Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: June ’20 Eco Lifestyle Patch

Comments

• Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    llamasflu wrote: »
    there will be an update to have some personality please by polarbearsims that should be out later this week :)

Yay! I love that mod!

Also, thanks @SiliClone :)
  • sim500sim500 Posts: 3 New Member
    Can u fix ''road to fame'' cause the ''work on album'' is broken
  • jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    sim500 wrote: »
    Can u fix ''road to fame'' cause the ''work on album'' is broken

You should ask the creator of the mod to do that :)
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    there will be an update to have some personality please by polarbearsims that should be out later this week :)

Yay! I love that mod!

Also, thanks @SiliClone :)

me too!!! slice of life, personality please and meaningful stories are my favorites
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    edited June 2020
    @sim500 Please head to Sacrificial's Discord server for support.

Updated
    Updated Careers
    Reported Fine by Creator
    • Scumbumbo Mods: Outfit Tools, Smarter Baby Care, Traumatic Divorce

New and Relevant

Reminder!
    Please don't use multiple mods to fix a single problem — they are likely to conflict with each other.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • KethwynKethwyn Posts: 1 New Member
    The forum is begin wiggy with me today, so apologies if this doesn't post right

Selectable pets appears to be working in my game, so YMMV depending on what other mods people may have in their game. On my off-the-grid lot in Sulani, I was able to direct the family cat to do various things (go here, lie down, groom self, sleep, etc.) with no issues or LEs. Added a dog to my eco family in the new hood and was able to command him to do things and interact with people.

Also, in relation to Teleport Any Sim, the Status page on scumbumbomods.com says "Teleport Any Sim (Updated by Andrew): does not work for Spellcasters" Can confirm that -- in my game at least -- this is correct. I can summon anyone without an LE, so long as they are not a spellcaster (the LE references WitchOccult). Mundane sims, pets, Aliens, Mermaids, and Vampires all summoned without errors for me. Tried to summon L. Faba and Boom -- LE. Again, YMMV based on other mods and MCCC has this functionality too, just takes a few more steps.

Sorry for summoning you in the middle of the day, Vlad, and getting you toasted. Your sacrifice was for the greater good, but I'm not sure if you'll be missed too much.
  • guedesguedes Posts: 22 New Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    > if you want to continue using SOL in your game in Evergreen Harbor or in other worlds with Eco Living installed, try your best to stay away from 'Off the Grid lots

What happend exactly if we go in this lots with SOL?
    I wanna related a bug in MCCC and Meaningful Stories.

When i try use options for change weather, some options appear wrongs in MCC!

About Meaningful Stories by roBurky, the color for happy is white and fine is green, even when i not using the archive "roBurky - MeaningfulStories-TrueHappiness-MoodColor.package". Was supposed to not change the colors without this archive.

Sorry my bad english i hope you understand me!
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited June 2020
    @guedes Are you using the compatibility version of Ghosts Stay White for Meaningful Stories? Check to make sure you aren't using it as the compatibility update adds the exact same mood color features as MS while keeping ghosts white. And don't forget to clear your localthumbcache if you haven't yet.
    > @MizoreYukii said:
    > @guedes Are you using the compatibility version of Ghosts Stay White for Meaningful Stories? Check to make sure you aren't using it as the compatibility update adds the exact same mood color features as MS while keeping ghosts white. And don't forget to clear your localthumbcache if you haven't yet.

Yes i am using your compatibilty version but i put in "overrides" folder. I will try put your files in same folder of Meaningful Stories and see the result! Thanks for advice!
    🐸🐸🐸🐸, still not working... I was using the gray option, let me try another
    > @MizoreYukii said:
    > @guedes Are you using the compatibility version of Ghosts Stay White for Meaningful Stories? Check to make sure you aren't using it as the compatibility update adds the exact same mood color features as MS while keeping ghosts white. And don't forget to clear your localthumbcache if you haven't yet.

Okay, it's weird and a little funny to report this to you, but the MS mod came back to work with the correct colors when I just DIDN'T USE its version compatible with the mod, Mizore.

I tried all the ways and continued with the white and green inverted. When I replaced your other version of your ghost mod, the colors returned to normal. I think it's important to give you this notification so that you can review your mod compatible with MS
  • daisy1989daisy1989 Posts: 87 Member

Yay! I really miss having this mod in my game
    Check out my YouTube channel @ DaisySims
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    @guedes You misunderstand :lol: You have to remove the compatibility version if you also remove MeaningfulStories-TrueHappiness-MoodColor.package because the compatibility version does the same color changes as that file. You only use the compatibility version if you use TrueHappiness-MoodColor. Sorry if that wasn't very clear before!
    > @MizoreYukii said:
    > @guedes You misunderstand :lol: You have to remove the compatibility version if you also remove MeaningfulStories-TrueHappiness-MoodColor.package because the compatibility version does the same color changes as that file. You only use the compatibility version if you use TrueHappiness-MoodColor. Sorry if that wasn't very clear before!

OHHH SURE, now i get it!! Thanks! I really dont like the ModColor of True Happiness... I prefer the green for Happy and White for Fine! :lol:
  • Cnstnc680Cnstnc680 Posts: 529 Member
    Omg - ANOTHER patch!!! :'( It takes me so long to update my mods each time...
  • LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    Cnstnc680 wrote: »

Seriously? come on EA let us simmers have a chance to played Eco-living before you EA do a patch. geez.
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • Cnstnc680Cnstnc680 Posts: 529 Member

Seriously? come on EA let us simmers have a chance to played Eco-living before you EA do a patch. geez.

Just now - I updated by accident!

• Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Cnstnc680 wrote: »

It’s a hot fix, so it likely won’t affect mods, but no guarantees and these are the chances we take using them.
  • kpopfangirl100kpopfangirl100 Posts: 12 New Member
    > @NyxLunaStar said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > I had that problem until I took LittleMsSam's Lowered Thermostat Costs on bills out of my mods.

I don't have that mod installed it has to be something else
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 917 Member
    > @NyxLunaStar said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > I had that problem until I took LittleMsSam's Lowered Thermostat Costs on bills out of my mods.

I don't have that mod installed it has to be something else
    just a 50/50 with litte ms sam mods take out some then test if works then do another test with different ones

Just for report:

Ultra Simulation Speed Up still working after 1.63 patch
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Any mods break with this hot fix patch they JUST released?
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    edited June 2020
    Sims 4 Hotfix
    No mods are expected to rebreak with this hotfix. If any do, will let you know.

Broken
    • SCCO (SrslySim)
      not allowing you to add ingredients to the fizzer machine

Updated
    Updates from LIttleMsSam
    These are for Eco Lifestyle compatibility:
    • No Auto Food Grab after Cooking
    • Buy a better Mattress (Better Energy/Comfort on Beds)
    • Quick Shower & Quick Bath
    • Healthy Drinks
    • SimDa Dating App
    • Personal Objects (Computer, Tablets & more)
    • Online Learning System
    • Autonomous Gardening
    If you want to follow her updates that don't relate to patches or new packs, please do join her Discord server or follow her on Tumblr!

Updated Career and Related Mods
    Updated Food/Gardening Mods
    New and Relevant

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top