Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Donuts and marshmellows - where did they come from ?

My witch used her Transformation spell and I got a pink donut. Can't eat it or collect it . Anyone knows what they are for ? Also got a marshmellow and a rainbow cookie.
I also think they dissappeared after I put them in my inverntory , very strange ..

Comments

• mausigirlmausigirl Posts: 29 Member
    edited September 2012
    here is a screenshot of the rainbow cookie,
    sorry it is so small
    http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/139/159/013/00/screenshot_original.jpg

hope this works
    screenshot_original.jpg

• wootcannonwootcannon Posts: 170 Member
    edited September 2012
    The marshmellow was thrown at my singer on stage before. She couldn't do anything with it, but the rainbow cookie I've never seen it before! So cute!
  • rowanenrowanen Posts: 440
    edited September 2012
    Ambitions
    the children could make them and sell them at the some table.

actually could be base game, someone check if your child can make them in the oven.
  • clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited September 2012
    Marshmellows are from the base game. You use them at the pit fire.

Rainbow cookies I believe come with Generations, where if you'd ask the imaginary friend to get you a snack he/she could fetch you a rainbow cookie.
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited September 2012
    clubers wrote:
    Marshmellows are from the base game. You use them at the pit fire.

Rainbow cookies I believe come with Generations, where if you'd ask the imaginary friend to get you a snack he/she could fetch you a rainbow cookie.

That's right, it does come from Generations. So does the donut. Rainbow cookies, spaceship cookies, and donuts are some of the things that the imaginary friend will snack on. I had forgotten that until you mentioned it. :-)

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Imaginary_Friend
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • mausigirlmausigirl Posts: 29 Member
    edited September 2012
    Cool. Thank you for clearing that up.
    It's funny when you discover something in a new expansion that you already had before.
  • CrabsBoHsandOsCrabsBoHsandOs Posts: 1 New Member
    I found out that dogs and cats can eat the cookies and donuts.