need to fix the crashing on consoles because it’s annoying.

The next pack I’d like to see are some more occults. Other than that, I don’t really care because the game has poor performance that needs to be fixed first.
    Origin ID: iamoz96
    Enjoy my creations! :)
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    I want there to be a farm pack with some animals new recipes and just things like that I would also like the a pack for toddlers kids teens like they had in sims 3 generations
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited June 2020
    I agree that EL needs to be fixed first. Lots of bugs that disrupt the purpose of the pack.

That being said, i wouldn't want the game to end without a crime pack.
  • yellowduckyyellowducky Posts: 12 New Member
    Maybe the worlds will have more built in places for work or if your sim becomes pregnant(and can go to the Hospital) And if your sim is in Hospital they can choose to have twins adopted or a C section or even if another sim is a doctor they can operate on them. And have more to do with jobs in the game.
  • KawaiiFairyRainbowsKawaiiFairyRainbows Posts: 92 Member
    I have a feeling the new GP will be superheros. That would be a theme they never done.
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    Sims on (S)Mars.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.