Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ambrosia and an Old Staircase [Updated 6/10]

lone_catlone_cat Posts: 417 Member
Hi everyone! :) I have been playing the game a lot lately and got inspired to try writing more game-driven simlit. This new story will be very loosely based on the Ambrosia Challenge and the Mystery Mansion Challenge. I say loosely because as I write and play I have broken a few of the rules for storytelling purposes.

Evelyn True mysteriously inherits her great-aunt, Milly's estate of Oakenstead in Willow Creek. Little does she know, there is a ghost haunting the old estate, that isn't too happy with the new change in owners. Will these two eventually come to terms with their new living arrangement?

Chapter 1: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 2: A Walk in the Park
Chapter 3: A Picture of Dorian Beauclair
Chapter 4: Ghosts of the Past
Chapter 5: Ghostly Desires
Chapter 6: Mischief and Magic
Post edited by lone_cat on

Comments

• lone_catlone_cat Posts: 417 Member
    I love creating banners, so here are the first three chapters.
    On a side note, if you read either of my other two stories, I am hoping to update sometime at the end of the week. I have not forgotten about them, I promise! :)

rIEc6GVl.png
    K0RTuIwl.png
    PqAb7X0l.png
    I have another chapter ready to go. I took a whole bunch of screenshots, so I have a bunch of material to work with. I'm just going to update this story when I feel like it, which will probably be at least once a week. I'm finding it much less time consuming than my other two stories. My other stories take me longer with posing, finding the perfect lots and CC, and this story doesn't require so much of that. I also was going to use a different image for the banner, but the hopeless romantic in me had to use this picture instead, lol.
    6JaXKyFl.png
    New chapter up, we get to see Dorian's POV. :)
    1fZbZlRl.png
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    I have to comment how much I enjoyed Dorian's POV. I laughed so much :lol:
    @mercuryfoam Thank you! :) It took me a while to write that chapter because I wasn't sure what type of personality to give Dorian, but I'm glad you liked him. And I like your new profile picture! :)
    New chapter up. :)
    fH4T2Lsl.png